Heliocentrism is a Jewish satanic ploy created to HIDE GOD

"You are an accident floating on a ball in the middle of endless inhospitable black space Goy, the world started by accident 4291 gorillion years ago. Believe in science and NASA instead of God."

Attached: 27743741553_43b18a7498_b.jpg (960x960, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68
youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtu.be/HFj7gNh3yOM
youtu.be/WVTgP-KpyRc
youtu.be/NqOQ_BCtqUI
youtu.be/DSMRhTPMSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=OQCXT2pkans
youtube.com/watch?v=aVAWQGlXRWg
walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=Curvature App: Simulation of Globe-Earth and Flat-Earth
youtu.be/Uwj6AQBUukE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a CIA operation to make the Right look like retarded bible thumpers

Heliocentrism and Geocentrism have NOTHING to do with the Earth being Flat. Go watch the documentary The Principle.

Kill yourself OP.

Isaiah 40:22 teaches us that the world is a sphere.

Its a Polish ploy white boi

Attached: 240px-Nikolaus_Kopernikus.jpg (240x235, 13K)

No Jew, it teaches that its flat

No, it doesnt, faggot. Christians were the ones saying it was round while (((Modern Science))) said it was flat for hundreds of years. Rather than own up to your historical embarassment, you try to alter reality amd claim the opposite. Kys.

Yes it does you Satanic Jew twisting the words of the Bible.

"It is He who[a]sits above the[b]circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are likegrasshoppers,
Whostretches out the heavens like acurtain
And spreads them out like atent to dwell in."

Put a circle in a box and mail it to me, you demonic kike.

Keep worshipping Baal, and reddit scientists faggot.

Yeah, because we live on a spaceball that is flat and revolving around the sun, right?

you're an idiot.

Attached: 11035683_702251386553055_8670428708932061960_n.jpg (829x960, 92K)

Go watch The Principle. Then kys.

Attached: 4372447e74ea1a5e695ff0e4a42ac8a8.jpg (1133x2027, 311K)

>how is this possible
By taking the pic at above sea level, i.e. on a boat.

any evidence that isnt a meme?

Hence proving the earth to be flat and not curved with the measurements of the spaceball that we're taught.

Thank you user

Experiment performed by many people from all around the world at various latitudes on the equinox to measure the sun's angle relative to the observer and map these results onto both a flat and globe model: youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68

3-D representation of this experiment using data obtained from timeanddate.com: youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg

Notice how in both instances, the angles don't line up on the flat model indicating the sun is in multiple places at once, while all angles on the globe model point towards the same distant sun as to be expected.

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.jpg (650x403, 86K)

Video explaining how fish-eye distortion works and how to account for it: youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q

Compilation of high altitude balloon footage from various different sources, analysed at the point where distortion is eliminated as explained in the previous video: youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Simple repeatable experiment that allows one to photograph the curve of the horizon from a cliff overlooking the sea, take note of the straight-edges remaining straight when the image is compressed horizontally, indicating that lens distortion is not the cause of the curvature: youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8

Attached: IMG_20190417_200034.jpg (1284x1424, 339K)

>the world is flat, you goys

I live in Guymon, Oklahoma. I am surrounded by nothing but flatness for about 15 miles in all directions. If the world is flat, why can't I see the Eiffel Tower or the Great Pyramids or something relatively close like the Gateway Arch in St Louis or the Devon Energy Center building in Oklahoma City? Even with binoculars, I can't see the buildings in the next town over in Goodwell, but I can see the tops of their buildings if I drive about five miles in their direction. What kind of geometry could be responsible for this illusion, I wonder.

Attached: 1526712079183.gif (430x600, 3.09M)

>Hence proving
Nope. You seem to be unwilling to have an actual discussion. See you.

there's a fuckton of scientific experiments that proved the earth to be immobile and flat, until the Jews propped up Einstein with his hocus pocus theories that have since been debunked, supposedly proving that we live on a spaceball. We do not live on a fucking spaceball. It's so obvious.

This fraud is Jewish in its origins too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

When objects move far away enough, even on a flat plane, they would appear to disappear bottom-up. This is due to the way your eye's lens is designed. You can pop that same object back into view by zooming into it with a camera.

You can see further away as you rise above the ground, but even that has it's limitations at about 250 miles, or something. It has nothing to do with curvature.

>a fuckton
>a fucking spaceball
If you are so sure of what you are talking about, you wouldn't need to include vulgarities to artificially amplify what you are saying

>the Jews
>fraud is Jewish
It seems to me like you are conflating your racism and your ignorance in the form of a baseless conspiracy

>It's so obvious
Show. Don't tell. If "it's so obvious", why are you struggling to make your point?

Attached: 1541388142963.jpg (750x998, 83K)

Geocentrism is the final redpill.

