If Low IQ is such a problem why doesn't it stop these guys from being women's first choice?

Talking to these construction and labor tradesmen guys you cannot get a conversation out of them other than beer and sports they know nothing about anything. They are extremely low IQ. They never read books, they cannot spell, they can barely even read words in some cases.

The only thing they excel in is some forms of motor skills but verbally it's like having a conversation with a bunch of perpetual teenagers.

And yet they are highly in demand with women. These guys the plumbers, the plasterers, the cement mixers, the builders, the painters, these guys are NEVER single. They have usually had a lot of girlfriends or been with the same loyal hot wife for decades. The wife never cheats on them either. They know TONS of women and are always popular with women. Women discuss them among their friends, "that lad gaz has been getting a bit close with ya lately bet you would shag him xx". Women just always want to be around them. They never repel women in fact they draw them in.

Anyway, the point of all this is that these guys are very low IQ yet are happily succeeding in life with women. Most have a good life. Their IQ and lack of intelligence is not hindering them.

How then can having a high IQ be so vital for white men?

Attached: dream_1.jpg (800x521, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And yet they are highly in demand with women.
Women have the IQs of children.

Fucking hell, man. Grow up.

horses for courses/
Also, confidence is the most powerful attribute.

low iq people just fuck

because you are low class so associate with the low class. if you earned a high salary the closest you would get to a tradesman is being driven past one while you avert your eyes and ask your driver to swerve into a puddle near them.

because they have muscles and can help buildung a wall in a Walking Dead scenario.

the world is filled with low class and low IQ women

People tend to date and marry within their IQ range.

Low IQ men score low IQ women.

>or been with the same loyal hot wife for decades
most of these guys in the Us have been married 2-3 times and are addicted to pain pill and have a failing liver

Becouse they have money? Recently i call a guy to varnish bath in bathroom and he came driving mercedes-benz...

op is low IQ

I don't believe you've ever talked to a construction worker or laborer in your life. I'll give you a hint: Labor isn't done purely manually anymore, and usually requires intricate technical knowledge, and the accompanying mathematics.

I've met far more completely retarded "programmers" than miners, construction workers, or other laborers combined.
As for why women would prefer them to other men is simple, they provide stability and control in day to day life.

This is the correct answer. Some women are still driven by the need for protection.

Feels good to be a plumbing Chad desu
COPE

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Low IQ loves to breed with low IQ

>COPE
how is it a cope, its the Truth.
most of these guys here in the US are degenerate alcoholic drugs users
i don't know one who hasn't been divorced at least once.
if you want to die before you are 70 go for it.

Women like guys with moderate IQs, and always have.

High IQ benefits an individual, but is dangerous or even harmful to women and groups of people. Because High IQ enables behavior which runs contrary to group evolutionary strategies. Basically smart guys are more likely to be or at least able to be cold and distant towards women and resistant to their wiles, they are also more likely to think up survival and reproductive strategies that are harmful to the group.

Normies are like the just-right porridge of humanity: smart enough to be of use, not smart enough to realize they can avoid putting in the effort in a strategic way that disproportionately benefits themselves.

As an aside, this is incidentally why historic white success has been found so deeply annoying by many East Asian groups like the Koreans and the Chinese. They meet individual whites and find them for the most part incredibly naive and slow-witted, and it doesn't seem "fair" that this can actually be an advantage (to the extent that people whose ability or willingness to take calculated action to benefit themselves at the expense of the group out of emotional thinking will for the most part prevail over groups of people constantly probing their fellow members for weakness and are willing to do almost anything to exploit them, which creates massive weaknesses and inefficiencies).

I see that class division is still strong in 2019's Britain

Women are insecure and like men who they percieve as less intelligent than them.

>reading bookz is eye q
kys

I don't even know where to start with this post...

yeah.
dumb people don't want to be around smart people, it triggers them.
fuck ups want to be around other fuck ups so they don't feel bad.
this is why hard work doesn't get you anywhere in to US, people who are good at their job are seen as outcasts

They're real men unlike you, they're white, solid, honest. That's much more valued than today' "higher education" and being feminine basedboy. Go look for woman amongst your kind. Stop whining here.

