Everyone pray to historically inaccurate blond haired blue eyed white jesus

everyone pray to historically inaccurate blond haired blue eyed white jesus.

he might save your soul!

maybe....

Attached: mabus.jpg (700x1078, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
youtube.com/watch?v=N3mjTpZk3Ao
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am fat and retarded the bible told me so.

that picture is not blonde.

very high effort post mr. sage

father, son, holy spirit, you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, thats what its all about. because.

Attached: zombies_ate_my_neighbors.png (280x342, 218K)

Contemporary historians of the time described Him as blonde if I remember correctly.

+1

There are no contemporary sources of jesus

Christianity or islam. Your choice.

watch the end of evangelion

Attached: jesusjesus.jpg (772x967, 299K)

the jokes on you

pol is edgy bruh

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x375, 978K)

So he could walk on water, turn blood into wine and shoot fireballs, but it's a stretch that he looked pretty and not like a typical sandnigger?

arabs/other non-whites didnt even migrate to today's Israel/Palestine before over 600 years after Jesus had died. and even to this day many native lebanese people have blonde hair and green eyes.
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
the idea of Jesus being even remotly "arab-like" is so retarded its hard to even put words on it

here is an ancient engraving dug up in mesopotamia found in 1776

Attached: ken_hadouken.jpg (480x370, 41K)

Not really, Judea is pretty far south and it's people would have had Arab-like southern middle eastern blood. Jesus was from Galilee though which had a lot of phonecians. But the northern Kingdom of Israel would have been whiter/more Iran_N shifted. Lebanon is also further south then Syria yet most Syrians are a lot more Arab then the Lebanese.

Don't bother with these fags, they've never traveled outside their life
all they know comes from games and TV
outside their circle they have no clue
what do you expect when even the elite mutts confuse between tripoli in Lebanon and Tripoli in Lybia
mutts deserved to be ruled by kikes, the superior rule the inferior

All these painting lack his jewish hooknose.

Attached: d40.png (680x680, 43K)

Truly, truly I tell you. Before Abraham was born, I honked.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3mjTpZk3Ao

Attached: steven_paul_jobs.jpg (602x686, 76K)

Attached: 1553629284061.jpg (555x574, 126K)

this bitch about to eat shit

Attached: gloria_vanderbilt.png (1133x877, 1.14M)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Islam

none of the above

Attached: multiple_choice.png (609x406, 304K)

>I am the only god
>No other gods besides me
>There is only one god
>when suddenly pic
>you are sons of god

So, the son of a god isn't a god, it's a potato or a cabbage I figure.

Attached: you are gods.jpg (1187x911, 345K)

demigod

Attached: 6hzlltx09dix.png (1235x1011, 80K)

Nope, the verse is very clear: You are gods, sons of the most high

you can exorcise freedom of religion. i could be a pastafarian. in fact, i am.

Attached: american_fag.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Most boring of the joke religions.

Cesare Borgia was a military leader, nobleman, politician, and cardinal with Spanish and Italian origins (3 September 1475 – 12 March 1507)

Attached: 6678787889.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

Op's pic looks slightly (very slightly) reminiscing of Mani.

Attached: Mani-Portrait.gif (245x335, 45K)