As the world gets worse, Jow Forums will unironically become a completely Christian board...

As the world gets worse, Jow Forums will unironically become a completely Christian board. Political ideologies will take a back seat to the real battle that is: Good vs Evil.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: jc as jc.jpg (1400x932, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXtSL2dpwOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen. Fuck the shills.
[Romans 16:12] "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

Attached: 1557958951704.png (1084x656, 283K)

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on hirsuteness and race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

No, as the world goes to shit, your religion is just dying

Attached: 1555909904355.jpg (746x789, 163K)

Christianity is for pussy ass faggots, and it is a cancer. We didn't have plastic industrial synthetic pollution with chemicals, modern slave factory farms, and apartment human farms and skyscrapers before Christianity.

We were never meant to live in this artificial world. The Bible says we are God's children and given dominion over all the animals, and this kind of bullshit is exactly what is wrong with our society. We think we have a right to dominate the weaker, the less capable, because God gave us that right. Even slave-owners used "the curse of Ham" as justification for their atrocities.

We were meant to be free, we were meant to roam the forests with a low population density and enjoy the mountains, birds, rocks, and streams. We were meant to gather our own food from the earth, not buy it from processed supermarkets. We were meant to live in vast, uninhabited places with a very low population density, not crammed together like slave farm chickens in skyscrapers and multi-story apartments.

Christianity, and religions that worship the Christian god in general (Islam, Judaism) causes unsustainable birth rates and industrialization, which are our ENEMIES. While atheists are being planet-conscious, Christians are popping out 2-3 kids per family. This is unsustainable and there are too many goddamn humans.

We need a massive depopulation, this HELL on earth is not worth living in. We need an apocalypse soon. A post-apocalyptic The Last of Us type world would be way better than what we have now or the cybernetic dystopia we are headed for.

Christianity tells you to zone out into another world, be celibate, and submit to getting destroyed.
Confucius tells you to cultivate yourself in this world, be benevolent to others, and honor the family unit.

Attached: kongzi.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

Based

Attached: 15A2C4D9-7745-4760-B6B6-137A3AC8B192.jpg (400x225, 17K)

>Jow Forums will unironically become a completely Christian board.
No it will not. Jow Forums is too loud, to much in the media, and we will always have visitors and trolls. This is not an echo chamber.
But I do believe this is a predominately Christian board. And I'm proud of us.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Nice try shlomo

Jews are so screwed up they don't even know their own language.

The hebrew letter Shin has two sounds: "S" and "Sh".

Well you retards mixed up the S sound with the Sh sound.

Shlomo = Solomon
Moshe = Moses

It would be Slomon and Mose. You took the names, turned the S into Sh and chopped off the last letter.

This is why retard evangelicals use the Yeshua name like idiots. The real transliteration would be Yesua aka Yesuas, just like the greek in the NT: Iesous.

jewish retards tried to bring back the dead language of hebrew and failed miserably. youll probably try and bring back the temple next, idiots. just give up already.

Fuck fake Jeezus. He never lived. Fake as fuck. More fake than Trump.

>Christians are the reason for overpopulation
>what are China, India, Japan, Korea, Pakistan
This is your brain on Atheism

Attached: E3772DE1-7616-4F81-ADA2-DA8348ED2B47.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

> Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible
Absolutely retarded statement like everything you said. Jesus was talking directly to the Jews you dumb ass. He was telling them how to be and behave. To which the Jews have done ENTIRELY THE CONTRARY.
If they'd done what Jesus said? We'd have no problems with Jews. They would teach us. Lead us. Encourage us.
They do nothing of the sort.
Those who do follow Jesus's teachings are Christians. They have done the jews job for them. They were not chosen for it. They did it uncalled.
And that makes them greatness.
And Jews nothing at all other than the children of Satan.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

Never again will any highly intelligent person accept Christian theology, so no, sorry.

