Be a Trump hating trans liberal

>be a Trump hating trans liberal
>shoot up school
>get protected by media by having story buried and never reported on.
>get further protection from the judge when he seals the entire case and prohibits the public from learning anything further from the case.

Attached: faggot.jpg (662x377, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mhGUfRZDo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 48d.gif (236x330, 816K)

It’s called clown world for a reason

it doesnt fit the straight white male incel narrative. did you really expect anything different? honk fucking honk.

Attached: 1515761330545.jpg (349x472, 31K)

He/she/it only killed 1 person, hardly a mass shooting.

Kike media, kike judge, kike state. In just what way were you taken by surprise? And you’re admitting it here? Wtf kind of newfag are you? It was as predictable as sunrise. Probably more so.

HONK HONK FUCKERS!

Attached: HONK HONK.png (854x575, 597K)

It's like you think this world is worth giving half a singular fuck too when ultimately you fund and fuel shitmongers like this. hell we fund that fucking black shitter that killed 1000 dudes in retirement homes. theres absolutely no reason too tolerate monsters that act like this for any reason what so ever.

checked

We all need to start self-identifying as progressive liberals NOW.

It's reported on. Stop spreading that shitty meme.

As soon as it was found to be tranny, the current most protected liberal pet, you knew they were going to bury the fuck out of this

that's some thick hair though, how he do it?

Actually it's because he's a minor.

the tranny was a minor wasn't he? that would explain the case being sealed possibly, though im not a lawyer and maybe it varies by state. of course the media doesn't report on it. sometimes 20 people are shot in a weekend in a single US city and there is no reporting. nothing is real anymore

>get further protection from the judge when he seals the entire case and prohibits the public from learning anything further from the case.
Aren't they a minor? This is pretty standard to seal minor's cases. They even do things like this for urban youths.

did stop the media from harassing and doxing the shit out of that kid who smiled at that indian.

Mass shooting not mass killing dumb mutt

He wasn't a suspect in a criminal case.

They are just labeling it another school shooting.

they are being tried as adults btw.
I dont think the minor defense applies at that point.

It might still apply for reporting.

No, he just did something leftists consider worse than murder

sealed because SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD forced him to do shooting by threatening his family

Not an argument.

same thing that happened to james holmes dad from testifying on LIBOR scandal

Just because they're tried as adults doesn't necessarily mean they lose the protections that a sealed case provides. I'm not a lawyer and have never really looked into this situation, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

It wasnt an argument, it was just a statement of fact. The Left despises the covington students more than murderous trannies, which they'll make excuses for just like murderous blacks and muslims.

The autist who shot up the synagogue only killed one person too.

He is cute af tho

Attached: devon-erickson-1.jpg (780x439, 48K)

Ya we should parade her around like we do radical white male terrorists

Sure if spastics and people with Down’s syndrome are your type.

MEMORY HOLE'D, SHEMALE!

Tell that to the media who reported on David Stair and his Ghost Squad.

in fairness he wasn't actually the tranny. it was his accomplice who was the tranny (and possibly was the reason he snapped)
reminder not to fuck with trannies ever

Attached: 1557360475883.jpg (1024x790, 100K)

>444 : It’s called clown world for a reason.

Honk Honk

Attached: Clownpiece V-V (Honk Honk).jpg (474x460, 56K)

Everytime a nigger shoots 2 people it is counted as a mass shooting.

HONK HONK youtube.com/watch?v=4mhGUfRZDo4

Attached: Clownpiece V-V (Honk Honk) 2.jpg (1300x1000, 1.43M)

It counts but not in the media or by the liberal statisticians.
Some block party gets shot up weekly by blacks and latinos but it's not part of the narrative.
It's glossed over.

Attached: FCDE8465-F51D-4140-A1C1-42214876A016.jpg (680x680, 35K)

>The Left despises the covington students more than murderous trannies
Not really

>this limp wristed dismissal

lol it is a lefty

I'm just acknowledging reality.

Is it a female or a male?

Ban assault discord trannies

Nice cope

Colorado is California 2.0

Being tried as an adult

Also because the case is sealed they could let these freaks walk free and you'd never know lol

Tranny shot a spic too but its okay because they are "white"

there are tons of media outlets covering it? the other shooter was a minor. there were few causalities and most importantly the case demonstrates that citizens protecting themselves produces the most effective results. that's why the coverage is poor. not that they were left leaning queers.

I find it absolutely hilarious people are getting special treatment for having a fetish. Next pedos will be a protected class.

GayIDF is here

So because the Covington kid didn’t murder anyone he deserves to get doxxed?

No youre not faggot, how do expect anyone here to believe that? Convington was a none violent incident and received a months worth of front page coverage. This school shooting coverage was a fart into the wind.

Media gonna media.

Attached: 1462854092328.jpg (300x228, 17K)

Attached: 45778854.png (831x799, 329K)

Being tried as a female adult per the only court docket anyone got to see

If convington kid were mentally ill reject that jerks off while wearing his moms panties they would have buried his story.

They clearly learned a lot from Columbine and Aurora.

He’s going to be cute AF in prison.

think about what i said you useless identitarian.

Not an argument.

I never said that.
Just saying, journalists have stricter rules about reporting ongoing investigations than for reporting simple controversies.

You mean the reality of a complete leftist media sanctioned spergout, replete with death threats and imagery of shoving kids with maga hats into woodchippers — all over a fucking smile — vs the reality of a mentally ill tranny shooting up a school and the leftist media reaction being crickets?

This incident has been covered by CNN, NBC, and all the major networks.

You mean like the alleged Russia Trump collusion that ended up being nothing?

Sure heard a lot of speculation there.

Those who talked about throwing the kid into a woodchipper got a lot of heat, predictably.

How is that relevant? That's not subject to the same rules as a criminal case involving a minor.

God, I love that Vid
t. el nazifurro extinguido

his face was on national news last night

See your own post here
And tell me what I meant

Wow you do such a great job policing yourselves, I guess we have nothing to worry about after all then huh

Be it a faggot or straight hwhite male its ammo for the gun grabbers

Neither was yours tardlet

>whataboutism

Attached: 1504278346764.jpg (250x238, 8K)

There are different kinds of criminal investigations.

based EGS. I’m going ghooooosssttt!

There is nothing new about American mass shootings, why would anyone care? The same way nobody cares about the violence here.

Don't forget she's also an anchor baby.

the absolute state of those wrists

The public are smart, fear not.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

ummmm excuse me sweety WTF is THAT

Clown world

even worse is the fact that the guy who died to protect his class mates was a hispanic conservative planning on joining the military

This unironically

You means like ones where it involves someone your team sympathizes with and then ones that involve someone your team hates?

Not what I said.

Nah, he is kinda fucking disgusting to look at sorry to say

They shot up the place with handguns too. Hardly newsworthy if it wasn’t an assault rifle

>sex-change surgery and a completely new identity

>cute
i dont think this is a good thing in a prision

Attached: 1557866814356.jpg (1024x917, 361K)

He might be kept in solitary confinement.

>People already forgetting about the tranny in sydney that axed two people

Attached: DxJ5sPVWkAArhpL.jpg (999x563, 80K)

Checked /thread.

>whataboutism
Yeah that's just new left speak to shut down discussion as if everything isn't connected

Attached: 1549533906242.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

It's not even "Whataboutism" the other guy brought the point up. What a fudcking faggot. It is a valid point regardless.

Looks like a spastic but sure does have a twink body.

At least one guard probably already got to put his finger up his asshole.