Who are voting for tomorrow boys? I'm still undecided. I'd vote labor but I don't like their policy on negative gearing...

Who are voting for tomorrow boys? I'm still undecided. I'd vote labor but I don't like their policy on negative gearing. Morrison is an idiot. Greens suck, no real policy. One nation doesn't appeal to me. What do you reckon?

Attached: Australia-Election-2019.png (761x415, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'd vote labor
>What do you reckon?
I reckon you're a fucking idiot m8, what are you doing here?

Attached: 1529844073378.jpg (480x402, 46K)

sick of liberals man

Vote for that mad cunt that smacked the kid

Attached: 1544260045582.jpg (679x960, 115K)

Donkey vote for me boys

Attached: 1553764604786.jpg (960x703, 92K)

Vote Fraser you cuck

Jacinda

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 4K)

Liberal Democrats, Shooters Party and One Nation even though they're mostly retarded.
Preferences eventually tricking down to Sco “trolls have no place in Australia” Mo because it's a two party system and Labour are Greens lite now.

Attached: 1523441291318.jpg (900x900, 161K)

Spoiling my vote with a 'uge shlong

Schlongs are actually ok as long as your numbers are readable

You don't vote for someone in Australia, you preference parties in order. Vote:
>minor parties you like first
>major parties you like second
>minor parties you don't like third
>major parties you don't like last

>uniparty and faggot greens are the only options
lurk more

If you're not voting Anning you should be sent offshore with the refo's before we gas em

>voting

I reckon you're a chink and you can fuck off

I'm voting labor

see

Fraser Aning, god damn if thats not a great old school colonizer name then I dont know what is.

chinks shouldn't be allowed to vote

chinks vote liberal cause of the gearing retard they don't want their investments to lose value and make it affordable for regular blokes. Fuck off chang.

Chinks should literally be fuel for the power stations

why?

Gotta vote for Clive. He's running in every fucking electorate. He's gotta get at least one seat.

because despite the trash memes about minor parties we all know it's going to come down to labor and liberal like it always does. I for one am sick of the liberals cutting everything without also lowering taxes. I wouldn't mind if they cut publicly funded institutions but if they do that they should be doing in conjunction with lowering taxes, yes they lower taxes only for fucking corporate faggots who already use massive loopholes. I would rather labor because if I am to pay tax I would rather it go back into things like hospitals, roads and schools. Hell I would even rather unions get the money over some foreign corporation that pays ZERO in tax and fucks off with all our money.
>inb4 letting in refugees
both parties have done nothing to address this and it's complete retardation when I see people spouting off about how liberals are tougher on immigration when they aren't because they wanna line their pockets with chink investment money.

>voting for an overweight swindler
he's worse than the lib party, the fat fuck actually thinks he's trump when he's got half the charisma and a quarter of the brains.

not [1] Labor of course.
you wouldn't waste your vote like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM

Attached: ya wasting ya vote.webm (700x572, 307K)

mate he fucked over his employees to run his dodgy campaign
you know for a fact this greedy mofo will sell out australia like a mofo

[1] One Nation
[2] Australian Peoples Party
[3] Katter's Australian Party
[4] Libs
[5] Labor
[6] Greens

www.cecuast.com.au
vote for citizens electoral council, anti-establishment

Nice getup ad, shill.

I voted today on my lunch break.

>1: One Nation
>2, 3, 4, 5, 6 fuck if I remember

his party only has four policies. check his website. Bringing more refugees and the rest about making himself rich by propping up his mining

nice one pauline

>live in the safest labor seat in the country

couldnt even care t b h

senate picks will be a shitshow but i cant bring myself to vote for right wing meme parties with the exception of ldp (if that counts). is the pirate party any good?

Get ready lads

Attached: 1531560406556.png (2480x1041, 1.13M)

As if who the front man is matters.

the answer is clear

Attached: fraser.jpg (699x904, 105K)

not a bad vote there. The (((ADL/ADC))) fucking hates them because they call out the jew for jewing everyone

I might post from the polling booth tomorrow and let the digits decide, Kek wills it.

Vote white men only and right leaning hebes if you have no other options.
No niggers, no women, and no chinks!

I'm voting for the greens.

Accelerate.

hue

Attached: 1553258246372.png (914x948, 433K)

vote for the greens ubi and weed wills it

Remember if you take a picture of your vote and it can be identified to you, your vote is invalidated.

why , seems like a dodgy rule user...

That's not acceleration means.

I voted today and was the only time I've ever walked out of the polling place happy about who I voted for. felt good man

Attached: AnningObjects.png (646x645, 122K)

Fraser anning isnt he only running in qld

how about the negative gearing? I just bought my first unit, I don't want it to lose value or not to be able to claim negative gearing. I'm not rich or anything, it's a small 1 bedroom unit out west

i want my own commie block full of shitskins that pay me rent
where should i build it

I'd be drawing a cock or finding some other way to waste my vote anyways, so that outcome is also acceptable.

If you don't hate Australia vote 1 Anning.

Attached: anningpoll.png (626x592, 164K)

lmao how could anyone still say this dude is "far right" after reading his policies?

I literally cant decide whos the shittest out of greens labour or liberals i want them all to fuck off

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Voted for the greens, I just want to get my smoke on whenever I like without feeling like a second class citizen even though it’s medicinal and shown to have numerous health benefits.

Depends which local council is most pliable to your offers of cash in a brown paper bag for zoning, you'll need to sort that out before settling on a location.

What does it mean pajeet?

>Voted for the greens
don't they wanna increase immigration?

I want the housing market to crash so it becomes more affordable mate, couldn't care less about some chinks investment going under I want regular people to be able to afford homes and not just investment bankers.

Sounds typical of a braindead greens voter. Useless fucking stoners.

