Israel will nuke it self in 36 hours

Eurovision is the perfect setting for Israel to nuke itself to get it's war with Iran.

Attached: israelwillnuketiselfandblameianforawar.png (900x900, 122K)

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your ”pol humor” threads.
Face it. most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

if dцbs false flag incoming

Attached: 159936649340.gif (364x200, 1.57M)

Roll for #FalseFlag
Tripple picks the city that gets nuked.

Is that why your "PoC" countries are shitholes? And most of you cunts still live like literal barbarians?
Kill yourself pajeet.
P.S take your fucking shitskins back from my country.

I doubt it. The might false flag anyone else, anywhere else, but Israel will never kill it's own.

Attached: download.jpg (179x117, 3K)

I wonder how quickly the world would get better if ALL of Israel got nuked.
I reckon you would just feel a wave of pure elation energy flow through you and across the world faster than the speed of light as soon as the nuke vapourised such a hivemind of human vermin.

>he doesnt know
its in the bible mate. it will happen. they will it to be so.

Nuclear bombs don't exist, and neither do space, low-fat yogurt, or Michael Jordan.

Australia doesn't exist. This post you are reading doesn't exist.

>he hasn't seen this pasta a thousand times before
gonna be a lurk moar from me bro

>and just like that the best flag was gone
why live?

israeli subs will launch a nuke underneath the american carrier group in the persian gulf

Whelp, I guess OP is full of shit

Not leaf!

someone calling someone else an incel is "pasta" now? how far things have fallen.

you mean, israel will nuke palistine or israelie occupied land, then blame iran

can they carpet nuke themselves just to make sure we see it? and brooklyn too.

Great imagination but ain't gonna happen. The idea is slightly retarded.

Tel Aviv

all the small brains on pol are losing sight of the bigger picture. the overarching problem is industrialization and global trade.

>The star will gorge itself on it’s clay

>you mean, israel will nuke
you mean, israel will nuke Tel Aviv

that's fucking retarded, Israel is way too small to be willing to nuke itself for a false flag

If d.ubs OP is correct

reroll

Attached: 1557982545930.gif (640x350, 547K)

Try niggers and jews

Well...one can only hope.

india will fill the vacuum left behind by leaf posters

Can't you see his flag? He is obviously a real Canadian.

Ive actually seen a couple false flags posts on here this month that all claim within 36 hours. This is a just meme. Dont buy it.

Attached: 1475531031336.png (200x331, 49K)

More importantly, will I get GF?

Nys

daily reminder nuclear weapons do not exist

>More importantly, will I get GF?
No.

Israel will not nuke itself, it will gas itself, blame Syria And Iran(Obvi Iran supported the syrians) and the US and Saudi Arabia will invade at the same time, eventually the british and french will come in as well. The fight will be short, but America will keep insurgency fighting force there for five or so years. There will be casualties, but deaths will be remarkably low.

Attached: 1556338204197.jpg (1500x1501, 224K)

This.
I will never understand the high IQ Asian meme. They all live in abject poverty and shit where ever they can. Asians are smart in the sense that they can be trained to perform complex tasks, but they lack an intrinsic drive to be better, to have a better world for their children. They are content with 7 people living in a tiny apartment and destroying the natural world

>that's fucking retarded, Israel is way too small to be willing to nuke itself for a false flag

You underestimate the rubbing hands.

already averted.
jesus is in control.

Will they trigget the Samson option with that as well? Fingers crossed.

>The fight will be short.

Lmao. Do you know anything about Iran?

yeah, That their military is marginally better than Iraq's was in 2003.
Took 3 weeks to wipe Iraq's military then
People need to get over this
>the iranians are so tough
idea. They are arabized weaklings like the rest of the people in the area

In the letter, Van Hollen, Markey, Merkley, and Sanders argue the Trump administration’s Iran strategy is “increasingly inconsistent and counterproductive” and express concern its assessments of threats from Iran “fit into a larger pattern of inflating threats and bending intelligence to justify dangerous, predetermined policies.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders is calling bullshit
plus
The four senators say the administration’s threat assessments on Iran’s nuclear ambitions are “inconsistent,” based on two examples. In January, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats said in a congressional hearing, “we do not believe Iran is currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activities we judge necessary to produce a nuclear device.” In February, the IAEA backed up Coats’s assertion and verified that Iran was not diverting declared nuclear material to its weapons program.

Who you gonna believe them or Mike Pompeo?

Oooh 999. Let's hope it happens. :D

>Samson option
How would the get them in the air?

It’s happening

>already averted.
>jesus is in control.
Don't you have a #EuroVision2019 to secure?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.14.03 AM.png (1198x916, 1.21M)

Fuck off and die you diseased Rhinoceros pizzle. Take Jesus with you, bitch.

