HAPPENING: CHINA RESTARTS IRAN OIL TRADE

bourseandbazaar.com/articles/2019/5/17/china-restarts-purchases-of-iranian-oil-bucking-trumps-sanctions

Fucking NO!!!!!!!!!!! WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: happening.jpg (343x361, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzzl.us/2cOD4DF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ACE073BB-BECA-45A9-B9E5-9BBB02241484.jpg (399x385, 44K)

thank goodness i thought it wasn't happening for a second it's almost as if...........

Attached: 412341343125.jpg (850x400, 82K)

Attached: 1557877173378.jpg (750x748, 44K)

Attached: 1540331735516 (1).gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Kek looks like war for isreal i mean iranian oil is imminent.

Attached: 67F5E109-0F04-4A49-9826-FA445D91A648.gif (376x288, 488K)

These Iranians are fucking suicidal, so are the chinks, holy fuck shit what day, lads, WHAT A DAY.

Time to kill insectoids?

Kek fuck the jewSA

I dunno. I'm thinking nothing will happen per usual and migabot will use it to say Trump is anti-war, despite his attacks on Syria.

kikes on suicide watch

This is a major fucking breach of sanctions, the chinks have officially revolted.

nope

>suicidal

That's america.

stfu you muslim coon this is casus beli for war against China.

Completely predictable. The timing of everything is so convenient.

based zerg telling the mutts to go fuck themselves

nuke iran and gib oil to gas me up so I can drive 1 block away to greasedonalds

Attached: 907530740786408640.png (285x254, 24K)

Gotta give it them for having the balls to do this.

Support for Iran! Wipe the fucking kikes off the face of this earth!!!

Where are all those journalist screaming "neo cons" at all who supported Trump to kill China economy? It's time to do it now before she kepts growing.

Not only taxes but active sabotage and in surgent psyops.

I voted for him so we wouldnt have any more wars!

The world rules be better under the hands of greedy in Washington than in the Iron hands of the Kremlin. Move to Russia, NK, or China if you like them so much.

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: marie.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Sucks to be a bong!

Why are you so afraid of wars?

whiter than you hayzeus

Eh, this is nothing. This is not a happening. This is a minor step in a larger happening, but that larger happening is a multi-decade happening.

Nigger, the Chinese just stuck their cock in your mouth in front of the whole world, you gonna suck or bite?

>Kek implying he wont start war and be ready to bounce once the new president gets his or her ass gaped by everyone.

Attached: 52E15E15-885F-4EAE-A781-54020E4AD312.jpg (800x800, 60K)

waste of taxpayer money, causes refugees to flood white countries

China was recently busted buying tech that Israel stole from the US and nothing happened.

Hey Bill nice pickup. That got the V8 in it?

Without them money will be worthless. It's power and its proyection the ones who secure the world banking.

>sanctions
>real

No one cares about America anymore. It's a mutt country with no power.

Why the fuck would I care if the Chinese defy our extremely Jewish oil embargo
I hope the chinks send money and armament

You do realize that China also has many many nuclear missiles, right? And unlike the west, they probably have no qualms about using it.

Which can be easily solve by any ABC agency banning double citizenship in the US congress and sensible positions. But no one has grown a pair.

Can't hear you with the chink cock in your mouth, speak clearer, please.

Were not afraid of wars. We're afraid of useless wars for Israel. There's plenty of things to go to war over.

Attached: D72103A0-C2F2-449E-AB31-8F3477827268.jpg (612x448, 74K)

Unlike the west their nukes are easily sabotable via UFOs.

Gud 1 rabbi

Lame. You're not very good at this,to be honest.

And the orange cuck have just taken in the most immigrants ever, both legal and illegal.

Shoot yourself pedo.

John Hudson
Verified account @John_Hudson
2h2 hours ago

China always posed the greatest threat to the Trump administration’s pressure campaign against Iran

nzzl.us/2cOD4DF

>bomb the shit out of your enemies
>forced to give them shelter and encourage them to breed with your women
the absolute highest level of cuckoldry

Trump got played.

- Q predicted this.

Israel has exponentially grown their influence on US politics via lobby schemes but that doesn't mean basic national security issues are a de facto Jewish plot.

War is Always necessary for peace. Right one the MilComplex has sparked the Pax Americana since it defeated the Nazis.

NewEve
@NewEve5
24h24 hours ago

The media learned about Iran’s oil supplies to China, bypassing US sanctions.
Oil was delivered by tanker and unloaded near the Chinese city of Zhoushan. About 130 thousand tons of oil was unloaded into storage tanks.

