How hard is it to get laid with a woman of color Jow Forums?

I live in Britbongland in an area without diversity. I’ve often imagined sleeping with beautiful women from all around the world. In the US that dream could be a reality. How hard is it as a white guy to find a non white girl willing to bang you? How hard is it to get pic related experience?

Attached: 80499166-5CD5-4B65-BD24-BF374341AAB6.jpg (624x791, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redjew.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/bp6bz8/i_was_fucked_into_oblivion_by_my_first_black_guy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're white, this raises you about 2 points from your regular LMS, but depending on the girl some may not want to date you though due to pressures from their family.

In terms of banging, as I said, if you're used to 3.5-5.5 white girls, you may be able to score a 7 ethnic, but you should be able to bang ok ones anyway.

It's easy as fuck and pic related would be a meme, but not impossible to find. You just have too look around sanctuary cities.

Attached: 85A114B3-62B8-4BEE-A225-81E8903C916D.jpg (160x183, 11K)

What's the point of replying to Jow Forums posts when nobody replies to your replies and you die alone without a mixed woman of colour?

Black women love me.

not hard at all. just about every middle class black woman here flirts with me on a daily basis.

Easier than a coin toss to get herpes.

Attached: KD20ac8_d(2).jpg (640x1259, 77K)

How do we fix white women?

redjew.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/bp6bz8/i_was_fucked_into_oblivion_by_my_first_black_guy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Attached: t.jpg (1071x1621, 885K)

>How do we fix white women?

take away their whites. dominate them like every other race does their woman.

rights*

Cool bike for a girl.

fuck off to africa if you want to do that shit

>fuck off to africa if you want to do that shit
but america is becoming mexico & africa ?

and europe becoming africa & kazikstaan. your white woman have betrayed you :)

>I live in Britbongland in an area without diversity. I’ve often imagined sleeping with beautiful women from all around the world.

Feel you, I'm living in East Germany and all the attractive girls in my classes were all foreign. But my actual city is 95% northern white.

women here rarely fuck wogs and if they, do it's because they are scum class

they are just women. ACt like a MAN, not like a fasggot. Drop a few bucks then mess her hair up good. Its just a fucking woman, for chrissakes.

99% don't look like that

>women here rarely fuck wogs
couldnt be more wrong lol

In America, if you're white and in shape, you literally just need to walk into a bar, approach a Latina or negress, and say "you've got a great ass, I would love to put my big white dick in it". After maybe a minute of conversation you're wrecking a woman's rectum in the parking lot.

You just found oil in SA

it's true
maybe 5% of the population (the dregs of society) would do that
but otherwise it just doesn't happen, this isn't america

Lol

That's a tranny, homo.

Imagine beeing this simple and primitive.

this based on their wealth and perhaps only modified slightly by any racial preferences they may have.

Nope. Always finger these vaginas, but refuse to give a nonwhite or nonasian my dick in her pussy because they don't deserve it. Black chicks and Puerto Rican whores strictly get it in the butt and mouth (afterward).

Women are sluts everywhere.

Why the hell would you ride your bike into the sand?

Better luck going somewhere in south America. You'd bang lots of chicks in Venezuela for some Soreen right about now.

Attached: hensler_0117894.jpg (999x667, 177K)