VOTE to End (((USURY)))

> "xiv: an end to usury thought the establishment of a not-for-profit government bank"

This is a REAL policy, by a party that ALREADY has an elected senator (fraser anning)

The "CONSERVATIVE NATIONAL PARTY" could DESTROY the Jewish power structure (((USURY)))
>conservativenationalparty.org/policies

Attached: holly fuck.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - A People's Bank.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf
the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Lesser-known history/Jones_Eugene_Michael_-_The_Jewish_Revolutionary_Spirit_and_Its_Impact_on_World_History.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw
youtube.com/watch?v=w3lZiC2AWas
youtube.com/watch?v=U3X4LDPU40E
youtube.com/watch?v=nHyblXqg1UI
youtube.com/watch?v=VadShayOqR8
conservativenationalparty.org/get-involved
youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o
conservativenationalparty.org/policies
theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/senator-bills-for-rally-trip-admits-hes-doomed/news-story/1fbaf26e023fae0d39e92f3d9f9c59a6
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-ranks-second-in-the-world-for-cocaine-use-and-feeling-conflicted-about-it-report
greens.org.au/policies/immigration-and-refugees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_society
youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg
twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/1128943086070050816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tone of other BASED policies too
> "xiv: an end to usury thought the establishment of a not-for-profit government bank"
> "xv: the right to own firearms and use them in self defense"
> v: unrestricted freedom of speech
> iii: traditional family values
> xviii: decentralized power
> ix: Australian ownership to stay AUSTRALIAN (eg FUCK OFF CHINKS)

Attached: anning policeis.png (646x645, 190K)

VOTE GREENS TO END (((USURY)))

greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - A People's Bank.pdf

+ UBI
+ Free first home
+ Transition to 100% Australian owned clean energy grid
+ Decriminalize recreational drugs

Attached: burnfried and greened.jpg (784x495, 303K)

>has the first and second amendment of the burgers.
GET HIM IN LADS.

Attached: thumb-1920-406756.jpg (1500x1125, 290K)

oy vey

>Books
Libido Dominandi
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit
the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Lesser-known history/Jones_Eugene_Michael_-_The_Jewish_Revolutionary_Spirit_and_Its_Impact_on_World_History.pdf

>Redpills
Goy Guide to World History
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

E Michael Jones on Logos vs Anti Logos: The Pivot of Human History
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

Ethnos and Logos
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY

>Latest Interviews
Donald Trump and the (((Russian))) Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo

E. Michael Jones Interviewed on The Public Space
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw

Libido Dominandi: Lust, Power, & Control
youtube.com/watch?v=w3lZiC2AWas

Owen Benjamin Finding Logos with E. Michael Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=U3X4LDPU40E

Know More News with Guest E. Michael Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=nHyblXqg1UI

The Vicious Effect of Usury
youtube.com/watch?v=VadShayOqR8

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 19K)

>Greens
>>Open borders
>>Anti-gun
>>anti free speech
>> UBI
UBI is a trap faggot. As they automate our jobs away, they dont want a back lash, so they will pay us crumbs to stay apathetic, and one they achieve full automation, all us "useless eaters" will be culled.

agree with decriminalization, but not at the expense of living under the rule of commie liberals.

I wonder how that will end?
The original reason why Germany was being attacked by the jews (terrorist and killing jews propaganda) was because he was not using the jew banking system.
Look at every country that doesn't have a jew world bank, what do they have in common?
Israel and the jew media push to have "democracy" brought to them.
100% if your country switches systems you media will constantly push that you are going broke and they will cause bank runs, of course causing people to go broke.
You guys going to do a Hitler and get the jews out of media in your country?
It's actually easier, do like Canada did. Simply make a law that false OR misleading news is illegal, that stops the jew media in their tracks. The jew media will then try and change the law, like they did here in Canada. All they manged to do was change the word "or" to "and", now the law reads cannot broadcast false and misleading news.
this means the media can only be held accountable if the both falsify the news AND mislead.
You must put the law the false OR misleading news cannot be broadcasted under penalty of fines and then licence lose. That or the jews will get you via media population control.