Oh the other reason why High IQ men are more likely to strike out with women is that they are more likely to be able to consider women and sex in a dispassionate way, which usually doesn't make them like women more, putting it mildly.

A lower IQ man is less likely to question "the point" of dating a woman. He wants to have sex, so he does.

A higher IQ man, especially a man who knows he isn't a member of the elite and will be screwed by marriage, pregnancy, false allegations or any of the myriad of dangers women present will be wary and less warm towards women, and they will react accordingly.

A lower IQ man is more likely to behave with unfeigned openness and unguarded goodwill towards women, and so they naturally respond to that. Makes sense to me.

You sound like a pretentious twat and they probably earn more money than you

>to the extent that people whose ability or willingness to take calculated action to benefit themselves at the expense of the group IS LIMITED** out of emotional thinking will for the most part prevail over groups of people constantly probing their fellow members for weakness and are willing to do almost anything to exploit them, which creates massive weaknesses and inefficiencies).

**correction

Spamming nigger

>Muh IQ
>Muh IQ
>Muh IQ
I'm sure it has nothing to do with you being an unattractive, socially-awkward manlet.

Women just want a slave they can control.

Attached: The Chemistry of Copulins 2.png (698x825, 56K)

>youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
it is hard for me to find fault with what he said here desu

>Talking to these construction and labor tradesmen guys you cannot get a conversation out of them other than beer and sports they know nothing about anything. They are extremely low IQ. They never read books, they cannot spell, they can barely even read words in some cases.
Sounds like you're projecting.

I'm working class, and I think these people are Muppets. I still despise the middle class more. Civilization creates morons.

>they probably earn more money than you
Oh there's no doubt. Everyone I know who works trades or construction makes a fuckload of money. It's mind-boggling to hear angry, perpetually unemployed faggots with some bullshit liberal arts degree go on about what losers these 'uneducated' working guys are. When I take a quick inventory I can't help but notice the working guy has everything most people want--house, nice truck, cute wife, kids, friends, and the faggot with the English/Sociology/Psych/History/etc degree has none of that, only a false sense of superiority, a 1br rental cuckbox, and that stupid fucking degree that makes him "educated."

This.

You can't just assume that menial work means low IQ. It does not. There are very smart and very skilled tradesmen out there. Try talking to an electrican master sometime.

Sounds like some cheeky lad came in and plowed your misses whilst fixing your home.
Most trades people have had a decent education and continues in there working life and all decent engineers or technicians started out as a tradesman or went on to start there own business.

>a 1br rental cuckbox
Just realized I was being generous. This "most educated" generation of Millennial fagots can't seem to even achieve the 1br rental.

ITT: upper class elites coping

construction workers represent the epitome of masculinity doing manly things like dealing with heavy equipment, taking enormous risks at building sites, being Jow Forums and their cynical attitude towards life since they’re lower class.

>this is why hard work doesn't get you anywhere in to US, people who are good at their job are seen as outcasts

This is some motherfucking truth here, though not necessarily for that reason. I look at them as rubes because in my 25 years in the modern American workforce, I have seen that hard work gets you nothing but more hard work.

Pretty much and also men in trade a construction are useful to women. Imagine you're living with a woman and and something goes wrong and she has to call in a real man to fix it. Absolute cuck.

So many stupid, false generalisations. You can tell op grew up in a middle class bubble and never actually conversed with a working class tradesman.

Most of these guys are actually pretty smart. I know a few that chose their career paths because the alternative is burdened by uni debt.

They arent low iq retard. They are literally average. And theyed be intelligent for blacks. They just dont care about shit they cant control and its probably betger that way

>white people don't cheat and sell lime instead of powdered baby milk to each other because they are not high IQ enough to figure out they could
Nice gooksplaining

Women want men, not reddit onions faggots.

