What does Jow Forums think of transgender rights?

What does Jow Forums think of transgender rights?

Attached: 56b75c637ca88405987635826a665ac7.jpg (734x1024, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_Against_Homophobia,_Transphobia_and_Biphobia
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop cutting your dicks off and we wouldn't have a problem
Jow Forums secretly wants futas to be real as do all straight men but you keep ruining it

The only rights they deserve is suicide

I think it's ok if you're attractive. other than that nope.

Attached: 9v54g9glley21.jpg (640x309, 43K)

2020 year of the tranny

I only want the right to a state issued white bf uwu

Attached: Snapchat971075848 (1).gif (368x656, 807K)

Why would you be trans? If you're a dude why not just be a fag instead of a tranny? If you're a chick why not just be lesbian instead of being a tranny?

>fag fetish fuel
>rights
lol no

Attached: 1530969856771.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Attached: 314151.png (599x600, 683K)

Because i like my breasts

Attached: 1558042385357.jpg (788x614, 68K)

The only right they deserve is the right to be gassed.

Attached: aBW1NEO_700b.jpg (700x841, 77K)

you will never be a girl, even if it's illegal for me to say it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_Against_Homophobia,_Transphobia_and_Biphobia

May 17, faggits.

Attached: mtf57.gif (202x202, 1.08M)

I think all cosmetic surgery (excluding fixing a wound, say if you had severe burning to your face) should be illegal, or at the least, licensed doctors cannot perform it, or have their medical licenses revoked, as they are not healing, but harming.

Attached: 1521133718940.jpg (384x390, 28K)

then just be fat

My ex bf would say gass all trannies, then he would fart and pull the bed sheets over my head

No thanks

Attached: 20190512_163842.jpg (1616x1212, 392K)

>I think all cosmetic surgery
Piercing your ears is cosmetic surgery, dipshit.

Attached: 1556004501508.jpg (558x480, 35K)

>>fag fetish fuel
>complains when people fetishize them

Don’t care. Fuck off.

You know what I fucking mean.

Post more

>still considered to be jew pilled
>spends thousands on jewish surgeons to cut off dick
Kill yourself.

But ur not my daddy

Attached: 20190514_144522.jpg (1437x1964, 1.4M)

based XD

How do I convince people that transgenderism is a fetish?

Attached: 1504637832022.jpg (364x394, 29K)

Why this is international day? Who set it? Just 4 countries in Western Europe?

If I ever see you In the streets I'll make sure your dumbass gets sense.

What are trans rights? No, seriously. I can't get any of the trannies on /v/ to tell me what rights trans people don't have.

me and my trans gf

Attached: Bxy5xiW.jpg (878x922, 101K)

No actual tranny is fighting for shit.

The jew is using us to further the kalgeri plan. By the way trannies are only mtfs

Attached: 1557936938682.jpg (852x960, 65K)

>transgender
Made up term by a bunch of psychologist and psychiatrists that get some hack doctors to perform mutilating surgeries on the mentally ill or those with unresolved traumas.

The human rights will suffice for these people.

Dont worry, your faggot bf will end up in the gas chamber too.

>mutilating
Does she look mutilated? Im going to her surgeon in August

Attached: 003__Danielle_Foxxx.jpg (1550x1148, 295K)

I can tell

we should have an option for the trans flag, for maximum shitposting

You realise that this is the "norm" for most trans women right? most pictures are meme, Does not change the fact that what you are doing should be rethought.

Instagram angles. An axewound in your crotch is not a vagina. It's not going to work anywhere as well as a real vagina, no matter how "good" the surgeon is.

Dr Bank does good work though, plus i want a guy rubbing his cock head against my labia

Those are so tiny and misshapen

This

Attached: miliontrannyextrem.png (766x1148, 856K)

I don't know any rights that trannies don't have. Do you mean what do I think about special trans privileges?

>rights
You shouldn't even have a right to exist, you fucking abomination.
Kill yourself.

What rights?

Hrt tits always look gross

dumb cunt destroyed her(male)self

Attached: gas button.jpg (600x395, 101K)

There is no right in america that (((they))) dont have that the rest of us normal people do

Fuck'em. Right up the ass, that will teach those faggots a lesson for sure.

There is no such thing as transgender. We are witnessing a major public health crisis that the medical community and media is propagating, These people are not transgender. They don’t need reassignment surgery. They need to be isolated from negative external influences and put on anti-psychotic medication.

photoshop

Stop fucking around and show me your feminine penis already

There aren’t any. See, I used to support them. I figured: “Hey, I don’t care how people want to live their lives.” This was back when y’all were saying things like: “We just want to live our lives and be left alone, that’s all.” Then you went fucking batshit. You could’ve taken a win and become normal people, but no. Now it’s getting fired or fined for not using the pronouns you invented. Now it’s getting fired or fined for not agreeing with delusions like “some women have penises”, “transwomen are women”, that transwomen should have a pretend gynecological procedures, and that you should start giving your children hormone treatments before they can drive. So fuck you. People like me who used to support you now want to see you afraid to leave your house. Here’s your fucking backlash you cunts. You deserve it.