Attached: Winston Churchhil traitor.jpg (850x400, 75K)

>Look at every country that doesn't have a jew world bank, what do they have in common?
Fair point,
But BRING IT ON.
At some point, western countries needs to start taking a stand.
I always thought it would be the US leading the way,
but if AUSTRALIA has to fire the first shot at the jewish banking empire,
so be it.
Hopefully the rest of the world will follow.

there are only three countries left without a roastinchild central bank meme; best Korea, Syria and Iran.
The rest use birth certificates that double up as treasury bonds and income tax collected goes toward paying the interest on those bonds

>unrestricted freedom of speech
NOPE, you can't have that.
>unrestricted freedom of none broadcast speech
That might work, you must control the jew media if you want true independence.
Freedom of speech is freedom to lie, it's why american media can lie as much as they want and can't be touched.
image related, you know how they got Americans to want to join the jew world bank?
Well, the jew owned media said that the banks where broke and caused a bank run, that caused the banks to actually appear broke even though they where not, then people stopped using the banks and then the country started to go broke and welcome great depression.
Then the kind jew offered to set up a bank for them. Even the sinking of the Titanic ties in to this. The jew will stop at nothing to control the banking system.

Attached: fed jew.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>Open borders
wrong.
>anti-gun
opening up guns is making them easier and cheaper for criminals to purchase and murder you with.
if the right thinks that's a good idea for this nation than im glad im on the left.
>anti-free speech
Greens are the only party proposing an introduction of a codified right to freedom of speech.

>As they automate our jobs away, they dont want a back lash, so they will pay us crumbs to stay apathetic
so what's your solution? more taxcuts for the cunts who own the automation? UBI is an anti-tax, it inherently taxes the wealthy by subsidizing every citizen.if you want to fuck the rich this is how you do it. and you keep doing it....for every job they destroy you increase the UBI payments. the government is the seat of power, if you can control that enough to institute UBI you can control it enough to prevent the rich from controlling us.
it's no silver bullet but it's the correct side of the class struggle.

if you cunts want to get involved & support this cause here is the page
> conservativenationalparty.org/get-involved

Im a little pissed i learn about this on the eve of the election.
Would have even held up signs for these cunts on the side of the road lol

>criminals respect gun laws
goodness

My certificate is no good then, I am Christian and use the real Bible, Usury and doiing business with jews is forbidden because it supports evil. (jews the synagogue of satan and all so no doing business with jews)
Don't get me wrong I have lots of credit cards, but I only use them to make insured purchases and pay the money back right away (within 21 days).
You'd be very surprised at how nice life gets without usury and when you don't do business with jews.

Attached: chuuchhill.jpg (721x376, 124K)

>a fucking leaf
it is extremely difficult to import banned material to Australia and the difficulty makes those materials prohibitively expensive for your average gangbanger.
only organized crime use guns for crime here and they only use it against rival criminals.

this video will explain how it "works"
youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o
Bonus: it features a leaf halfway through

I hope you pass it, usury is an abomination that is totally unnatural

all creatures lend and borrow but only humans pay back more than is borrowed, this is unnatural and makes god angry

you're rather naive, organized crime gangs to in fact sell to lower end fuckjobs at non-exorbitant prices. The fact remains restricting guns from lawful people is just an example of an anarcho-tyrannical government, just look at how bad Britain is as an example of how bad it can get for the majority who don't have plans to shoot up their neighbors

fuck off, im not even anti-gun but it's just a shit argument.
adding lethal force to a free and healthy society like Australia will just increase the danger.
if the government is doing it's job to protect it's citizens then gun regulations are a must.
if they aren't doing their job than it doesn't matter what their regulations are, go get a gun.

(((btw)))

Attached: 1558071848564.png (653x431, 50K)

>conservativenationalparty.org/policies
Oh fuck you, thought this was US and almost blew a load in my drawers. Asshole. Good for you faggots though, I would move there in a heartbeat.

>aesthetic namefag

Considering the foreign gangs amassing in cities you're already dealing with a government that doesn't care for your welfare, but go on and act like that uppity cunt you are, I'm sure you believe all the bullshit you were indoctrinated with
>im not even anti-gun
spare me the bullshit, are you jewish?

>wrong
How am i wrong?
they're PRO immigration and pro refugees cunt.

>opening up guns is making them easier and cheaper for criminals to purchase and murder you with.
Murder and violent crime INCREASED after the aus gun ban.
It took more police spending to get it under control.
And criminals are still shooting, raping, and murdering every day.
CRIMINALS DONT FOLLOW LAWS
>b..but they'll be easier to get
If a terrorist can by a gun, he'll run you down with his truck, or make a pressure cooker bomb.
Hell, you can even 3d print metal guns now.
If people want you DEAD, they will find a way.