Its to make sure that it is a secret ballot to stop bought votes.
You can draw on it and still make a valid vote if you want :)

actually
new laws in nsw says you can build at least two townhouses on a block and no one can stop you, it might even be a block of 4 units...

this mass immigration/property thing is either going to crash or go on meth, eccies, caffeine, roids, every stimulant there is

You are a second class citizen you brain dead retard

Fucking idiot. Liberal Democrats have had legalization since the party formed. The Green's only adopted it since it became cool

So? We need denser, more populated cities with efficient high density housing and public transport.

can feel the power growing.

Attached: AU2019 on Recreational Drugs.png (1238x968, 607K)

At least commies have dropped the pretense of "equality" meaning everyone is equally wealthy now.

Take your "I'm dirt poor so everyone else should be" mentality over to Venezuela where you belong faggot.

Fucking hell kek. This is the only good thing to have come from the Greens and they didn't even do it

despite the propaganda, no. they're not trying to lower it but they're raising it either.
only the Science Party have a policy to increase immigration.

yeah, it's good to have someone that can speak unlike pauline, he might have a chance long term, probably not though, even though he's just basically just menzies, normies buy the (((propaganda))) like 5 year olds

Donkey vote the shit out of it. Just write the Jews did 9/11 or kill all abbos and be done with it

If you aren't preferencing Anning first then you're 100% verified a cuck

Attached: 155435346345953.png (990x712, 1.27M)

Vote for Sargon

>reading
no one reads or pays attention and just lets the msm tell them who and what people are. It's sad, but what do?

chinks are so fucked i can't believe we pander to a fucking racial demographic

WE ARE BEING RAIDED. ANYONE WHO IS TELLING YOU TO DONKEY VOTE IS A SHILL.

THE PARTY THAT YOU VOTE FOR GETS MONEY BACK IF IT REACHES 4%.

IGNORE THE SHILLS.

DON'T BE A FUCKHEAD AND VOTE FOR THE MINOR PARTIES, THEY NEED THE MONEY

Attached: 1541881970092.png (1600x1532, 2.71M)

Greens have very little policy that they have sole ownership of. Doesn't make them the wrong party.... they're the largest left party by consolidating the top left policies under one umbrella.

Now if you don't mind im off to my free solar powered home to smoke a blunt and count my UBI.

Attached: greenshat.png (1000x1000, 682K)

>yeah dude only kikes chinks and pollies should be able to afford housing haha fuck all the hard working tradies and wagies lol!
back to israel kike fuck, affordable housing isn't communistic...

Dicks and number? Maybe a few numbers surrounded by dicks, or dicks in the boxes and numbers just sprawleed around the outside.

Actually
two townhouses isn't a commieblock
Like I said, if you want what you actually said, you either need to know someone, of have cash to spend.

He's definitely not a dumb cunt. Composed and well learned.

Attached: factcheck_43pc_Muzzie_Not_Working.png (645x773, 212K)

way to announce your a cuck out in the open like that, I hope they chuck our new nigger and Muslim neighbors on your doorstep so you can see first hand why you should have voted #1 FRASER ANNINGS CONSERVATIVE NATIONALS, ANY OTHER OPTION YOU ARE STILL A BLUE PILLED CUM STAIN ON THIS BOARD GTFO

Theres an idea, what redpilled messages could I festoon my ballot with that nobody will read but will give me some measure of self satisfaction.

Attached: no_reason.jpg (940x627, 229K)

>Now if you don't mind im off to my free solar powered home to smoke a blunt and count my UBI.
sounds awsome

Katter should be 1

1. Anning's Conservative Nationals
2. One Nation
3. Big Clive's Meme Party
4. DLP
5. "Centrist" Independent
6. Labor kiss-arse Independent
7. Libs
8. Labor
9. Greens

Safe Labor seat, but got to give it a go. The hicks are getting sick of being ignored by our Labor MP.

I'm 31, worked my ass off and made some smart moves in crypto and as a result own my house outright from less than $1,000 to my name.

It's not my fault you are too stupid or lack the drive to earn money. Fucking lazy commies always wanting handouts.

literally what is the point of me voting, every party is ultimately serving china's interest.

Our science research is negated on purpose to allow china to steal our top PhD graduates and workers

Our energy resource is deliberately reliant on finite resources

Our GDP majority is relied upon housing which we allow foreign investment to dictate the market

Our immigration is to serve free Chinese movement and also to degenerate the country further

I could go on. It literally doesn't matter, either party is serving the interest of Chinas growing dominance and subversion whether they know it or don't.

>Katter should be 1
no he shouldn't. pic related why

Attached: KatterSwanFreemasonryHandshake.jpg (650x366, 36K)

I like Katter, but he doesn't have the staying power that Pauline has, nor does he have the clout sadly.

>nobody will read
this. There's no time to read.

>It's not my fault you are too stupid or lack the drive to earn money.
I own a business
>I'm 31, worked my ass off and made some smart moves in crypto and as a result own my house outright from less than $1,000 to my name.
don't care
>Fucking lazy commies always wanting handouts.
once again affordable housing isn't communistic you fucking retard

Increase in speed or rate.

Voting for a shit party on purpose is the opposite of speedy. It's slow beyond measure and pointless. If ever they were elected over gradually increasing votes, there would be no cultural whiplash effect because it would be 1000 fucking years in the future.

vote for the greens Ubi weed and solar energy

solar energy is for fags who like to spend fuckloads of money for little output.

i want nuclear energy.

Weak propaganda, I would put a photo of niggers chimping out or a photo of a nigger shithole and say, if you want this as your neighbors vote labor, or easier, just put the Sudanese attacks in Melbourne, but the cuckservatives are controlled opposition.