Having money/stable employment is attractive to materialists (aka women)
Having low iq means they likely have high confidence, which is attractive to women/low iq women
Having decent physical health is attractive to women
Also, popping out low iq spawn isn't great for anyone

There is never a "reason" not to cheat, besides an instinctive emotional attachment to other people, or an emotional desire not to hurt them.

I'm not even saying it's bad per se, just that people with a moderate IQ are more likely to be emotionally bound to others and unable to engage in sociopathic behavior when expedient than people with the highest IQs.

Loyalty and sympathy are essentially the base instincts of the moderately intelligent, much like lust and anger are the base instincts most characteristic of the unintelligent, as uncomfortable as it may be to accept.

Wtf is this? Mom come pick me up I'm scared

t. Too "high IQ" to move out of your mom's house.

Electricians are pretty much low level (in computer hierarchy) programmers.

There's a wide range of people who work in something as big as just "blue collar" or trades, some really monkeys who swing a hammer and other jobs require not insignificant amounts of study to get licenses or just to do effectively. A lot of electricians I've met have been pretty smart. You'll also meet people who are working beneath their potential fairly often..

As a construction nigger I'm deeply offended, you've offended me on payday.

So were all going to pretend to be too high IQ for women now?

electricians have nothing to do with programmers or the computer industry

How fucking stupid are you?

Can 100% confirm .t.the fixit man.
When you enter in to another mans home and his female companion fawns over you because capt sissy cant do jack shit . Was at one job high end home $$ 1 million plus home , husband, wife, 2.5 kids etc.. Im in & out fixing things & slight rain , i ask the wife for a towel , so i dont get the floors wet, im wearing jeans, work boots and wife beater because hot &dont want my work shirt wet all day. Wife brings towel over and actually starts towel drying me. The whole senpai is watching and im kinda shocked. Shes drying my arms, back, hair etc. Weirded out i thank her and place towel on ground to kneel on, then the little boy ( 4-5 ys old ) comes over starts feeling my arms, "You have bigger muscles than my daddy". I actually felt bad for the dad. Imagine getting cucked that hard in front of your family in your own home?

This is flat out wrong lmao.

People with lower IQs are easily influenced by primal urges and have a harder time thinking into the future, as a result they often tend to be the most adulteress and drug prone.

Also every East Asain Person I've met stinks of a weird fish smell, and are definitely not quick witted. Or funny. Or creative, are any of you not clones?

By cheating here I didn't mean impulsive sexual infidelity but rather scheming people out of money and so on.

My apologies, I only read the first part of your post, and thought it was bullshit, the rest of what you said is fairly accurate but the "there's no reason to not cheat" line is wrong,there's practical, moral and evolutionary advantages to being monogamous.

you'd be surprised what a modern industrial electrician does

I see what you mean, again, my apologies.
But seriously I've been attending University for a year now and every Asain I meet has this weird fish smell to them. I don't know why,it's literally every single one. Is it the consumption of copious amounts of onions sauce?

Onions sauce** not onion sauce.

OP I think you are romanticizing these men's lives. I don't think plumbers are rolling in it quite as much as you think. However, if these men are getting laid a lot it is probably for other reasons.

Intelligence is good but it is not the only thing women care about. Women want power. If these men cannot dominate intellectually then they must be physically strong. Women need men to be protectors and providers. Ideally both but they will take one over the other sometimes.

For instance a young gold digger marrying a gross old rich guy is doing it because he has a lot of money making him a great provider. He might be terrible at protecting her physically making him a terrible protector but that doesn't matter because he can provide and has the money to outsource protection. He can buy a nice home in a safe are. The police force etc is doing the protecting for him. So both the woman's needs are met so she is happy to take that deal.

The kind of men you are referring to are the opposite of that. They are probably great protectors and average providers. They have enough money to get by because they do jobs that people will always need, but their main strength is they are probably big and strong making them good protectors.

Think about it this way. If you were a small weak woman who would you prefer to be looking after you and your children Mike Tyson or Stephen Hawking. One is a genius and the other is an idiot (and possible rapist) but Hawking can't wipe his own ass and Tyson could kill 99% of the population with his bare hands.

