Why are white men so interested in regulating what women they don’t even know do with their own bodies...

Why are white men so interested in regulating what women they don’t even know do with their own bodies? It has no effect on you? You busybodies sound like a bunch of pearl clutching church ladies. Why not worry about your own lives and take a hike?

Attached: B4AA403B-F140-4AEA-9F2A-2E22CB38C02B.jpg (1200x1141, 70K)

Attached: Unmarried-births-as-a-percent-of-US-births-1950-2013-National-Center-for-Health.png (850x488, 86K)

Its not your body bitch
Not our fault you fucked and have another body growing inside you

>literal parasite stealing nutrients from host
>not your body
Okay

That’s a red herring. You don’t actually care about that at all. You just have a pathological need to involve yourself in things that don’t concern you

I read a story on /sig/ about some user with a tomboy gf who aborted without him knowing, and he seem pretty devastated from it, so I don't what you're talking about

tell you what, you "my body my rules" types can kill all the babies you want if you stop cutting off baby's penis' via circumcision

Attached: #stoptheNRA#SAVETHECHILDREN#CHANGE.jpg (468x640, 131K)

post tits

exactly, not your body.

women steal resources all the time, woman up and get used to babies doing it too.

honk

Attached: 666.jpg (764x1100, 128K)

muder is not legal

Niggers and spics hate abortions too you stupid whore.

Wuts this image from?

sex is a bodily function that just happens to women, they have no control of when or where it happens ever period

>My body, my rules!
It's not just your body anymore you dumb roastie bitch.

Why are the Jews shilling abortion issues so hard lately? I see it all over kikebook and basically everywhere I turn

Attached: 1543787332124.jpg (655x527, 59K)

You know what? Why are we compromising with them on this shit? Killing babies is killing babies, embryo or rape or whatever.

I personally think it should be an option in exceptional circumstances, but no, I don't think babies deserve to die because of irresponsibility.
>but muh hard life!
I was an accidental baby born into poverty to teenagers. Between the internet and cheap American food, I'd say I was a happy kid. Even if neglected/abused a bit. So what.

>Why are white men so interested in regulating what women they don’t even know do with their own bodies? It has no effect on you? You busybodies sound like a bunch of pearl clutching church ladies. Why not worry about your own lives and take a hike?

Why are you ignoring all the female voters that vote for candidates that campaign against abortion? Is it because you're disingenuous and want to blame men alone while absolving women, like the sterotypical man hating feminist we get told doesn't exist in real life?

Can't let them goys have to many kids and stay sane!

Attached: 1556113820200.jpg (454x340, 88K)

>doesn't know what parasite means
>doesn't know what literal means

Because they're trying to make us look bad on issues that are 100% emotionally charged. They think we'll look like monsters for saying abortion is technically killing children and amounts to multi-racial genocide.

This Leaf gets it.

Men pay all of the taxes and do all the work that enables your existence.
In return, your obligation is to have children.
You are not fulfilling your obligation, and so our countries are dying.

You have one job. Do your job.

>hur dur why do men want a functioning society
I think the real question is why don't women...

There can be no compromises on this. We can handle a few rape babies every decade. But this satanism needs to be categorically rejected at the foundations of society. Women are completely broken right now

Anybody who supports murdering children is a ghoul.

you just admitted they were right, jesus christ women are dumb

>tfw you realize that it is other women who are trying to regulate abortion
No one wants to admit it, but women are the driving force behind these policies

>be a man
>don't want to kill babies
>be a women
>get upset when you're not allowed to kill babies
why are these subhumans allowed to vote again?

[Hook] hoes madx24

>It has no effect on you?
My ex murdered our unborn child and I'm not sure I'll ever fully recover. Fuck you.

Pffft. "MY BODY MY CHOICE "
"My wallet my choice "
Do what ever the fuck you want but STOP expecting the American tax payer to fund your piss poor choices and excuses for those choices . A good strong strain of HIV/AIDS will weed out all of the "its my body/choice to raw dog it"
Super Aids = double abortion = kill both mother & baby. Win/Win. There you go ladies and its 100% legal.

Calling embryos "parasites" was a powerful mental manipulation technique used on us since childhood to completely detach ourselves from the true moral crux of the issue.

People can't even admit they're human beings anymore. Their own offspring. Men are letting globalist propaganda tell them to sit down and cuck up about their own children just because the women carry them.

Well guess what? Women look to men for strength. If you repeat this parasite nonsense, women will follow your lead not knowing any better. But if you tell women that they are killing their own children, then they will make their decision based on that fact.

Abortion should be avoided if one can help it. Human life should not be so cheap, and no, the state's refusal to raise your children does not mean the state can't recognize killing babies as killing babies.

>eventually having a black majority
>functioning society

The state of muricans.

"dumb" is an understatement about women

A society that does not expect it's members to take responsibility and be accountable for their actions will fall apart.

Pro-choice women are just unwitting pawns of the globalists. They are completely clueless about what they do. It's up to us to be good examples. To show them that being pro-life is not a dirty thing. It never was, but they're confused by all the propaganda disguised as entertainment.

Perhaps the war they are planning really is a huge one and they don't want there to be a next generation? Are we really that close to the end of western civilization?

Will you be my fren?

Attached: 1558016974799.jpg (867x685, 96K)

You're right, OP. I have no say in abortion. That's why I'm not outraged that it was banned in Georgia.

Attached: 1551728243174.png (600x1078, 485K)

Give us a break, we didn't really know about the Jews until recently.

well niggers are parasites stealing taxes from my wallet but I don't see the horde of women advocating for nigger genocide

This is the truth

>flag
>lecturing on a functioning society
You're proving my point. We have non-whites here because women can vote. And because of Jews, who are basically women.
Not sure why I'm bothering though. You'll be deathsquaded before I finish typing this.