I hope to yankee government gets uppity enough to seize a Chinese flagged oil tanker. That shitshow would be a sight to see.

It's true. And even if they won the USA will continue democracy on other planets.

Lets make a list of things worth fighting a war over.
> getting a White ethnostate
>reinstating segregation
>ending the 19th amendment
>the destruction of southern history
>6th class citizenship of whites in America
>the racial double standards in the country
>the lie of racial equality (egalatarianism)

Things not worth fighting a war over
>Israel
>Jews
>non-whites

Am I missing anything?

>war is necessary

To kill the traitors, yes.

Already unloaded in China, they give no fucks.

Or better then, arrest insectoids spies (company investors who crave for western tech and journalists) and deport them.

Better then give them a lovely Muslim spring in their souther region.

*stopping the destruction of southern history
man i fucked up el oh el

And the salvages of civilization. China and Russia are fucking regimes with no social mobility in the power seats.

Trump and his tiny pecker BTFO'd

WW3 is never happening

>go to war for the Jews

No thanks.

Y'all niggas acting up. Anit nothing bout to happen goi

Yes. Freedom, democracy and children.

Hitler was on point about some things but you had been brainwashed to hate the USA via antisemitism. In fact at some point Israel does China and Russia more than it does to the US.

Soviet spies have demoralized your love for the west.

casus belli

What's a pedophile kike doing in Peru? Or are you on a vpn?

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1524483214544.jpg (243x243, 13K)

>love of the west
>soviet spies

Are you retarded? Jews brought 150 million non whites to the west.

What is there to love about subhumans?

Agreed

China-Iran-Russia axis it is then...

Attached: strauss_howe.png (4708x6402, 1.44M)

Don't forget NK and Indonesia. Why aren't beaners ever involved in the world wars? Are they really WORLD wars, if we don't have salsa niggers in it?

NUKE ISRAEL

Trump kinda sucks at foreign policy. These never ending sanctions just get violated cause people want cheap gas, which undermines the trade deals trump is doing.

HAPPENING! CHINA threatens to supply potential Iranian mountain insurgents near Iranian oil zones with MANPADS if an amicable deal is not reached in the U.S. initiated trade war. Stock up on flares and chaff for your Close Air Support Gunships.

It's over lads. We're going to war with Iran now.

Attached: CHINA IRAN MANPADS.webm (480x360, 2.16M)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD G0D

This blatant fuck you to the US has serious ramifications, my God the Chinese are uppity fuckers.

How does this not kick off war?

Men don't use pads, silly. Those are for women.

Democracy meme

Source me famicom

Wake me up when the draft gets reinstated

No it doesn’t worst case the US stops buying chink shit and even that is a huge IF

john bolton btfo

the juice invested so much time into manipulating western countries, they totally ignored Asia.

God bless china. They are the good guys for once ahahaha

I'm legit surprised you could even post. I was in Koror for a week and couldnt find a single internet connection strong enough to load /ppo/ and shitpost.

All the shills in the world won't do shit to what's coming.

And what are they gonna do with that oil? Continue to make products for a market they no longer have access to?

ART
OF
THE
DEAL

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Why not drop an asteroid onto Iran? Nobody can retaliate if a space rock pings Iran.

It's about time someone just told the USA to fuck off with their bullshit.

Why? We'll just raise tariffs or stop buying stuff from them, which we should've done a long time ago.

that would be antisemitic

Would need oil for military. Total Wars tend to consume a fuckton of dino juice.

I don’t think this is quite accurate. I do beleive the Jews had fixed their sights on China as their next host (look at all the wealthy Jews who have relocated to Macau and Hong Kong). IMHO I think they fucked up because they failed to consider the “ant people” nature of Asians and their Hebrew Magic won’t really work there.

Probably cause most people know the Iran sanctions are retarded neocon policy. We should be liberating Mexico, anyway.

>We'll just raise tariffs or stop buying stuff from them

yeah sure, and from whom will you buy ""stuff"". They produce almost everything. Whatever you turn around, it says "Made in China/PRC"

And?

>average chink: jokes on you, we already don’t give a single fuck about our people

I thought that Chinamen are not retarded though and won't allow themselves to be subjugated.

Dear God! I do hope they are retarded enough to take your advice and build a war machine that was dependent on Iranian Oil. You might want to read some history about Hitler and Romanian oil as a starting off point.

it's also hard for them to disguise as Chinese, with hook noses, normal eyes and white skin..

Attached: 1516389207830.jpg (625x500, 55K)