How to vote tomorrow if the most important issue to me is stopping climate change to prevent the extinction of the...

How to vote tomorrow if the most important issue to me is stopping climate change to prevent the extinction of the human race.

Attached: au.jpg (874x497, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCNrhUKlxj4
unaa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Factsheet_UN_role_Australia.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[1] Anning
[2] Katter
[3] libs
[4 and on] who the fuck cares
[last] labour

apply a noose to your neck and vote for the self termination party to reduce your carbon footprint to zero goy.

Your first mistake was believing the climate Jew like a blue pulled little bitch, obviously the only answer to any question relating to voting tomorrow is 1 FRASER ANNINGS CONSERVATIVE NATIONALS, FUCK NIGGER N MUSLIM IMMIGRATION, I WANT THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENCE AND FREE SPEECH ALSO FUCK ANYONE WHO VOTES LABOR/LIBERAL/GREENS

[1]Greens
[2]Labour
[4]Who cares
[5]ect...

CORRECT VOTING PATTERN:
1. Anning
2. Shooters & Fishers
3. One Nation
4. Every other meme party
3rd last - Liberal
2nd last - Labor
LAST - Greens

Get rid of the Liberal/Labor 2 party dichotomy. They're two sides of the same coin who just exist to sell out the country.

I am thinking:
[1] Greens
[2] Animal Justice Party
[3] ICAN
[4] Climate Action! Immigration Action! Accountable Politicians!
[5] Labor

I'm not too sure what to put next. But I'll definitely be putting lib/nats last along with one nation, anning, katter etc.

Vote FOR Climate Change

Attached: a8sMeHr.jpg (1210x907, 336K)

Bait

no sir

If you're not bait posting like a drunk cunt and you actually care about the environment, the greens won't do shit about it. Their policies are basically get everyone into a bread line that's being run by a hairy ogre in a bra that we have to address as "xer" (lest you get the gulag) and after the entire country is fucked, then it's "oh yeah we like the environment!". Also greens don't think that Australian citizens who have been involved in foreign terror activities should have their citizenship revoked so fuck em.

no way some blue pulled faggot like you would be on Jow Forums this bait isn’t even decent

poofter faggot

Attached: 1434565786435.jpg (454x338, 47K)

Palmer all the way

Fuckwits putting Labor last don't even deserve (you)'s for being so retarded.

>"They're two sides of the same coin!"
Is that why SJWs believe Labor is full of nazis and Skynews says Labor is full of SJWs? Yet they all come together and beg you to vote Liberal. I mean, the media has never lied to you right?
>"They're bad economic managers!"
A federal government budget operating on a macroeconomic international scale is not the same as a household budget. Of fucking course its easy for Liberal to get us back behind the deficit when they're demolishing stadiums to sell them on the cheap to their political donors and selling public infrastructure on the cheap to consolidating corporate entities who then charge you several hundred dollars a year extra to use the same facilities. Your power bills are set to jump by $500 a month under Liberal. Don't forget Malcom Turnbull's fucking NBN which was FIVE BILLION DOLLARS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LABOR'S AND ONE HUNDREDTH OF THE SPEED OF LABOR'S PLAN.

>Your power bills are set to jump by $500 a month under Liberal
I know you're probably a zoomer who's voting in his first election, but power bills will skyrocket under labor. Worse than it did last time.

This is the most serious Australian thread I've ever seen and its horrifying. Please go back to trawling for fresh threads and shitposting

Attached: UP-4014-side.jpg (821x547, 296K)

>Falling back on what SJW's think to justify putting Labor up higher on the preferencing

Who gives a fuck what they think? They're a small minority that is just very loud. Fuck off you dumb shill. Also fucking kek at the implication that Labor isn't going to make electricity prices go up.

you boys are blue-pilled blind bootlickers
why vote for someone who sucks off the Chinese Communist Party and privatizes everything Australia owns
should be treason

>stopping climate change
>australia
I don't know how to break this to you user, but no matter what you do, you cannot fix climate change on your own. Invest in the military if you're actually serious about that.

