Why was he taken out? If it's all the Jews how do you understand the Kennedy assassinations?

Why was he taken out? If it's all the Jews how do you understand the Kennedy assassinations?

Attached: RobertFKennedy.jpg (1862x1048, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPotKe1GPU8
youtube.com/watch?v=I7BEHzOUWxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ryan Dawson has covered this extensively. Go look him up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPotKe1GPU8

Thanks. Just looked him up on Youtube, going to listen later

I'm glad JFK was assassinated. I get my kicks trolling Democrats on the internet who miss that soft hearted faggot.

>Ryan Dawson has covered this extensively. Go look him up.
I don't have time to go through all of his shit. Can you at least tell us which video(s) he talks about this?

RFK was a Catholic. Anti-Catholicism is a strong motivator.

jfk was killed because he was unhinged and wanted to pre-emptively nuke cuba.

You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7BEHzOUWxQ

Not all jews are kikes, and not all kikes are jews. Kikes have no real political stance, they created bilateral dissonance to control the gentiles. Ex: Kappy getting offed, zionists being radical right-wing ethnonationalists...etc...

Best book on JFK's assassination is Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgement

>jfk was killed because he was unhinged and wanted to pre-emptively nuke cuba.
Okay, but my understanding is that he was not going to allow Israel to develop nuclear weapons at Desmona, and he wanted to get rid of the central bank. Both were enough for Jews to kill him.

Thank you.

It was a hoax he wasn't really killed

>JFK was killed
no he wasn't

JFK was killed because he took favors from the mob to win primary elections (particularly in West Virginia) and then sent his kid brother after them.

Him and his brother double crossed the mob and paid the price, that simple

jfk was killed because was going to get rid of the federal reserve. his wife shot him. she was jewish.

That doesnt explain oswald at all. It's even more outlandish infact

Interesting timing (((guys)))

What? You guys are coming with all kinds of bullshit: (1) His wife shot him, (2) Organized crime killed him. It was Israel. The Jews killed him because he was going to do away with the federal reserve and because was going to stop Israel from developing their nuclear program at Desmona.

Don’t care wish they’d all go the same way.

He is a crook. They are all crooks. It’s not a surprise and is par for the course and I would piss in his face as he lay dying.

>get rid of the central bank.

F

Attached: PressFToShowRespects.jpg (430x589, 112K)

the central bank thing was proven false by dawson, the nuclear weapon thing i don't know about, it's probably true, but the israelis wouldnt have enough pull to set up an assassination. it had to be approved by the cia and military intelligence, joint chiefs.

>the israelis wouldnt have enough pull
>it had to be approved by the cia
>Implying CIA is not a proxy Mossad

Attached: gadafi01.jpg (447x329, 23K)

whats the name of the documentary where he covers this? I've seen one on 9/11 and thought it was great.

>the israelis wouldnt have enough pull to set up an assassination. it had to be approved by the cia and military intelligence, joint chiefs.
I agree with that. The main players were: Israel, L.B. Johnson, CIA, mafia, etc. I have Mike Piper's book "The Final Judgement", but I have not read it yet. I should get on that.

>I've seen one on 9/11 and thought it was great.
He seems to have made 6 or 7 documentaries on 9/11, all of horrendous editing quality, but interesting content. I sure hope he gets his shit together with editing, because he seems to have a lot of interesting information in his videos. But they are barely watchable.

JFK wanted to abolish both the federal reserve and the CIA, ((their)) two greatest tools.

((they)) can use the CIA to plot the course of society, creating opinions and demands, not only in the US, but all over the world.

((they)) can use the fed to keep the endless cycle of debt going (as long as no one actually figures out what ((they)) are up to)
And despite only being a pseudo-governmental institution, no other governmental agency can tell them what they can and can't do.

Attached: 1496417130026.jpg (850x400, 49K)

Someone should tell him Murdoch Murdoch would edit or do video work for him if he wants.

The British government killed him and his brother. Both him and his brother were going to make Britain give back British Occupied North Ireland back to Best Ireland. This couldn't be allowed during the Cold War.

Éirinn go Brách

Attached: Permindex - JFK assassination 1.jpg (1743x1152, 483K)

Lansky: Jews control crime in the United States - Hank Messic

Attached: Original cover of Lansky by Hank Messick.png (374x505, 59K)

Checked Satan.

Braindead spastic, Israeli Nukes and the Fed are what killed him.
Even mentioning such things are more than enough to get you killed, it’s all okay though because usury is uwu as fuck and israel doesn’t own nukes or nuclear subs :^)

RFK was killed by a Palestinian Christian who never even pulled the trigger, and who had a man holding him by the wrist who said he never got a shot off.
RFK was murdered because he went after Organized Crime. Organized crime is a Jewish endeavor. Zionists were supported by organized crime.
JFK was killed because he was a threat to Zionists and Israel getting Nukes.