She's a pussy. She won't show it.

If you get surgery I'll kill you

>But they are soft and pink
They’re chemically induced, unnatural and literally accelerated gynecomastia. Silly creature.

>when you have to use makeup on your fleshwound

What rights are they lacking?

Be gf

they shouldnt exist

Based and redpilled.

Start picking out your plot. I will hunt you down for being such a dumb cunt. Perfectly good cock and you want to chop it off for superficial bullshit. You batshit bitch.

Revoke all of them and hang them in public

Dress up and frolic when you're young and cute, whatever. However you will grow out of it. Don't maim yourself.

Attached: 1540008986329.jpg (2482x721, 440K)

Your faggotry is only exceeded by your faggotry.

this. passing tgirls get a pass.

>Why would you be trans? If you're a dude why not just be a fag instead of a tranny?
we must preserve the gender binary and a future for tgirls.

transphobia really isn't a good look my man

What rights do they not have, exactly? Can they not speak? Run a paper or printing press? Can they not buy a gun? Can cops just search them for no reason? Can they not vote?

I would have been neutral on them but they decided to push themselves to my face in every corner of internet so now I hate them and actively work against them.

>Your faggotry is only exceeded by your faggotry
faggotest post I've seen all week

Because being gay isn't special enough anymore. They don't really have anything beyond what they like to fuck, and being gay is widely accepted now, even gay marriage. They're not interesting enough, and they have no other hobbies, causes or interests that attract attention, especially in the attention-fueled world of social media.

Just lisping and giggling with your head tilted back isn't enough for that sweet attention anymore, but if the same guy tosses on a wig and does the same thing with a mention of how good he feels being "true to his real self", suddenly the world opens up and the congratulations for existing flow. The worst thing is so many of these people are actually fucked up and just generally confused, and when they're at the end of the "help", they realize that while their flesh is different, nothing else has changed, and now nobody gives a fuck. None of these people are likely to make it past 50, ever.

tl;dr pic related, but instead of getting one people are just going more extreme.

Attached: 1558038627852.jpg (640x336, 31K)

I'm okay with silent fags and trannies (at worst who take hormones, but the ones that cut themselves are complete degenerates). I'd even say they could have the right to be together and exist, but the whole pushing their mental illness sexuality is abhorent.

Reminder twitter blocked this guy for 24 hours for saying that being trans is a mental illness. A person that spent his life researching transexualism. Only unblocked because of backlash.

Attached: D6YMFQrWkAERP21.png (609x628, 80K)

Inexistent. Queers get the cross.

That I'm sick of constantly hearing about a issue that affects 0.0001% of people, while things that actually matter go ignored. Fuck those self-centered tranny fucks

>they think they look like this

a couple of faggots hahahahaha

when a mental disorder becomes a rights?

I believe they should be treated as equals. No privileges, no special laws.
Currently media attention and SJWs do more damage to them. Transes are just an easy scoop, whenever something happens. In fact mass media abuses them for their own benefit.
Similarly in politics, they use them for campaigns and then dump them, and then these fragile souls must cope with hate alone.

hi im a trans woman please give me attention but i prefer positive attention thank you.

Attached: BEDCDDE8-37BB-4260-B2F3-40F7BDE7FDC0.jpg (690x1024, 129K)

I think they already have them, and more.

maybe in the uk but not really here

unironically based. these failed males are pawns and u all hate them more than the people responsible in the first place.

People can do whatever the fuck they want in their private lives, however, if I catch you shoving it down children and the mental handicapped, I will neck you.

when i was a kid i would have done anything to be able to transition then, so i strongly support giving young people the right to live their own lives.

A kid does not know what's right from left. Fuck off you pedophile.

Attached: burned-as-at-stake-J2WT13.jpg (1300x1311, 153K)

they know who they are. its completely retarded to think people can only do things like that after they turn 18. I think anyone older than 14 deserves agency over their own body.

That's the rule with anything.

They’re basically just failed science experiments

The fuck are you talking about. At age 18 people are still kids and fucking dumb. Your brain does not stop developing until at least age 25. Fuck people are still fucking stupid at that age. I wish you cut of your dick when you were 14 so that you would of committed suicide by now. You stupid fuck.

Might as well give them the vote, too. Let em buy alcohol, cigarettes, and guns too. And school should be optional at that point for them, since having to go by law would grant them less "agency." Maybe let them sleep around with 30 year olds. Wouldn't want those poor kids not to be free to do anything they want without guidance or repercussions, right?

Why should people with a mental illness be granted additional rights?

It's fine, but please

please

stop cutting your dicks off

if youre this stupid i dont think your opinion will ever matter in anything, so ok, believe that. i dont care.

Attached: D6A76A80-C4FE-4E26-923A-8A6CB42ED2C0.jpg (246x261, 11K)

Its because most trannies come from religious backgrounds, they cant be gay they just say theyre women.

He pointed out a legitimate flaw in your approach and this is the response.

It was noble of him to at least try to reason but ultimately you sin pushers should be put in camps.

What do I think? The mentally ill need to be protected from themselves. Especially if they want to amputate their genitalia.