My voting preferences are very clearly listed here You're the fucking boot licker if you put either of the two major parties higher than I have them

>[1]Greens

fucking communist, kys

too late, china owns us. but bill sucks little chinese cocks like it's going out of fashion.

This is where I'm torn. I'm seriously concerned about making sure we have good environmental policy, but socially/economically I would say I'm centre right.

I have solar panels so this isn't even a concern for me lmao.

Do you know what a communist is?

Australia has an important role to play. You didn't see people arguing for Australia to stay out of ww2 due to Australia being insignificant.

I actually care about the environment too believe it or not, but it's not even 5% as dire as the establishment claims it is. I agree that we should look after nature and not be dumping shit in the great barrier reef etc. But we do also have to look after our own interests as a society. If we just go full 1984 bordering on commie like the UK then we'll be in no place to help the environment. The greens just use it as a leverage point because the environment is important to a lot of people regardless of political affiliation. They don't actually believe it.

I did the political compass test and the highest % correlation I got was 58% for the liberal democrats...

it's something you shoot without remorse

with what gun you retard

I find political compass tests are usually skewed, just ask yourself what your real beliefs are. What are your social views?

Fucking priorities man. Even if you banned all use of fossil fuels tomorrow, you would not save the planet and your actions would not inspire anyone else to do so. In fact, it would do the opposite as the world observes what happens when you "put the planet" before the well being of your own citizens and their economic interests. Unless your grand plan involves going around 3rd world countries and militarily forcing them to follow the same ridiculous laws, you cannot win. This isn't "Australia should join in ww2", this is a hypothetical war where the entire world is against Australia, and people are theorizing about how to draft 25% of the population to go die for a hopeless cause and a non existent victory.

it's a greens voter, you just leave a used syringe lying near them and they'll shoot themselves

This is my result.

Attached: vote.jpg (552x545, 40K)

once you figure out that climate change is just a hoax to extort money from the USA, you will be in a better place.

I’m pro climate change
Who do I vote for?

I like how they call it “progressive” to be an authoritarian.

What is worrying is by this estimation, none of the major parties are actually near the centre.

Which in pic related don't you agree with?

Attached: 15435543536309.jpg (684x960, 148K)

I'm not for banning 3rd world immigration (of course there should be limits though). BTW, Switzerland is technically a 3rd world country, so it's probably not a good measure.

I'm for free speech as long as it's not hateful speech.

I don't see why we should exit the UN and end foreign aid. Australia makes a lot of money from exploiting foreign lands, so there should be some responsibility to look after them (talking about our neighbours).

Infrastructure is good.

Nice troll. If the hypothesis of homogenic climate change is real, then it is something that governments cannot stop. Only individuals banding together can make the necessary changes. What you can do is stop your own carbon emissions, plan trees, advocate to your friends. Go door to door. Those sorts of things will achieve much more than a vote.

I have solar panels and drive a Tesla. Obviously that doesn't mean my total carbon emissions are zero but I'm probably doing much more than most in the developed world.

>I'm not for banning 3rd world immigration (of course there should be limits though).
Why accept 3rd worlders if they aren't going to contribute to our country? Also, everyone knows Switzerland isn't 3rd world so we don't have to go off an autistic technicality list

>I'm for free speech as long as it's not hateful speech.
Who gets to define what hate speech is? If you've been on the internet for a decent amount of time, you've probably personally seen how this arbitrary line shifts like crazy. "Hate speech" is just a label that the establishment can put on anything that they don't want people to say.

>I don't see why we should exit the UN and end foreign aid.
UN takes millions off us and then dictates the amount of refugees our country should take in. Why should we pay a foreign entity tax payer dollar for the privilege of them telling us how to run our migration and refugee system?

Ok, that's great. Consider riding a bicycle everywhere you go and not eating anything that is a grain or that was raised eating grains.

Uh well environmental issues extend well beyond big ticket high profile items like packaged climate change policy, but most voters seem to forget that.

