What has society done to women? These people are completely broken. Even if we do ban abortion outright...

What has society done to women? These people are completely broken. Even if we do ban abortion outright, it will take generations before they develop any sense of morality and responsibility as a group.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-230612_Twitter.jpg (1080x2054, 751K)

Women are idiots. Even under the Alabama law if you're raped you go to the doctor right away and get Plan B or abort within the six week window.

The handful of women that go through that is worse than the millions of men that have gone to war? Makes sense

im pro abortion but I'm pro watching all of these whores seethe and go into hysterics even more

I find their argument funny. If you ban it, I'll do it illegally, then I'll get hurt. So don't ban it. Instead of just respecting the law.

>What has society done to women?
Alienated them from traumatic events and promoted them as acceptable for inconvenient timing.
>These people are completely broken. Even if we do ban abortion outright, it will take generations before they develop any sense of morality and responsibility as a group.
Sit them down and let them watch a couple vids showing an abortion, get them to acknowledge the late term abortion bullshit the democrats seem to be hellbent on pushing. These are all cunts with too much time on there hands running their mouths on a topic they know next to nothing about, just because they're women they're all of a sudden fucking experts on abortion? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit and their horseshit about "my body, my choice".

It's painfully obvious that some retarded republican think tank is behind this fucking bill and the outrage though, they're going after Roe vs Wade and in the process are trying to generate as much outrage as possible. People aren't even discussing this shit anymore, it's empty platitudes fed to the masses by lingerie-models and their instagram feeds; it's fucking disgusting and one of the end all argument why democracy is a bad fucking idea.

>grrr hurrr I hate women because they won't have sex with me
Let’s say you unexpectedly pass away. Your organs are deemed perfectly healthy and could potentially save 7 other lives. Because you didn’t check that little box somewhere, they can’t be touched. A human corpse has more rights over their body now, than a living breathing woman.

This.
They STILL get their abortion. It’s the doc that goes to jail

It's almost like women will have to think twice before acting like a ho and hanging out with some wierd dudes.

Attached: Jerry.png (420x420, 344K)

Time to stop being a whore your rights are being taken from you

The monetary cost of putting a kid up for adoption is free. The price a woman has to pay is the time and discomfort of pregnancy, if she didn't want to risk that... maybe, just maybe, she could take responsibility for her own actions. But most women are completely emotionally driven, so it's a moot fucking point cause listening to reason is the last fucking thing they'd consider.

hell yeah

Rape is not being a whore. Accidents are not being a whore. No protective measure in the world is failsafe

The reason they don't give it up for adoption is because they know if they take it to term they will change their mind

>muh rape
>muh incest
Statistically negligible

Again, quit being a whore and you won't have to worry about it. Society can deal with a couple rape babies every decade

I agree with abortion in case of rape. Maybe that will change when artificial wombs are a thing.

The problem with exceptions is that it doesn't categorically enforce the humanity of the unborn which is the core issue here. A couple rape babies a decade will not destroy society but not valuing human life will

Wrong. Women have the right not to be whores. Women keep bringing up rape as if that's the normal condition under which they murder their babies. It's not.

but what if she doesn't realize it was rape until two months later when Chad stops returning her phone calls?

Same here, I'm pro nigger-genocide but these feminists are absolutely disgusting and I resent being on the same side with these pigs on this issue.

ask them if theyd be ok with an abortion ban minus rape and incest babies

their answer will tell you whether this is actually about rape and incest or not