Women don't want to talk to me. Not even just as acquaintances...

Women don't want to talk to me. Not even just as acquaintances. When I try to start a conversation they obviously do not want to continue the interaction. Maybe they can see the longing in my eyes?
No dating app has worked for me, so I thought real life interaction was my best bet
I want to feel female attention directed at me so badly, even if it ism't love.

Attached: 1538959756456.gif (740x900, 1012K)

If they don't even want to talk to you, you are probably ugly or an asshole.

You know what must be done and I'm not going to spell it out for you. Good luck.

I honestly don't know what you mean, it could be either "just follow extremely generalized advice, just be yourself is all anyone ever needed" or you are telling me to kill myself.

Haha just be yourself bro xdxd

I'm in the same boat, OP
It feels like a catch 22. I need a woman to heal my soul but I cant attracted one since I'm so broken in the first place.

Have you noticed that you have a hard time maintaining guy friends too? I have a group of edgy friends and some normie friends but I'm not really close with any of them.

>In b4 you dont need other people to be happy
Yes we do, humans are social animals

Lately I've been trying to be more goofy since I feel it works with my awkwardness. Tends to work on other goofs but turns off normie faggots.

>trolling Jow Forums
fuck off and die lol

Please respond

Women dont care about looks much, as long as you are average face and have a normal hygiene then you are ok.
Confidence is what gets you a woman and if you act like a beta then you immediately lose any value to her eyes.
Simply put you neef confidence.

I think my face looks fine. I just can't interact with women.

Shoot a school?

Have sex...

Either those or they can tell you're shy, but in just about any case women won't speak to you when you first meet them. In my case I guess it's just because I'm shy.

Why can't you? What prevents you?

I am not sure if it’s necessarily a woman issue. A lot of people are pretty fake in general, so your interactions could be more of a reflection of such.

As I said in the OP
>When I try to start a conversation they obviously do not want to continue the interaction.
I'm not the type to have never tried...

Why do you think they do that?

You're probably hideous or something like that.

Probably just really boring

Maybe somebody who "doesn't need it"? Like a guy who could be with a bunch of women if he so chose
But that might be a correlation/causation mixup on my part.

I don't think so... is there a way to tell for sure?

yeah send your pic, otherwise the fact that women don't want to talk to you is pretty telling