Horizon DOESN'T rise to eye level, this is an easily demonstrable fact.
youtu.be/HFj7gNh3yOM
youtu.be/WVTgP-KpyRc
youtu.be/NqOQ_BCtqUI

Attached: waterlevelhorizon.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

>You can pop that same object back into view by zooming into it with a camera.
No you can't. Show me one video of a boat clearly disappearing below the horizon bottom up being brought back into view by simply zooming in.
youtu.be/DSMRhTPMSfk

Attached: 1493009853502.png (800x866, 472K)

>If you are so sure of what you are talking about, you wouldn't need to include vulgarities to artificially amplify what you are saying
Your attempt at disproving what I'm saying by latching onto vulgarities does not disprove what I'm saying. I can have a personal style of writing and talking without that taking away from my argument. What you just said is fallacious, at best.

>Show. Don't tell. If "it's so obvious", why are you struggling to make your point?
youtube.com/watch?v=OQCXT2pkans
Here's a history lesson for you. Are you going to watch it?

>When objects move far away enough, even on a flat plane, they would appear to disappear bottom-up.

Geometrically, what would cause something on the same plane as me to appear to sink below the plane as it moves away? As something moves along the X-axis, why would it appear at some point to move along the Y-axis at a certain distance?

And would increasing my Y-axis relative to the object enable me to see distant objects? And why, do you think, is there is a limitation of 250 miles?

Also if you believe that seeing further as you increase altitude has nothing to do with curvature, derive a formula for the distance you should be able to see at any given altitude and explain how you got your figures.

The horizon rises to eye level, proving that we live on a flat plane. Look at the picture I posted. If you lived on a ball, you should see the left illustration at a certain point. You never see such a thing, not even at 60 miles altitude.

Attached: FlatEarth3.png (810x1026, 756K)

Some of you are alright.
Don't go to dinner parties tomorrow.

Attached: 220px-Johannes_Kepler_1610.jpg (220x302, 20K)

Not referring to the pic I posted just then. *
>213369297
The way your eye is designed creates a vanishing point at a certain distance, which is influenced by your height, visibility among other things. This is explained in proper detail by youtube.com/watch?v=aVAWQGlXRWg

>The horizon rises to eye level
Except it doesn't, I've posted multiple videos and images proving this not to be the case. I don't think you even understand what eye level is. You can't just tilt the camera down until the horizon is in center of frame and call that eye level, eye level is parallel to the surface directly beneath the observer.
>at the picture I posted. If you lived on a ball, you should see the left illustration at a certain point. You never see such a thing, not even at 60 miles altitude.
I already posted multiple videos and experiments you can do yourself to photograph curvature, see

Attached: wtc-lines.jpg (1600x1163, 324K)

The firmament is the edge of the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=aVAWQGlXRWg

>This is explained in proper detail by youtube.com/watch?v=aVAWQGlXRWg
Yeah no that's three hours of rambling bullshit. Explain it to me in your own words and provide a formula for the distance one should see at a given altitude or fuck off.

Attached: 1365108501279.png (377x377, 247K)

Your videos misrepresent the entire notion of "rising to the eye level". Also, none of your experiments prove curvature.

>y'all be like
I'd expect someone so illiterate to lack the IQ to comprehend the enormity of the earth. "This picture looks plenty high enough that I think I should see the curve of the earth" is buffoonish. Just because you "feel" it is high enough doesn't mean it is mathematically high enough.

Look, I'd like to say that it's simple math but I have no doubt that even grade-school math might be challenging to flat earthers. You can measure the curvature of the earth for yourself. You do not need "the jews" to do it for you. It isn't very hard to do.

>Your videos misrepresent the entire notion of "rising to the eye level
No they don't. Define eye level for me and explain why they don't show the horizon dropping from eye level.
>Also, none of your experiments prove curvature.
Yes they do, you can literally see the curvature in the video and picture here

I wouldn't be able to provide you with a formula as I'm not an expert on the subject (as neither are you), instead I am providing you source materials to experts' explaining of the subject.

I'm just here to tell you that you live on a spaceball, and there's material online to prove it.

>Yes they do, you can literally see the curvature in the video and picture here

That's image compression, not curvature, you can make any flat surface appear curved when you edit the image.

Doesn't look very straight to me

Attached: IMG_20190517_123416.jpg (50x1026, 23K)

The math does not check out.

Attached: aa4828_5842354.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

>I am providing you source materials to experts' explaining of the subject.
Okay so show me in the video where this "expert" shows his formula for distance you can see at a given altitude.
>That's image compression, not curvature, you can make any flat surface appear curved when you edit the image.
Wrong. A straight line will not curve when compressed horizontally, as demonstrated by the straight edges in pic related not curving even when the image is compressed.

Image compression. Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: ba7cf17e305c1547b928e3a4f3e2c496--flat-earth-proof-hollow-earth.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Go to this site and select "causeway" up the top, and run through the model. That picture does not disprove a globe in any way.
walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=Curvature App: Simulation of Globe-Earth and Flat-Earth

>Thanks for proving my point.
What point? You said there was no curvature in the image, yet there clearly was. Whether in that particular case it was causes by lens distortion or not is irrelevant, as lens distortion is clearly not a factor in the evidence I provided here

>Wrong. A straight line will not curve when compressed horizontally, as demonstrated by the straight edges in pic related not curving even when the image is compressed.
Yes lol, a straight line will curve when compressed horizontally, you can try this with anything that is totally flat and non-curving. Try it on your table.

And you still haven't explained what you think "eye level" means.