No thank you to.worshiping a semitic God im.not a cuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-07-03-42.png (720x1280, 686K)

>We didn't have plastic industrial synthetic pollution with chemicals, modern slave factory farms, and apartment human farms and skyscrapers before Christianity.
That has very little do with Christianity and everything to do with you copying Western technology and white people.
And the only fault of ours, is not following a prime directive to not give lesser races technology they aren't ready for.
Which you clearly admit you're not.
And that's no surprise at all.

Thanks for the bumps Bibi

edgyboi

Fuck off with your jew slave cult europeans should have genocided you fuckers

> Fuck off with your jew slave cult europeans should have genocided you fuckers
Europeans were Christians you mental peanut.

Attached: 1518918156649.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.
youtube.com/watch?v=fXtSL2dpwOE

Europeans were converts to your semitic death cult.

Attached: 1558030890887.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

> Europeans were converts to your semitic death cult.
And then they built the greatest civilizations known to mankind. Your point faggot?

Go back to israel, israeli god worshiper

Attached: Viking-raid.jpg (630x464, 127K)

"what are China, India, Pakistan"

Those countries are only booming because of CHRISTIAN nations feeding them and buying their shit. CHRISTIANITY gave the most gullible and power hungry Europeans the mentality that "God said we have dominion over all the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, etc". Saint Paul wrote that "slaves should obey their masters".

This led to Christians setting off on an UNPREDECENTED global campaign of conquest, genocide, and slavery, vastly increasing their wealth and destroying forests, lakes, and shores all over the world. Now they have all this wealth and they want slave labor, and so they took the now envionmentally-disenfranchised niggers, poos, and chinks, who didn't have the jungle to keep them in check, and gave them scraps of food in return for many hours of backbreaking labor. You also instilled in these subhumans the idea that the only way for them to resist future colonization was to have a strong economy like Christian nations.

This led to them pumping out kids at a massive rate to earn some bucks at the local sweatshop and to increase the GDP. Now you have billions of shitskins and niggers, fed by Christian missionaries and paid by consumers in Christian nations with the loot of destroyed jungles and enslaved pagans.

Christianity caused all the problems we are expeeriencing today. No animal practises slavery, only humans do, thanks to the Semitic mindset that God can give a sentient being the right to dominate and destroy the freedom of another sentient being.

Also the mentality of "we can ruin this earth now, we are all going to heaven anyways".

CHRISTIANS, JEWS, MUSLIMS, are behind ALL THE GENOCIDES in the world. Everytime you hear about destruction of culture and environment, it is these faggots doing it.

Now there are millions of Christian niggers chopping down their trees for short term gain. THANK YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!

Europeans had Christianity forced on them by Christians. It is a myth that pagans threw Christians to the lion's den in ancient Rome, in fact it was CHRISTIANS who threw pagans into the lion's dens and outlawed paganism.

The Finns and Balts had a series of genocidal wars launched against them by Swedes, Danes, Germans, and Norwegian Crusaders. These constitute the "Northern Crusades". Even Danes and Norwegians were forcefully converted by people such as Olaf Trygvasson.

Most Europeans were pagans, and they still celebrate pagan holidays. Only the elites were Christian. Only the kings and high nobility practised Christianity and forced it on their people, the vast, overwhelming majority of Europeans refused to entirely convert and they still practice holidays like Lupercalia (Saint Valentine's Day) and Ragnarok (Christmas)

Europeans were already in the middle of building the greatest civilizations known to mankind before being converted you jew loving traitor.

Attached: 1532245608662.jpg (960x699, 176K)

Go back to Africa mutt. I have records of my genealogy back to multiple famous vikings like most Icelandic people. You don't understand anything about Christianity, Ásatrú or my ancestors.

Attached: 41420.jpg (368x550, 48K)

And now that you're not Christian, you fall.
It's amazing you fail to see the correlation.

Attached: 1qakaa.jpg (525x350, 95K)

I don't care you worship a subhuman cult, retarded convertm

Lol look at how much they hate the Christian opposition. They’ll make up any lie, make it uncool, make it stupid, even make it into another religion, because they simply hate it and are afraid of what it means for them and their kind.