Gun laws just disarm LAW ABIDING citizens, and make them DEFENSELESS victims.
There is NEVER a cop at your house ready to defend you.
They arrive 10 minutes later,
AFTER your already raped and murdered.

I CHOSE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MY SELF & MY FAMILY THANK YOU.

>codified right to freedom of speech.
you mean codifying what you can and CANT say.
i know how these liberal think.
and offending someone with "hate speech" should be a CRIME in their minds.
FUCK THAT.

>so what's your solution?
First is breaking free of Jewish banking.
Then the elimination of money entirely.
e.g. a Resource Based Economy
This has several advantaged over a UBI,
>First it eliminates the conflict between automation and jobs
>It eliminates the (((elite))) banking class
>Government becomes decentralized, think open source project, anyone can participate.
>It eliminates the ability to corrupt, as everything will be available without a price tag, no one can be bribed
>It eliminates crimes related to poverty.
I know these statement will probably raise a dozen other questions/concerns, to which there are answers, but i need to put it in video format, cost typing it all is a lot.

in a UBI, (((elites))) still own everything,
you live like a poor cunt,
they can cut it OFF at any point,
they can target individuals and cut them off
& UBI recipients have virtually ZERO ability to escape their social class

yep, yer a fucking kike
S

Welp, sounds like someone's going to have an accident, or a heart attack, or a heart attack while having an accident.

The problem with banks is that central banks gives credit to big banks at 0.5% and they lend this money at 5%, basically getting money for free. How exactly will it be solved?

>they're PRO immigration and pro refugees cunt.
source?
where is your source?
there isnt a single lefty in favor of this. open borders does not play on the real left or the real right, only the (((center))) left/right. it's a neolib policy invented by rich corporations.

Attached: 1550621125549.webm (790x442, 2.82M)

I have to tell you, guns are restricted here.
It is cheaper for me to buy a gun off a crackhead than it is for me to buy one in a store due to thee restrictions.
Making guns illegal works as well as making drugs illegal. It simply funds the criminal enterprises better.
An example; My sisters weed dealer was sleeping and didn't answer his phone, weed is legal here, my sister downloaded and opened a weed delivery app on her phone and had better weed delivered to the door within 15 minutes. The result is the nigger drug dealer gets no money. Now the drug dealers are forced to sell weed at $100-$120 and once is they want business. Before legalization it would be no less than $200 an once.
prohibition laws do not work in most cases.
I do the the prohibition of fake news and usury will work however, mainly because it's a prohibition of concept and not a physical product.

Attached: Churchill trator.jpg (868x1024, 188K)

>Murder and violent crime INCREASED
and then it decreased
and it's continually decreased.

but yknow what.....im not going to say the crime rate DECREASED because of gun regulation because ive seen the various crime rates of various countries with their various gun laws.

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUNS AND CRIME.

the only thing the gun regulations are correlated to is how often guns are used in crimes.
we want that down because that keeps people alive. it's down and keeping people alive.

Why would anyone other than close friends and family give out loans without some kind of expected profit on repayment? Or is usery just percentage based interest on a loan and non-usery would be a fixed amount you negotiate before the transfer of money?

>It is cheaper for me to buy a gun off a crackhead
that's not an argument, it's always cheaper to buy anything off crackheads....... they steal shit. sounds like your country doesnt have a gun problem, it has a crack problem.

hmm.. disapointing
However,
(((they))) dont think so
>Fraser Anning no friend of Jewish community: Dvir Abramovich
theaustralian.com.au/nation/politics/senator-bills-for-rally-trip-admits-hes-doomed/news-story/1fbaf26e023fae0d39e92f3d9f9c59a6

As he & the "CONSERVATIVE NATIONAL PARTY" tries implement their policies,
JEWS are going to come after him more & MORE,
I predict he will get red pilled on the JQ pretty quick

Anyway,
One Step at a time,
And CNP looks like a step in the right direction...

>codified right to freedom of speech.
You need to be able to restrict the jews ability to lie and deceive the public somehow. It's that or be under the rule of the jew no matter what.
How would you keep the jew mass media from lying and causing the public to overthrow the government via lies and deception?
How about freedom of speech but making lying illegal?