They are a lot more motivated than iraq’s Army was. As well as no Shia / Sunni split to exploit
I hope every American dies in Iran tbqh

Plot twist, they'll nuke iran and blame america

That is just their style...

daily reminder the proof against this argument is on youtube for all to see
(trinity test, tnt 100 tonnes vs nuke)

>motivated
Got it. A legion of 80 Iq Sandniggers can resist death by bullets and shrapnel by being more motivated.

the iraqi army was not a coherent fighting force so yes, you get quite far. Your retarded policy of bombing shit won’t actually work against an enemy which has done concerted efforts to combat you. A ground war in Iran will be so fucking bloody that it will make your head spin.

>was not a coherent fighting force
This is just a thing you are saying, this is not an accurate assessment of the Iraqi military at the time, which had multiple thousands of tanks, modern aircraft and more than enough personnel. It was the 3rd or 4th largest military at the time and it was wiped in 3 weeks. And in pre-invasion planning, the chiefs of staff actually thought more Iraqi's would surrender than actually did. Get over the fact that the Iranians are not invincible.

america will get fucked if they attempt a land invasion. the alternative is just nuking every square inch, but will the american people stomach that? (probably since theyre cucked).

russian and chinese tech will flood into iran. china and NK will probably send soldiers too.

Nah, it won't be nuked. A nice little bomb, killing a few hundred people in the audience, live on TV worldwide. A nuke is too fast and will just get the screens black, nothing to see here, move along. But a little bloodbath to watch, that's propaganda 101.

Israel does not fear Iran because it knows that not only is every single aspect of its military forces superior to Iran, it has the rest of the world to turn around and do work for it if they fail.

These (((dubs))) of truth can make the false flag happen. Keep an eye on the news for the dancing Americans.

op is gay

>Israel will nuke itself and blame iran, so they can go to war with Iran and stop them from getting nukes as to prevent them from nuking israel
Impeccable logic.

A FUCKING LEAF... wait a minute

>Israel will nuke itself
I hope this is rael

Attached: 1516911194938.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Best use of that pasta I’ve ever seen. Good job, mowglee

>sad virgin

,said the poo unironically.

dumb nigger

Attached: 1519553372179.png (550x543, 50K)

Ahhh Q at last we finally meet.

i am so glad to finish this larp

Q i have a quesiton

do you know how mr tiggy is?
have you met him?
what do you think he is?
what is going to happen to him?

Yup. If there is one constant its jews despise themselves and often like doing a bit of house cleaning.

Attached: 1557548775467.png (758x417, 207K)

what game is this?

lmao, #metoo

End game for the dreamers in the cave.

London

>Israel self sacrifice
You've never met a jew have you.

London

I mean, I can't blame them. Something like 50% of the worlds faggotry will be wiped out in an instant.

Attached: and then one day, for no reason at all, people voted hitler into power12.png (655x722, 473K)

Toronto

Attached: Toronto mayor John Tory Degenerate putting money in the degeneration of a nation sick fucking vile c (997x592, 566K)

Indeed, they'd be much more likely to stage a terror attack. Kill all the Eurovision contestants and the foreigners who came to watch live on TV. Blame the chosen scapegoat, tell the world "Oy Vey, Goyim! Look they're killing you too!" Then proceed to lure the US and Europe into bombing their target for them.

Attached: Happy Merchant Vase.png (541x758, 245K)

take your meds bro

Attached: 1545982930008.jpg (1125x1088, 87K)

No you dumb cunt, this is literally a copypasta. Lurk more memeflag faggot

Any idea who he is talking about ...?

Attached: 1.png (737x231, 37K)

pompeo you absolute mong is this a joke?

London

I think you where supposed to deliver the pasta two offices over.

Attached: poo-and-pee-in-india1.jpg (635x480, 132K)

Same story different day.

Attached: Hit_Themselves.jpg (831x443, 98K)

israel has a population of just under 9 million
they should pick an area where 6 million+ reside
just sayin if they really want the US to go to war theres gonna need to be holocaust 2 the old tricks arent doing it

Attached: 1540937850086.gif (720x480, 126K)

you tease

sabbatean frankists who made that shit hole are going to sacrifice you all like an Azazel goat.
it's ok, maybe in the next life you won't be genitally mutilated and actually enjoy living.
I jest, you'll be a nigger instead

more like false fag

oh shit

Attached: 1494486595901.jpg (218x218, 8K)

City of london or the vatican.

haha yeah 7/8 people on the planet are nonwhite and live in utter squalor but sure pajeet whatever makes you feel better about shitting in the street

If micheal jordan doesn't exists why does micheal B jordan exists?

First post wasted. But OP is the true Q so let's brace ourselves.

DUBS

Israel already has a small population, they won't kill any of their own people.

Ok... we're all fucked now