Now you know what oppression feels like. Hope you enjoy this feeling, because the retribution has only just begun.

They have nothing else to run on in 2020. Expect a major mass shooting or two before 2020 as well.

>Why are white men so interested in regulating [abortions]

Because they're doing it for political reasons, spite, desperate attempt to take what they feel you want. They're behaving like women because they're low-test.

They're also sex-less virgins, they get no pussy because if they did they wouldn't be hyped about knocking up some roastie. The thought of doing so in a normal guy brings fear, especially in this cucked society. No man in their right mind would want to pay for a quick lay for the next 18 years of his life... and guess what, obviously women don't either.

Women don't have issues finding someone to dick them down, that's why they're unanimously for P.P.
With a constant stream of loser type meatheads they bring home from the bars or tinder.. they wouldn't want to be chained to just one, they're always looking to trade up from one chad to the next. white dudes are just beta and don't understand this, so their attempts at stopping their cuckoldry is overtly pathetic.

They're basically trying to lock the doors so you won't go out. Hiding your keys, slashing your slutty outfits. It's conservative incel rage.

>ps: Thank the weeb english teacher for putting you all on blast

good point

The more you alt-left fags are triggered, the more we are doing right.

Go dilate. Your hole stinks.

because women are spineless and need to be dictated, cunt.

aren't they just making us look good? the right has more than enough ammo and they can basically fire in every direction
the fact that they're firing makes them come across as having a spine
in fact the right needs more aggression, not less

>black majority
That will never happen. We'll be non-white majority, but hispanics will outnumber blacks. I think they already do.

your wombs are the collective property of the white race, the longer we take to reassert control over them the sooner our certain doom draws nearer and nearer

By a substantial margin.

This

The culture war escalated to the point where shaming doesn't work anymore. You attempts will only add to the righ-wing males' determination. I see this law as a sign that they are no longer willing to compromise because the left broke too many taboos. If the commies break the taboo on lethal violence, it's gonna get absolutely hilarious.

I know this probably is bait, but it’s not about the woman’s body you absolute retard. It’s about the life of the innocent child inside that woman.

Women are our concern because they're our property.

too lazy to shoop it but segments should have labels like "drunk" "didn't give a fuck that night" etc.

They should all be "Am a gigantic whore."

shoop it or the kid dies.

Interesting. The Black birthrate has actually RISEN since the proliferation of abortion
This. Retarded capitalist pigs who think the means of reproduction belong to them and not the public are on the wrong side of history.
Reproduction is literally a social good. Women need to remember what they are. Selection of the Y chromosome is what drives human development. Their wombs belong to the public.

That's the nonmarital birthrate. Which completely rejects the idea that abortion gets rid of unwanted children

Actually ive got 2 ex wives and 3 kids. I object to you whoring around as much as I do the women. Its not their fault, they are property with the minds of children.
Its the fault of men like you. You are as bad as the faggots: you betray your country and your people so your cock can play.
Be a man, not a dog. Control your cock, control your women, control your world. Man up.

This is objectively true. Evolution doesn’t even occur on the XX chromosome. It’s a stable pair in case one of the X’s is damaged. The species is driven by whatever happens on the independent variable Y chromosome. Women are merely the template for men to pass on their genes. This is also why women are pickier than men—their genes don’t really matter, and they all have a decent chance of passing them on. Males drive the species. It is MANkind.
And females do NOT have any rights to the means of reproduction. Those rights belong to everyone. In a social society, the public gets a say in a woman’s womb. It isn’t exclusively hers. Women are delusional for thinking their wombs are private property.

When individual women control the means of reproduction, they tend to behave more dysfunctionally because they are no longer engaging in intercourse from the standpoint of discernment (ie that it may yield a child). Instead they become unhealthy, miserable narcissists, and society cannot thrive or function with this kind of woman.

Attached: E43AF9E2-69BB-45C6-B59E-44CA390FA3C9.jpg (750x756, 348K)

Based and malepilled.

The abortion bill was brought in by a woman, no?

>women produce all members of society
>”It has no effect on you?”
>”society has no effect on you”
Pro-abortion pigs unironically believe this. They also believe that society’s only organic means of expanding or maintaining itself is the “private property” of a female.
Humanity cannot thrive with this false logic.

Humanity had only thrived and progressed when whites decided to radically shift their societies. About time for it to happen again

Because we men are tired of having to select mates from an ocean of whores who have no consequences for what they do.

Attached: 8ECBF67E-FFFC-49F8-9901-4FFA6900648D.png (500x566, 137K)

White men are the only men capable of creating proper civilization. Fundamental to that creation is properly ordering lesser beings, animals, children, women, foreigners. The Greeks talked at length about this. The play “Assemblywomen” is a particularly pointed example.

Attached: 25774C96-5A85-4765-B494-B89D5709BDBA.jpg (676x1024, 81K)

>It has no effect on you?
Taking time and resources from health care hmmm ... Oh yes, this does not apply to us. Maybe instead of shouting abortion, etc., they could stop spreading their legs

How many different types of birth control are there? like 12?

if women are allowed abortions then men should have absolutely zero liability to pay child support

Some manga from Uziga waita

Not her body. She just wants to farm spunk from Chad's while basedboys like you make sure she can keep doing it. Don't worry, she'll appreciate you someday (but never blow you).

Bastard birthr8 m8

Shut up you dumb cunt whore.

How many abortions have you had, you vile whore?

If it's "your" body, how come you don't die as well when the abortion is performed?

Every aspect of female sexuality should be regulated by men.

I'm so glad abortion is free in Canada

Attached: 56566765756.jpg (1200x1141, 187K)