Why haven't you settled down in West Virginia yet?

Why haven't you settled down in West Virginia yet?

>traditional culture
>cheap real estate
>beautiful rural scenery
>homogenous
>respectful and supportive local communities
>good soil to grow a vegetable garden

Attached: West_Virginia.jpg (1348x779, 131K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

jews

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

heroin

1.7m with 93% white, enjoy it while it lasts

I'm sure the fresh air, clean environment and good people will help you overcome your addiction.

>It's almost heaven

....what

Attached: hayas7.png (421x362, 205K)

it's the jews

It's full of fat, heroin and meth addicted retards

MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its 99% white with no diversity.

Looks at flag, looks at text. ..Which Jews bud?

>Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong

take me home, country road

COUNTRY ROAAAAAD

Gun laws are trash

TAKE ME HOOOOOOMEEEEEEE

The little towns along the Ohio river are comfy. Toxic and poisoned but comfy.

Spbp.

COUNTRY ROAAADDDSSS

all of them

>user posts white sanctuary on pol
>ngo's monitor pol
>ngo's start dumping illegals there

Reminder if you are in a safe white town never post your location here.

Yeah I heard about this. Have a friend who lives in the small town of Racine Ohio which is near WV. There was an accident some years ago and it poisoned the area and there was some kind of lawsuit on the company that caused the accident.
Many of the residents have been ill. People bitch about Flint MI but this has gone unnoticed

Sorry bud but as soon as I get enough money this is where I’m going

Attached: 04C984E2-AE95-488D-A210-5AD7C3D09DC9.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Gas the kikes; race war now?

Just look at this street corner in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Immediately we become aware that this image is not from the United Kingdom, Russia, and many other countries - something about it is so distinctly American in nature. However, it does have something Japanese about it: the square angles, straight lines, clean blocks of colour, lack of trash, the neat and unforced partnership between rural and natural settings. To me, raised in the 90s watching American coming-of-age movies in which groups of kids went on adventures only to return with relief to their small, safe towns, this image is a kind of movie set, where even the most mundane interactions or fleeting appearances by background characters (elderly dog walkers, cyclists, a young guy walking by with headphones on) become something beautiful and help add to the overall atmosphere suggested by the scene. There is something about the American aesthetic, particularly the Northern coastal regions and in this case a little further inland with West Virginia, which, even without wider context, suggests spaciousness, a sense of freedom, and organization.

Attached: West_Virginia_Street_Corner.jpg (1337x764, 120K)

Alaska, Alaska?