Civilization is a plague anyways. I know what you are thinking, I used to think like you and thought "well pagans created Ancient Greece and Rome blah blah blah"

But civilization has ruined us, made us disgusting, created smog, pesticide pollution, niggers, mutts, transexual surgery, stem cell technologies, skyscrapers, soul crushing apartment commieblocks, plastics, nuclear waste, lead pipes, flouridated water, vaccinations, etc.

These disgusting abominations are the result of civilization. Pagans should strive to return to the Iron Age at the best. Anything past that and you have the results you see today.

>muh rabbi yeshua taught us how to into civilization!
actually no he obviously didn't
>ok but the fact you don't believe in him is why things are going bad now!
Laughable.

Kill.yourself retarded lying semitic cult worshiping retard.

>Europeans had Christianity forced on them by Christians
Who were the Christians then? Europeans?
> It is a myth that pagans threw Christians to the lion's den in ancient Rome
No that's actually backed up by murals and documentation from Rome. That's not a Christian supposition. That's a historical supposition you fucking retard.
> The Finns and Balts had a series of genocidal wars launched against them by Swedes, Danes, Germans, and Norwegian Crusaders. These constitute the "Northern Crusades"
Oh look, the Europeans who force the Europeans to be Christian.
> Most Europeans were pagans, and they still celebrate pagan holidays
What like sacrificing each other and raping each others wives while stealing from all their neighbors? Yea that had to stop.

Things were worse doing the dark ages than today monkey christian

Yeah, that is the point. Society is a fucking cancer and a disease. Christianity subjugates people and forces order.

Order, contrary to popular belief, is not admirable. A plant whose roots chaotically search for any opening in the soil, that is beautiful. Commieblocks and streets organizing humans into grids and apartment numbers like factory robots in storage are not beautiful, it is disgusting.

Fuck you man, we need disroder and chaos. We need an apocalypse to wipe this world of civilization.

>Laughable.
Keep laughing. I sure am. Particularly at you. Enjoy the lack of Christianity. I'm sure you have been. How's the wife? Oh sorry you don't have one.

>will become
It always has been

you christcucks should start talking more about the Not So Chosen (((People)))

Yeah I also took the vargpill a while back when it comes to the dysgenic nature of what we call civilization. I don't think it's wise to throw the baby out with the bathwater but I understand all of his concerns, they are quite valid.

> Yeah, that is the point. Society is a fucking cancer and a disease
Hush now little chink eyes. You've babbled nonsense enough.

>What like sacrificing each other and raping each others wives while stealing from all their neighbors? Yea that had to stop.
The thing most complained about was not being able to eat horsemeat but there's nothing in the Bible about horsemeat, it was just some custom that got attached.

Lol

>will become
a little late to the party but welcome

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Civilization was made by failed hunter gatherers
Christianity was made by virgin freaks who couldn't get laid

Probably not christian but religious overall. Christians, pagans, muslims, hindus and buddhists etc.

>should start talking more about the Not So Chosen (((People)))
That's what we're doing on here all day dipshit.
Here, be educated.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Sacrificing each other and waging endemic warfare was good, life was meant to be a constant adrenaline pumping adventure, not some striving for space colonization and "order".

You christians take all the fun out of life. Endemic warfare kept the population down, and quite frankly being killed in combat is far preferrable to slaving away for a paycheck all your life or letting someone else tell you how to live or what to do or where to go or what to buy.

I'd rather die of starvation in the woods, reincarnate, wage war against my brother, claim his daughters as war trophies, and roam the world on horseback shooting arrows at deer and burning down the villages of my enemies who will then reincarnate into my tribe and join me in the next life going head to head with another confederation until we experience a massive slew of glory and guts and bloodshed and correct the population in the process than study 8 hours a day in school to make money for some boss doing something I don't want.

Unironically amen, OP. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Attached: CF9CBA8C-3560-426B-BA0B-FA63ECD491AD.jpg (573x591, 96K)

Lol get fucked rabbi. Your time is up.

You too Muhammad.

>Sacrificing each other and waging endemic warfare was good
I've already told you to hush. You need to let the white people talk. You don't belong here. You're just a babbling little bug man. I bet you're throwing little temper tantrums as you read this.