You are probably more intelligent than you are athletic. I am the same way. Most people on Jow Forums probably are. It is good to be smart, but, that is not enough. I suppose the overall message is you need to start lifting bro. Become a chad

Attached: chad.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

What the in the fuck Onions sauce, not onion

Oh yeah they blocked $0y posting

>17
Hey man... Modi is having a PC

>There is never a "reason" not to cheat
Yeah, how about some basic foresight that lets you realize your actions lower the societal's trust which will result in a worse social environment for you and your children, not to mention that you can get caught and fucked in the ass, like faggot with milk powder.

It's the same as taking a piss in the well from which you and everyone else take water: you know if just you do it, it won't affect the cleanness fo water by any noticeable margin, but if everyone does, it will become unusable and everyone understands that and keeps the well clean. But your insectoid neural ganglia cannot fathom such concepts, so it will just empty its piss pot in the well saying whities only don't do it cause they rack mathematic knowledge to calculate that this one will not affect the water supply in any perceivable way by itself and the next thing you know you all drink piss.

Pretty much.

Funny you guys think i am bashing these men, i'm not. I grew up and live on a council estate and know tons of tradesmen and I see them in the pubs and at my childrens school a lot. I chat to them a lot. I am not saying they have low IQ in a way that is bad for them or insults them, just that they seem to be pretty dense and thick when you chat to them. They don't know much about anything that is happening in the world and they also tend to be very liberal in their political views.

The ones i know are all for mass immigration or at worst turn a blind eye to it. They don't mind interracial relationships. I know builders who are with women that have half black kids.

The point is that these guys being pretty thick doesn't hinder them when it comes to women. All women line up to fuck them and lock them down in LTR or marriage. They are seen as the epitome of "real men" despite not having much critical thinking skills and going along with the crowd by supporting the generic normie liberal policies.

Therefore given all this, low IQ and lack of critical thinking cannot be a universally bad thing for a man to have if these men have it and are still enjoying life with plenty of sex.

> Women are stupid too.
>Their IQ and lack of intelligence is not hindering them.
Correct. You can function fne down to about 85. Personality is as or more important as intelligence.
In fact intelligence is selected against. Smart people have fewer or no kids.

Average women are selecting for low IQ workaholics who spend all their money on their missus

SJWs and ugly women like to make videos about how awful it is to get catcalled in public but deep down they enjoy it because it's just men acting like men.

I do find it interesting these people absolutely despise the classes above them but they fetishizie the elite and middle classes because of God awful reality TV shows

>you'd be surprised what a modern industrial electrician does

Oh do tell.

Attached: 20190517_081036.jpg (4032x1960, 2.6M)

It’s relative. They’re low IQ Whites, which still makes them high IQ for niggers. And they work hard as fuck, when and where others won’t (or can’t—women), and they’re good at what they do. Without these men, we would all live in squalor. They carry and pass on the genes of civilization, and women innately understand and are attracted to this.

This, a woman will never truly love you if you are physically weak.
The fuckin loser on this site don't want to acknowledge it because they are too weak willed to do some pushups and the idea of physical effort terrifies them.

The truth is that everyone can succeed in Uni if he works regularly but few persons have a will strong enough to shape their bodies. It really i s a testimony of how strong is your mind to be ripped

Attached: original.jpg (500x331, 49K)

i am one of them.
i work with many of them.

ive done security, cheffing and construction.

still no pussy since 2011
very overrated.

i have no social life.

any pussy they do get from the womans point of view is like she seems him as a worker. a thing to serve her needs. clean her toilet, cook her meals, fuck her, unblock the sink, dig the ditches etc.

>Considering women's opinion today
Seriously ?
>Look those fucks, they must be retarded to be working with hands outside instead of inside an office
Try to contribute to society yourself faggot
>Union jack
Cucked

>How then can having a high IQ be so vital for white men?
It isn't. High IQ and a luminary mind are memes pushed by Jews to create a slave aristocracy. They need some high IQ slaves to pimp out for work that requires expertise. They will pay them a (relatively) large salary but the primary benefactor of their labor will always be the slavemaster.