So uh, vote for one of the 30+ liars on the senate sheet and one of the 6+ liars on the reps sheet.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCNrhUKlxj4

What does Jordan think?

labor 1 then greens

>Why accept 3rd worlders if they aren't going to contribute to our country? Also, everyone knows Switzerland isn't 3rd world so we don't have to go off an autistic technicality list

I don't really disagree strongly with this. I just don't think it should be completely banned.

>Who gets to define what hate speech is? If you've been on the internet for a decent amount of time, you've probably personally seen how this arbitrary line shifts like crazy. "Hate speech" is just a label that the establishment can put on anything that they don't want people to say.

I think we can all come together to agree on what is hateful and what is not (should be common sense).

>UN takes millions off us and then dictates the amount of refugees our country should take in. Why should we pay a foreign entity tax payer dollar for the privilege of them telling us how to run our migration and refugee system?

The UN does a lot of good stuff, like preventing conflict, combating terrorism etc. It's a worthwhile initiative to support.

My car has zero emissions when charged using my solar panels, so why would I need to use a bike? I won't stop eating meat though, fuck vegans.

>I think we can all come together to agree on what is hateful and what is not (should be common sense).
In a world where everyone agrees on absolutely everything, sure. But we don't live in a world like that. "Common sense" isn't really objective. Everyone has their own idea of common sense. There is very much a creeping effect with the definition of what constitutes "hate speech", as I'm sure you've seen. At the end of the day, there has to be an individual or a small group of people who would decide what "hate speech" is when writing it into legislation, and those people would have their own beliefs, political opinions, and ideologies that would skew their view and fuck it up. They can also be bought off by more nefarious actors (which is an extremely common occurrence). If you don't have absolute free speech, then you don't have free speech. You can't have caveats.

>The UN does a lot of good stuff, like preventing conflict, combating terrorism etc. It's a worthwhile initiative to support.
Alternatively, everyone could stop giving the UN million, use that funding for their own country and create better security and infrastructure, and to boot they don't have to have their immigration terms dictated to them by a foreign entity.

>In a world where everyone agrees on absolutely everything, sure. But we don't live in a world like that. "Common sense" isn't really objective. Everyone has their own idea of common sense. There is very much a creeping effect with the definition of what constitutes "hate speech", as I'm sure you've seen. At the end of the day, there has to be an individual or a small group of people who would decide what "hate speech" is when writing it into legislation, and those people would have their own beliefs, political opinions, and ideologies that would skew their view and fuck it up. They can also be bought off by more nefarious actors (which is an extremely common occurrence). If you don't have absolute free speech, then you don't have free speech. You can't have caveats.

Good point, it shouldn't be something legislated then.

>Alternatively, everyone could stop giving the UN million, use that funding for their own country and create better security and infrastructure, and to boot they don't have to have their immigration terms dictated to them by a foreign entity.

I don't think it would be realistic to expect individual countries to just do the sort of work the UN does out of the goodness of their heart.

Thanks for keeping an open mind on this instead of just arguing for the sake of arguing like many people who initially disagree would

As for the UN thing, I can't speak for other countries who are in the UN but as far as I can tell, Australia receives zero benefit from being in the UN other than it being a pseudo-new world order entity that dictates the terms of how our country should operate itself. It's a conglomerate of countries who all have their own political bias, that we are somehow beholden to and pay them out of the ass for the privilege. We could certainly do without it.

People will see you riding a bicycle and how much fun you're having and they'll want to get their own bicycle and join in. Start a revolution.

I'm no expect on the UN, I found this though.

unaa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Factsheet_UN_role_Australia.pdf

Is all this just a flat out lie?

Some lies, others are just shitty truths that are fluffed up to sound good, but are in fact just telling us how to run our country and includes a bunch of red tape and "we know best" shit. Check this line out for a laugh:

>"The UN also plays a major role in improving human rights in Australia by holding us accountable to our international responsibilities regarding the treatment of individuals."

It makes me feel cucked just reading this.