We're all fucked m8. It doesn't even matter anymore. The human race is to stupid to save itself. They will sell all of culture and humanity out for cheap mowed lawns and some victims that complain the loudest. Doesn't matter it's only going to get uglier and uglier as the idiots get louder. Sucks.

Fucking BASED and 100% GREENPILLED

Once the boomers are gone it’ll be easier. Every other generation hates them.

>We're all fucked m8. It doesn't even matter anymore. The human race is to stupid to save itself.
Yep. Bible covers that too. In fact it outright mentions most of the shit you see going on right now. Says when you see it, you're at the door.

Abraham is a false prophet yahweh a false god and the torah is falsr mohammad and jesus are false prophets

Your retarded hebrew cult should be exerminaged

>hurpa derp muh bible says bad things gon happen
shut the fuck up retard

If you are not a follower, in time you will be.
Jesus still lives you even if you hate him

Attached: 1556993727868m.jpg (1024x713, 52K)

> shut the fuck up retard
Nope still here snaggle tooth. That the best ya got?

Saul was the first kike to undermine Christianity.
Ever notice how christcucks quote Romans? Rather than quoting Christ directly?

Good thing I’m not jewish. Get some newer memes, tranny faggot.

OP thinks the batle between Good vs Evil started with Jesus. The fucking arrogance of these assholes, man I just can't believe it sometimes.

Retard

Almost every christcuck loves jews and their leaders shill for open borders constantly. Besides that there is also nothing in christianity that opposes racemixing and its origins are non-european in the first place..
So why the hell would Jow Forums turn christian?

You're a dull cunt aye.

>OP thinks the batle between Good vs Evil started with Jesus.
No we think it ends with Him. Understand?

Has it not?

Shut the fuck off retarded jew cultist

Based. Christianity is 100% anti-jewish.

Praise Jesus Christ

>Based. Christianity is 100% anti-jewish.
And the Jew is 100% anti-Christian.

Attached: 1528996643800.png (881x703, 138K)

The irony of this post is that you think Koreans are bug people yet most Koreans (and even funnier, most bugs) agree with your mentality and not mine.

Koreans love civilization and industrialization. If you don't believe me, you should come here and take a look around. Forests, trees, everything has been stripped bare, replaced with farms and giant skyscrapers and shops and concrete. All the nature has been stripped down to it's core and now replaced with plastic and ceramics.

Ants and bees, and even termites (the bugs you accuse me of being like) also have your mentality, not mine. Look at them, packed together like mutliple cells in one body in ant and bee hives, termite nests. Ants are "civilized", they even have your Christian mentality of working their whole lives for a higher being "the queen".

If anything I've witnessed a growing resentment towards the meekness of christian morals over the last few years.

Christianity is 100% semitic and non European

Then walk off in the woods and live alone. Korea is not entirely populated. You can go off on your own anytime you're ready little camper.
But you won't. Because you need people.
And that's why societies exist and have always existed. And always will.

>please be mad at my weak trolling
Pathetic

Seemed to upset you enough to respond to me didn't it? Bitch.

>believing in the sky jew

LMAO. You guys are so stupid. I spit on your so called messiah. Weak as fuck deity who cant do jackshit

Society is not the same as civilization. A pack of wolves have society.

Attached: 625424662426.jpg (911x374, 54K)

Good vs evil doesn’t exist you stupid fuck. What are you, 5? Grow up.

That has no pertinence at all on our conversation.
Nobody asked ya.

Your greatest achievement this month. Congrats

It's a perfect example of the distinction you're failing to grasp. You're just an assblasted christkike lol.

Him: civilization sucks
You: well you need society
Me: those arent the same
You: REeeEeEeeE!!!!

Get the fuck outta here, brainlet

No I can't, THAT's the fucking point. THAT is fucking EXACTLY why it's slavery and forced domestication.

Because in order to fish here, you need a permit, and you can only fish so much. In order to hunt, same thing. You can't just live in the woods either, you need to own the place, and you can't just drink water found in nature because of pollution. You need to drink purified water.