Compare the happiness of your average American office drone to the happiness of your average American tradie. Better yet, compare the average worker in America to the average worker in a dead-end Caribbean microstate; it's only the American jumping out of the 10th story window when the recession hits and their career goes down the tube. Career goals and the rat race is nothing more than a substitute for not having a real life.

Women love confidence more than anything else. Its easy to be confident when you're too dumb to conceptualize the consequences.

user
your mineworker supervisor is a smart guy
but there's no reason to make mining any harder for people by demanding maths from mineworkers

What's the point of conceptualize the consequences like a pussy, we all gonna die at the end anyway. Just bee yourself, who cares.

You spend your life conceptualize consequences and then your life end and you never acted.

Women are lesser evolved animals without any virtue that isn't self serving (which means none at all)

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Women chose niggers too

IQ is not sexually selected for.

Low IQ dudes attract low IQ men. Stop being jealous of them, even if you get fewer women, the ones you do end up attracting are more intelligent on average

The true redpill is that women are a reflection of their men. If you are an honest hardworking man, you'll get an honest woman.

Most women just want stability, and a government job screams stability. If you're working retail or fast food, you're not going to get anywhere in life.

>, these guys are NEVER single.
because they are SOZIALISED unlike us

Once women get stability they get bored and divorce to seek some new thrills

If you had a true free market, all of these construction workers would have already been fully replaced by robots and would be unemployed, with not even welfare to claim. They wouldn't be such an acceptable choice for even the bottom 75% of women then. Btw the top 25-50% of women, those going around with their humanities degrees thinking they're so smart, would never be found dating construction workers because hypergamy.

You're not wrong; but thinking too much isn't something I can change. I wish it was.

What the fuck is this?

What the fuck?
I'm also a former Drumphf supporter.
It's absolutely hilarious watching him crash and burn.
But seriously we can't let him get his tiny cheeto hands near the nuclear button.

You must build on your confidence, try lifting, since I have taken muscles I am way more confident in my capacity of getting myself out of any kind of bad or cringy situations, and therefore I act more natural without overthinking everything.

Maturing helps too, I was a faggot pussy at 19, now at 29 I just don't give a fuck anymore and I feel way more free, I'm not afraid to speak my mind in front of people and if they don't like it so be it, if they become aggressive I punch them in the face, the fact I know I'm capable of that is liberating.

Attached: Smug-Man.jpg (223x226, 7K)

This.

Women want manly men who are resourceful, strong and can kick ass to protect them and their offspring. A construction worker, firefighter or mechanic is basically all that manliness combined in one package. They also are dominant in personality. Provide for them well. These men do jobs that a dangerous and risky so they have another manly trait women like which is situational awareness. Being able to notice danger ahead of time like a building collapse or a tree falling if your a lumberjack and responding quickly is a mental trait important to pass on to future men.
So of course women want to breed with these men. Makes sense. Perhaps they can’t balance chemical equations or do advanced quantum mechanic calculations but unfortunately the people who do the kind of deep scientific reasoning that advances humanity are very unattractive men who are socially awkward, slow to react to everyday life would be the first one killed in battle not due to lack of muscular strength but lack of awareness of environment. The men who do really smart shit are usually aspbergers or something.
Basically smart people are an anomaly that isn’t really evolutionarily ideal. We just keep them alive and protected so that we can advance our technology. Sometimes they are allowed to breed too. But not very often.

IQ is much less important than being true to your word and coming on time, do that in a white country and youre good.

women like men who are like dogs they can control. they don't want to be outsmarted in an argument, they just want a loyal companion they can use for profit.

plus trades are alpha

>intelligence
Fuck that, I want a women who can manage to be fucking clean dude. Fuckin buffalo nigger nuggets, where do I find women who CLEAN SHIT UP.