What went so fucking wrong...

what went so fucking wrong? HOW is it possible for a professional team of PR people to make a major person THIS unlikable?

Attached: 170913_abc_view_clinton_election_loss_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 51K)

There's an old saying: You can't polish a turd.

her people were out of touch with reality

still are

Attached: hillary3.jpg (576x642, 58K)

Can you imagine this getting in charge of men?

Thank God for MAGA and President Trump.

Attached: hillary_no_refunds_and_done.jpg (800x419, 36K)

they didnt make her unlikable

they improved her likability but it wasnt enough

that should tell you something about that rotten old hag

Cause she is a cunt!

Is that a Hillary-Soros photoshop? I can't even tell anymore...

Not even shopped. Which makes it even scarier. It was during the election results of November 2016.

Attached: hillary no refunds spiraling.jpg (417x435, 51K)

donald stop posting and build the fucking wall

She's just a woman. All women are like that.

That's how horrible life really is.

>professional team of PR people to make a major person THIS unlikable?
She was never liked.
Here is an old Hillary info-image, from before Obama even, note only 4 people at that time on the Clinton body count.

Attached: 18555948_760708194054419_2011471849499699826_n.jpg (650x650, 80K)

fake and gay. don't repost bullshit.

>before Obama
>2016
Hwut?

I’m sure they did their best, but she likely shit on good recommendations because she’s convinced she’s smarter than everyone else. I’m so glad she lost.

She represented more of the same in a direct line starting from Reagan through all following presidents and in to the present. Trump was the first person to offer a clear break from what had more or less been a continuous bipartisan multi-decade foreign policy project coupled with a dismissal of working class issues behind a smokescreen of cultural and identity concerns.

If nothing else, there was something cathartic about Trump breaking the monotony. A reminder, however crude and compromised, that it doesn't have to be this way.

I remember waking up the after the night he won and my mom was looking super pissed. she didn't even have to say anything, I just laughed and kept laughing the entire day

For weeks on end, once every day or two I’d stop and think, holy shit, Trump won!

Even professional PR people can't make fucking cancer in human form appealing to the majority of the population. This cunt was probably the most disgusting major Presidential candidate in American history.

It's what happens when the primary candidate is not elected democratically.

Attached: dws.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

By showing people the words that actually came out of her mouth

She's a republican war hawk that tried to run as a democrat. Trump won by being a democrat that ran as a republican.

They want you to vote for zion don dumby

It was by design you fucking moron
Trump is a plant. Do you really think trump and the clintons arent working together? How naive are you?

I know a lot of you don’t remember this but even in the 90’s, when everyone liked Bill, even then, everyone HATED Hillary.

In the 90’s Hillary was the biggest joke in the country. To a lot of us oldfags her loss was no surprise.

Attached: D99B10CC-44C8-41C9-B372-07DE574A16A0.jpg (960x641, 98K)

Women voting, just kill me already

>thinking I give a shit about mutt politics
I just enjoyed the shitshow from my comfy, irrelevant country

You can' t create something out of nothing.

Her PR team was too worried about making sure those kids will be in the pool for sure to mount a decent campaign.

Carefully examine the flag of the post you are replying to.

Attached: 1556846749170.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Maor?

Attached: 1554776257135.jpg (750x971, 188K)

Fuck deepstate

Attached: 1554774068524.jpg (960x576, 106K)

Attached: 1555784096769.png (687x541, 263K)

Fpbp

Checked. The evil seeping out of her pores

You mean this one?

Attached: Clinton Body Count.jpg (2359x3686, 1.64M)

This.

its very hard to do genuine outreach to people that you hate that will be percieved positively.

She rejected good advice. Bill got Steven Spielberg, his close friend, to set Hillary up with the best Hollywood dialogue/acting coaches so she'd shake off her icy demeanor,and her usual rudeness She went to one class and then refused to go again because she didn't like taking directions.

>POP POP POP

oh, idk maybe b/c
>whitewater scandal
>husband was a philandering liar
>benghazi murders
>repeal of glass steagal, causing 2008 financial collapse
>mandatory incarceration drug laws
>rigged primaries
>erased emails
>private servers
>oozing with condescension and arrogance
>$300 million dollar clinton global initiative shut down just weeks after trump is elected

When I heard she was running for President, I said "do the democrats want to lose?"

Attached: Clinton CGI closed.png (807x743, 422K)

/thread

She refuses to listen to anyone except shadowy satanic masters that gave her the broad strokes.

they needed the white woman and black vote. How many black people would get off their ass for this white bitch?

RIP Hillary, you'll be known for being Bill Clinton's wife, losing to Barack and Trump, and being responsible for the death of a bunch of people.

Attached: 1481100886661.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Attached: Hillaryx2.jpg (768x768, 155K)

at the trump/putin summit Vlad said he had proof she took over 300 million from russia.

guezz everyone was too tired to investigate. understandable cause Obama was being praised at the time for attending a memorial in south africa for a communist.

these are the people that got Trumped
pic related
they thought they had it in the bag

Attached: clinton global initiative.jpg (720x480, 58K)

Attached: 1554465855001.jpg (630x846, 73K)