Why are these hyperventilating roasties incapable of putting forth a sound argument, or even just a rational thought?

Why are these hyperventilating roasties incapable of putting forth a sound argument, or even just a rational thought?

Attached: 4D8586CA-95F0-4230-933E-FF9E294C5EE0.png (2048x1536, 513K)

>"I am trying to understand how you can be pro life and pro death penalty"
Babies didn't do anything wrong. Scumbag murderers, rapists, child molesters, and other filth did. The fact that women today can't understand this demonstrates why they must be stripped of voting rights.

People shouldn't be for state executions though. The state should never have the authority to kill its citizens. Just like women shouldn't have the authority to kill children.

The only time anyone has the right to fatally harm another human is in self defense. Non-whites aren't human so feel free to kill them at any time

I bet you a million she is pro choice but anti capital punishment.
Wants to kill babies but murderers and rapists should be allowed to live huh? Makes sense in a woman's mind.

what if you baptize it in utero?

Unborn children are not murderers. How hard is it for thots to understand.

Shut the fuck up you dumb libertarian faggot. Continue to lose every battle you wage, cuck.

>The fact that women today can't understand this demonstrates why they must be stripped of voting rights.
No, it demonstrates that men today cannot control their women. This is a weakness on our part as a collective whole, not theirs, who have followed men for millennia. If you cannot lead your wife or girl then you have a problem, not the other way around.

Because a foetus is an innocent baby

Because being an infant is not a crime.

This

They were convicted by a jury of their peers NOT the state; the state only carries out the execution. Your argument makes no sense.

Aren't Muslims also pro-life and pro-death penalty? Someone should stone this dumb bitch

Attached: 1553998576755.jpg (403x577, 62K)

I want to agree. After a fair trial, and punishment served, death penalty should be left up to family and neighbors, and police should turn a blind eye.

Fuck that

I'm against the death penalty though. Not because I don't think people deserve it, but because of the way we go about it. First off, I don't think it's a deterrent. Eighty-eight percent of the country's top criminologists agree with me on this. Second off a death penalty trial costs way more than a regular trial. Also it costs way more to house someone on Death Row than it does to house them in general population.

I'm okay with a trial costing more for a death penalty trial, but I think the prosecution needs to bring their A-Game. I think after the accused gets convicted they have one month to prepare their case as to why they shouldn't be put to death, this is presented to the same jury that convicted them. If they fail to convince the jury, they now have one week to get all of their affairs into order. After that week they get to have a final meal, a meeting with a religious leader or a religious text of their choice and their last words are recorded and they are simply hanged. No messy shootings, and no retarded shit like gas chambers or injections. A quick and clean break of the neck. Any victims of their crimes have the option to pull the lever if they so choose.

Everyone involved with his guilty verdict except for the victims must attend. The jury, the judge and the prosecutor must attend their execution.

Which is why they should be stripped of their voting rights

>the right to fatally harm
>the right
you fucking moron lurk moar

>Pro life because everyone deserves a chance at life
>Pro death-penalty because sometimes people blow that chance.
What is a crime someone would get the death penalty for? Oh yeah, murder. By denying someone elses right to life, you forfeit your own right to life. Dumbass thot.

>Whoa fascist Nazi! How can you be pro-life and pro-death penalty at the same time?

I am pro-murder and anti-death denalty at the same time!

Liberal logic people..

I can lead mine. It's (you) faggots who are the problem, from my perspective.

Is my my job to control (you)r roastie as well? Where exactly does my responsibility end?

We are tsufht that men are pigs who think with their dicks. I love how this debate is exposing that we've been lied to and that women are the sex-driven ones who care more about their orgasms than their own flesh and blood.

>yes mr judge the people found me guilty and you say I should die now so please kill me mr judge

>Why are these hyperventilating roasties incapable of putting forth a sound argument, or even just a rational thought?
They're not actually arguing, they're just going with the motions and following what their celebrities are telling them to approve of. The fact that this stupid cockroach is weighing in on the topic just make it extra hypocritical, headscarf wearing cunts having something to say about abortions; pretty sure here imam doesn't fucking approve any of this shit.

>Why are these hyperventilating roasties incapable of putting forth a sound argument, or even just a rational thought?
It's amazing. No?
Sometimes I feel like an alien.

Women, in general, have a difficult time conceptualizing the idea that actions have consequences. They don't understand the difference between executing a criminal and killing a newborn because there is no difference to them because consequences don't exist to them.

They live under the naive assumption that someone, somewhere is always going to be there to take care of them, and that train of thought ripples out into how they live and make decisions.

BBC murderer cock gets roasties dripping wet

How the fuck can anyone be pro-life when niggers exist and use abortion at a far higher rate?

I am against locking up people in cages as well, granted that they haven't killed anyone.
How can anyone be a supporter of womens rights and islam at the same time?

She's right though. You niggers aren't being consistent, and Jow Forums is being flooded with abortion shills.

the unborn, did nothing wrong

murderers, committed murder

why is that so fucking hard to understand? that's some real low IQ nigger thinking....

they just say if they're guilty, the sentence is given by a judge

you're half right, but not because the state shouldn't have that right. the only problem with the death penalty is that it in practice can lead to the deaths of innocent people
in theory its great, but in practice you really have to make sure and you can't ever really be sure

this is what you get when you put women in power. her argument is pure emotional. if you take a second to think about it you would realize that one is innocent while the other is guilty

And a prosecutor makes it clear they're aiming for a death sentence in the trial