You can't even breathe the air for too long without a mask because of pollution from industrial China.

Society can't tell me to "love it or leave it" while holding a gun to my head and telling me society will kill me if I leave it. You are like an anti-abolitionist telling a nigger if he hates slavery so much to just walk off the plantation, completely ignoring the fact that his freedom is criminalized and he will be hunted down for doing what he did.

So here is what I will do: I would be GLAD, more than happy to live in nature, but industrialists need to renounce their property claims, stop dumping chemicals in the lakes (and clean up the ones they have already dumped), stop polluting the air, stop making it illegal to freely hunt and fish, and stop deforesting trees and in fact replant the ones they have. Stop making it impossible to live in nature and I would be glad to do so. I hate living in society. I would jump on the first opportunity to break free.

See

>It's a perfect example of the distinction you're failing to grasp
No the Korean said societies were evil and vile.
Saying that societies aren't the same as civilization has NO MEANING in relation to the conversation being had. You're just dumb as rocks aren't ya?

>No I can't, THAT's the fucking point. THAT is fucking EXACTLY why it's slavery and forced domestication.
OH YES YOU CAN. You can leave the city, and walk out and just camp out for years.
Some people in America have.
I've done it for weeks at a time.
But the truth is you Koreans are even more slaved to each other than the white man is, and you lack the courage of all your convictions.

Uhhh... excuse the trouble, sir. The reason we've beeeeen sent is tha, well, we understan ya beeeeen swearin' on the line. Ave ya got ya swearin' loicense handy m8?

Also, do you actually think it's about to get better soon? Do you think Mohammed being the #1 baby name in Berlin and London means a bright future for ANYONE?

>lalala I can't hear you I'm not accepting any distinctions between the two I'm winning
Lol fucking mong, please stick around, you're a barrel of laughs.

Oh I get what you're saying. Sorry.
You're just dead wrong is all.
Civilizations are societies. You fucking brainlet.
Yes they are.
The definition of a society:
an enduring and cooperating social group whose members have developed organized patterns of relationships through interaction with one another

Every civilization is a society. You dumb mother fucker. Shut up leaf.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>lol LOICENSE haha I said it again mom look
lol XD my sides

When you faggots get on here and shill this hard it only shows that you have issues with yourself. Nobody cares about something they don't care about this much.

Christcucks are the worst. Their reasoning is exactly what you would expect from a people who believe that there is an all knowing, all powerful god, that will first create you knowing exactly how you'll turn out, then send you to hell unless you correctly acknowledge a blood sacrifice said god made of himself to himself, to save you from a fate he prepared for you unless you praise the sacrifice.

Its a religion of people that believe they need to be saved from themselves, and that same mentality is why civilization has the troubles it does.

Deus Vult
be gone evil thing, we do not follow Christ because someone else wishes it nor do we keep our faith because of others, all the bishops of the world and the Pope may be heretical but I will not lose faith in God

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 58K)

You're goddamn country is retarded. You have a black market for vacuums. Is there anything else that needs to be said?

Every civilizaton is a society, correct, but not every society is a civilization. Again, see a pack of wolves.
Retard.

Did you read anything I said? It is illegal for me to hunt and fish my own food without a license, which puts a limit on the amount I can hunt or fish. If I wanted to hunt and fish enough to feed myself, I would need to get a commercial fishing/hunting license, and prove that I have a business that sells meat at a store that can service large amounts of people.

I can't just drink water found in nature because it has all been POLLUTED by you filthy fucking industrialists who dump your synthetic mystery goo all over it. Even if I get a reverse osmosis filter that won't solve some of the chemicals which could slip through the cracks, which are the main problem anyways.

And I can't just camp out in private or public property. I need to own the place I camp out in, and even then if I just build my own log cabin or whatever I will have to meet plumbing and various other standards and purchase approved building materials instead of just chopping down my own trees like in the old days.

You really have no clue how enslaved you are. You think people can just choose to camp out in nature, and maybe in America you can, but not here.