Is it just me or is balding at a young age becoming more and more common...

Is it just me or is balding at a young age becoming more and more common? 50 years ago the only men who went bald were middle aged and older men(45+) and even then it was somewhat rare

Today young men are going bald starting in their late teens and early 20's. WHAT is causing and HOW do we stop the balding epidemic?

Attached: IMG_3887.jpg (1000x730, 68K)

stress causes dht/test to spike leading to this.

Bald is beautiful, you scalpophobe.

The only experience you have of men in the 1970s is from film and television. This is called selection bias.

Sunlight is a very important factor for hair growth (vitamin D)
Generation Zyklon is spending most of their time sitting in front of their computers/phones.
History will know them as the bald generation.

What a retarded fucking post by a gay faggot. Kill yourself OP.

I'm English and 60 years old. Great straight brown hair, barely a tiny bald spot, just thinly hair.
It's women's fault for breeding with bald men.

the incels from r/hapas are balding all the time

Attached: 3f9655dd0844741c6b1984b09d21fd0c25d70b76d5bb166b1ac8a97cfbd7b83b.jpg (900x1259, 295K)

xenoestrogen in the plastic fucks up your hormones triggers

t. medfag

/thread

Attached: eurasiantiger.jpg (303x566, 44K)

Not really but my hair is changing color from brown to pepper salt

Bald men are both seen as being more aggressive and better for long term relationships for starting families according to sociologists.

Because we wear clothes, we are not receiving sufficient sunlight to produce enough vitamin D. The hair on our head is shed to allow more sunlight and isn't required as much because we have clothes.

You change based upon what you do.

Retard tier comment. Take a vitamin

This is why, OP use your brain. Think before you post. Did you look into any sources on balding and compare today's data to 50 yrs ago? Or did you just guess?

my mom vaccinated me for everything, even seasonal flu shots, i'd get really high fevers, and we'd have to go to the hospital at 4am, a few days after getting a shot... she got tired of that shit quick, when she had another kid, she decided not to get any vaccines for my little brother cause it was too much of a pain in the ass..... i'm fucking bald and have a peanut allergy and testicular cancer, and my brother is healthy as fuck and has a full head of hair... hold me you homos

Male pattern baldness is genetic and triggered as a consequence of a high ratio of testosterone to DHT, a metabolite of testosterone. Essentially, if your body is processing a high enough percentage of free flowing testosterone, it will trigger male pattern baldness in carriers of the gene.

Essentially, if your body uses the testosterone produced, you are at risk for baldness. This means that people with extremely low free flowing testosterone (basedfags) who metabolize all of their testosterone into DHT will go bald, but the same applies to even high T individuals who lift lots of weights or have a high stress career.

This is why people see bald men as either highly aggressive and dominant or weak unattractive faggots. They usually fall into either of those two camps. A man with natural levels of free flowing testosterone and remains stress free or never takes a leadership role will keep hair throughout his life. Normal or high Test men who stress themselves out or low Test faggots who burn their Test because simply waking up and making s o y cappuccinos will be bald.

Simple as that.

Poor lad. I hope you get better. Stay strong

Bullshit. Men need hair as camouflage for the hunting party. Bald men stayed back with the women to bake bread. Look at the bald Catholics and bald Jews, genetics with the masculine removed.

its eugenics. women wont mate with a early balding man. use womens shampoo instead of (((for men))) products

cope harder hairlet

bamp

kys

(((They))) put things in your drinking water.

Bald men didn't need stealth, they were gladiators that banked on intimidation and physical strength to overpower opponents. Hair can also be grabbed in a fight which is detrimental even the most elite warrior.

>t. corners of hairline seems to be fading at 23

Not married, and probably never going to reproduce, so I think that's pretty much the same, no?

OP confirmed braindead piece of shit

You were shorter as a kid and didn't notice it cause you were looking up at adults.

and gay

i only use the cheapest shit and dont have any kind of faggoty routine. i dont even think the shit i buy is aimed at men or women in any way. its just one step short of just being a blank bottle with "shampoo" written on it. my hair got me complements by girls. let your kid play in the mud and get him vaccinated. dont be a faggot or your child will be too.

I can’t resist a handsome, tall bald man, especially one who has not shaved their face. They’re super sexy. It’s a masculine trait as well, you don’t see bald women.

Good. Men are fucking useless, and deserve to be bald and ugly.

unless hes some kind of autistic genius hes just wasting resources. he should buy a motorcycle, ride it at top speed and die with a big excited smile on his face within the next summer. hes got no excuse.

You want to be on the top or bottom, Mohammed... hit me up, i'll give you my grindr account name... Eh....

you either are a tranny faggot or a woman and therefor know what to do

This. Baldness shows signs of positive selection. Baldness is a sign of maturity and high testosterone. Studies have shown that bald men have higher DHT and T. You can look it up on google scholar.

Humans aren't ambush hunters, but pursuit hunters you retard.

I've got a mortgage and a cat I rescued off the street that needs feeding, i have priorities. Not everyone is a sexy german like you... Don't bust my balls, dick.

You better be a woman and from near Newcastle or I'm going to be pretty fucking upset

It's the combination of sòy feed and people with shitty genes that can now breed, because things got easier for the weak so they don't have to prematurely die anymore.
Shit tier genes and sóy gives this : ugly people with mongrel faces and balding at 21

>why balding ?

Low indoor humidity = dried out skin = dead hair follicles.

Attached: Sil_side.jpg (640x952, 59K)

Bullshit.
I don't spend a lot of time outside and I have zero hair problems. In fact my hair is beautiful and grows very fast. I'm 35

>op is actually 73 years old
where is your argument now?

Do you not have pictures of people from your family in that time? Polaroids? What the fuck are you talking about you retard.

Anyone got the Pepe version of this, been looking for it for a while ?

Attached: 1557209313068.png (1087x979, 200K)

>sitting in front of their computers/phones.
Cancer, the new life!

>50 years ago the only men who went bald were middle aged and older men(45+) and even then it was somewhat rare
source?