Last time I went out with this girl I remember she awkwardly told me "I'm sure you'll find someone who does" after I...

last time I went out with this girl I remember she awkwardly told me "I'm sure you'll find someone who does" after I said "who the fuck would like me or even care about me?".
>What does this mean?
I like her but I'm quite sure the feeling isn't mutual. She keeps hanging out with me regardless tho.

Attached: 20190908_134745.jpg (1066x1331, 461K)

She doesn't love you right now.(or she hides it well)
Also that sentence is supposed to give you hope, it doesn't exactly mean that she dislikes you.

it means she felt threatened by you admitting your social insecurity in such a brash manner and she felt the need to make sure you understood that you're deep in the friendzone without explicitly stating it

Why would you dump your emotional problems on a woman, you retard? Deal with them yourself or share it with male friends so they can call you a faggot. Lamenting your weakness in front of women is just going to repel them.

i mean, she still keeps hanging out with me, when we do we go for long walks, listen to music together whilst walking side by side, talk and have "deep" convos. She still keeps texting me, sending me songs n stuff.

What did you say before she said that? Did you say you liked her? How well do you know this girl? Who is she? Context pls.

I swear

I'll try to be as short as possible
we've been knowing for more than a year, I used to like her back then but didn't do shit about it. We would hang out with our friends n shit and I'd always feel out of place. We've started hanging out alone again this summer and since then I've started feeling the same way as I used to feel a year ago.

also, back then she's zoned me before I even had the chance to confess my feelings, but I feel like shit's may've changed. Last time we've been out together, for example, after I accompanied her back to her place, she's asked me if I wanted to go upstairs to get a drink or sum

>after I accompanied her back to her place, she's asked me if I wanted to go upstairs to get a drink or sum
Did you?

no. Didn't even kiss her. Do I still have a chance with her? we're going out on tuesday's evening and at the end we'll walk to her place as always

Sounds like your vagina poison worked its magic. Well done, op, you saved your v card yet again.

this wouldn't be my first kiss, I've already made out with other girls before. Even tho I think I'm ugly a lot of women told me I'm handsome through my life. So, should I directly go for it? I don't wanna be too direct with her. I'm not a manwhore and I'm socially awkward (that's probably why I'm still a virgin)

It means she does not like you romantically/sexually and she awkwardly tried to say something uplifting after you nudged her to do so. Doesn't mean she doesn't mean it though.

>who the fuck would like me or even care about me?
>I'm sure you'll find someone who does
>you'll find someone
>who does
= she doesn't. You're wasting your time with her.

>Sounds like your vagina poison worked its magic. Well done, op, you saved your v card yet again.
Kek.

going out with her on Tuesday. I'll try to shoot my shot and hope for the best

I think you should try to date her because she seems to care about you and she is drawn to you. But that comes from me, a person who is using a laptop as a laptop stand.

yeah, I "dumped" my emotions on her because I felt like it. She's told me that she likes me as a person and really loves talking with me.

Based

You fucking moron, don’t reveal your weakness to women, if she was to enter into a relationship with you she won’t feel safe and you won’t be reliable in her eyes if you’re a soft pussy, literally grow up and stop being a weak child you insufferable faggot

It means your negativity is bumming her out.

there are very few women you can be vulnerable to and even more rarely are the occasions that you can. You can occasionally be vulnerable to your partner during some kind of tragedy (family death), you can be vulnerable around your mother, that's typically it. Being vulnerable around a female friend or someone you want to date is immediate grounds for friendzoning. you will never recover. move on.

Not OP but sometimes it just becomes too much to hold in. I resisted telling others how I felt for years and now I can't even put it into words properly, so I have shitty outbursts like his.

yeah, I don't really have no one to talk to irl so I did it with her. Tomorrow we'll see again and this time I think I'll finally kiss her

lol this nigga in the friendzone for over a year, hasnt made a move, but now magically wants to kiss her. move on OP and admit your feelings when you have instead of tiptoeing like a pussy.

This

This, nobody likes to be around someone who’s constantly saying shit like that.

This so much OP you're such a fag

This.
Don’t get your hopes up.
Should probably go no-contact.