I hope you guys know that the earth isnt a perfect sphere and that the earth is bug enough to where its surface is flat

>Yes lol, a straight line will curve when compressed horizontally
How? Why don't the straight edges in the experiment also curve when the image is compressed?
>Try it on your table.
You try it. Take a picture of a straight edge in center of frame from straight on, and then compress the image horizontally.

>experiments prove curvature

Experimentation is not required. Simple math will do. Basic geometry is all you need. Find an area on the coast that is shaped like a bay. Measure the distance between the land mass on your right and left across the water. Several miles, perhaps. Then, use geometry to discover what percentage of 360 degrees that distance is. Then, learn the diameter of the earth. Compare your measurement between the two lad masses to the total diameter of the earth. Is it 0.04% or so? Then, calculate the arc, or in other words, calcuate the difference in height between the land mass and the peak of the arc. Is it perhaps a foot or so? Consider how "flat" an 8-mile long arc would appear if it had only a one-foot rise in its arch.

>The math does not check out.

Show the math. Don't tell.

Refer to image

Again, you should start seeing the left illustration at some point, yet you do not. This proves we do not live on a ball. This is the last reply I will give to you, shillmason.

Attached: img_8073.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It literally says circle though.... *sigh*

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

science= Language of God

Yea but which science and who's god?

>you should start seeing the left illustration at some point, yet you do not.
Yes you fucking do, you're now blatantly ignoring my posts. See
And

Also I'd like to know the scales involved in your CGI picture

real science
i have no idea, i just know that there is an higher intelligence

we don't know and with our puny minds, never will

lol imagine being god and making a place with limited space and resources instead of making an infinite universe with infinite possibilities. this is what flattards want to believe in. that we are hopelessly here left to die instead of being able to expand to other worlds. the flat earth theory is a theory supporting your own extinction. Get it right

Attached: tumblr_pb5f9tP9J51s1vn29o1_500.jpg (500x548, 30K)

What do you quantify as real science?

I had an opportunity to vacation in New York City three years ago. I chartered a boat that took us fishing under the Verrazanno-Narrows Bridge. The boat sailed against the tide under the bridge and upstream about two miles, cuts its engines and drifted with the tide back under the bridge downstream about two miles, repeatedly. We were given a great view of the bridge which was clearly curved and whose two suspension towers are clearly tilted away from each other but appear perfectly perpendicular to their base. The length of the bridge is about 2 miles. The distance between the two towers is about 1 mile. Simple math. Try it.

Attached: 1550975445858.jpg (854x480, 91K)

I agree. Closest I've come was massive doses of mushrooms, LSD or some DMT. The math was strong, sadly in my intoxicated state understanding or retaining it was basically impossible. Sacred geometry is a part of our being though I can tell you that, or at least, directly inherent to nature itself, or reality for that matter. With a high enough dose of any of them your entire visual spectrum turns some sacred geometry fucking kaleidoscope and its like Neo at the end of the god damned Matrix when he sees nothing but code.

flat earth theory is a giant jewish scam designed purely to brainwash you and take your money

prove me wrong

Attached: 9039aa04bec935ac400842e1213c77c8.png (628x281, 28K)

can we please just get along ?

Attached: An-illustration-of-the-Tychonic-system-as-proposed-by-Tycho-Brahe.png (850x637, 53K)

Beware, I do believe you get badshit insane, once you truly see what's behind the curtain. Our flesh is not supposed to see these things, but our soul will get there, when it's time.

I've never been the same but if I could go back and do it over again I would still choose to do it, and see.

Heliocentrism is wrong, but the earth is not flat. It's a stationary sphere that the universe rotates around once per day.

Good thread, nice post OP.

Attached: 1557806367607.png (640x481, 636K)

bro if that bridge was designed flat and youre saying its following the earths curve, then you could walk the earth in a matter of hours. fuckin hell dude

2320 what?

meanwhile elon musk has launched 60 internet satellites in orbit in one go

Attached: 1496111402879.jpg (702x846, 148K)

>"The world was created six thousand years ago goy, and jews are the chosen people"

>eric dubai
>muh buoyancy
sorry, i'm credulous but i cant believe he believes this shit himself

Attached: 4chan b map 1353744591408.png (750x800, 492K)

it is the ultimate conspiracy worldview that's for sure
i cant think of any cosmological model more wondrous and upsetting, can any of you?

Attached: 1514602514589.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Flat earth threads are run by cia niggers trying to see how easy it is to hide certain truths. It's ultimate purpose is to gauge how gullible people are and to find new ways to hide the secret space program.

Stop making you look like retards you heretic

youtu.be/Uwj6AQBUukE

Attached: 1c0093ef5ec6ca03970538f5d78ab98df3ee6d4121c5fc0381251fcbbd301e2d.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

This guy gets it.

If the earth were flat like pic related, the sun would never go below the horizion, it would just disappear in the air somewhere.
>oh okay, it does go below the earth disk
No, because its day time somewhere else. If the sun went under the earth disk, days and nights would be ubiquitous for the whole world.
Flat earth disproven.
sage

Attached: flatearthmodel.jpg (480x360, 28K)