Um, why do we want to invade Iran?

Um, why do we want to invade Iran?
I don't get it guys.

Attached: 1544713439875.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZfGY6-kl3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For this.

Attached: 8a3c38f098.png (320x257, 137K)

look at a map dummy

Because your primitive racism towards Mexican immigrants resulted in the election of a neocon monster.

When did America start being associated with being blonde ?

Attached: BC3D6630-269D-405B-9292-8C255A7403DD.jpg (781x1000, 109K)

What's his problem?

Attached: john.jpg (1440x947, 126K)

Jews.

80s

Bitch you need to stop calibrate and listen Iran is gonna get turned to glassed and its gonna glow like a candle

All part of the seven countries, five years plan.

It all started in 1945

Anybody besides Hillary would have won.
L I T E R A L L Y
A N Y B O D Y

Um, why would you make this thread knowing President Trump stated he does NOT want war with Iran?
I don't get it, man.

He said "I hope not"

alright

stop

>Um, why do we want to invade Iran?
to stop the recession, print more oil money, get rid of old military equipment, practice your army for confrontation, show the world you are still badass, etc...

>Um, why do we want to invade Iran?
need more ice

also oil price protection monopoly

>primitive racism towards Mexican immigrants
California and Texas are rightful Mexican clay!

I don't give a shit what happens in the Middle East. Iranians are really cool people.

>le 100% face

Because Israel and Saudi Arabia don't like them.

Other sources state he has directly told aides that he does not war an Iranian war, and he has made efforts to diffuse the situation. Trump made the comment that he want to speak directly with Iranian leaders, pretty much going over Bolton's head, as a back-handed slap.

They don’t have Rothschild banks

Why doesn't he just get rid of Bolton or put him on tight leash?
Dude seems obsessed with war and needs to fuck off.

Watch this my friend
youtu.be/BZfGY6-kl3c

Israel tells you to.

As much as I hate jews, I hate Iranians equally. Burgers should stay out of it but jews have you by your balls. Sad.

Attached: 1533186620527.jpg (768x1024, 241K)

Usually means while you watch the right hand the left hand is busy robbing you blind. Just like the last million times since everyone is so incredibly dumb its literally the same shell game scam theyve been running since day one.

In the 1770s

Attached: FB_IMG_15577828498071410.jpg (1080x1238, 55K)

>mfw poltards Larp about wanting to live in a socially conservative society and then cheer when a neocon puppet gears up to invade an actually socially conservative society

That would seem like the simple solution, and I agree to get rid of Yosemite...but who else is left. It has become clear that the deep state is endless, and anyone who is above board, does not want to make themselves or their families, a target by being a Trump ally.

What do?

Iran is the mortal enemy of Israel.
Israel wants the US to spend blood and treasure to fight and destroy Iran, because it is in Israel's best interest.
And the US is easily manipulated by Israel.
It's really that simple.

(((Who))) here is cheering it?