Attached: atrocity propiganda.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

"Islamic banks" as theyre called dont use usury in their loans to allow practicers of islam to have a bank they can use that is in line with their beliefs.

the loaning process of these banks is pretty much that the bank buys the thing for you, they give it to you outright, and then trust you to pay back the cost + a profit margin (which doesn't increase over time like interest does)... so essentially a middle man for installment payment plans.

>that picture
Too bad you guys are full.

Like this based cunt in QLD yeah?

it's important to remember there is two sets of Jews.
>the lefty cosmopolitan intellectual jews of the world
i think they're ok given they're always fighting the same people i am, including....
>the zionist militarist globalist jews of Israel and it's colonies
(the "colonies" are the governments of our western nations).

Attached: 1526313026578.png (799x650, 438K)

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-ranks-second-in-the-world-for-cocaine-use-and-feeling-conflicted-about-it-report
I know this report is not true but it must be rather high amount of users.

Attached: cokeit.jpg (960x720, 88K)

libel or defamation ISN'T protected under the 1st amendment.

The problem is the JEWdicial system is too (((expensive))) for anyone to get justice.
Ultimately i think the legal system should be free.

I would also support a law that broadcast media to provide detailed citations (university tier referencing).

fuck forgot pic

Attached: fraser anning banner.jpg (748x430, 100K)

>it's important to remember there is two sets of Jews.
They're both the same. Both sides want to kill you and your friends.

Every once and a while a jew misspeaks and tells the truth.
Normally when they are drunk with alcohol or power.

Attached: Ben own USA.jpg (595x420, 48K)

>you mean codifying what you can and CANT say.
absolutely.
right now ASIO can take any shitpost you make and knock down your door arresting you as a terrorist. we need the right to shitpost written down and the Greens, as much as they don't like "hate" are my more freedom loving than you give them credit for, when the arguments come up that "hate" is a slipper slope towards tyranny it won't be ignored. the bounds of "hate" will be made extremely slim, same as America.

that was how my thought train went when I first heard that comment.
At the moment, 100% behind him and have voted for his party. We already know that the majors and greens have willingly implemented (((their))) policies. So far he has not done implemented (((their))) policies and his policies say that he will not and the Jews are already speaking out about him.

If ya want a true party that goes against (((them))) then take a look at CEC. They used to (((name))) them and the holohoax

The Australian Greens believe that:
>diversity is enhanced by the immigration of people to Australia.
>Australia must uphold its humanitarian and legal obligations to people seeking asylum and refugees, grant refugees protection and reunite families
>Seeking asylum is a human right.
>Asylum seeking is a humanitarian issue rather than an issue of border security or defence,

greens.org.au/policies/immigration-and-refugees

>the elimination of money entirely.
money is just a tool of measuring resources.
and whatever the states asks to be paid in taxes will become the defacto currency.
the only way you really can remove the money is by removing the government entirely.
i actually support this.....but we are so far away from the anarcho-communist utopia right now.... that is literally what youre asking for btw, communism.

the greens shills are getting desperate. They can feel their power waning

and none of that is an open border policy.
it's not even an increase to the immigration rates.
it's purely a respect for international laws we agreed to and the very practical foreign defensive position of engendering soft power through virtue of taking a moral highground against our potential enemy nations.

That is correct, but lots of good it's doing in USA.
by the time the lawsuit goes through the damage is already done, and then a one paragraph apology or correction is placed on page 88, 14 months later.
libel laws don't so enough to fight it and does every Joe have enough money or time to take on a multi million dollar media company with multi million dollar lawyers? and that only works if the justice system isn't also corrupted.
Like we have here, even the judges are poisoned by the media liberal narrative, people get fines for calling a guy with a dick who dresses as woman a man. It defies logic but because the media pushed it it's accepted....
The corruption can be in the smallest of ways and cause great damage and it's done via mass media causing mass public deception.

Attached: 1548277193683.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

If the aussies start the revolution, I'll wear a tutu on Jow Forums

Attached: 1549990570537.png (690x5604, 504K)

!

Attached: 1546954939836.jpg (693x770, 148K)

>practical foreign defensive position of engendering soft power through virtue of taking a moral highground against our potential enemy nations.
i realized as soon as i posted this that it might go over the heads of some of you brainlets so here's a concrete example of this soft power:

Russia's protection of US asylum seeker Edward Snowden allows them to take moral highground above the US, delivering them politcal support within the US political system.
tactics like these protect Russia from the US military more than their decades old arsenal does.

>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUNS AND CRIME.
glad we agree, owning more guns does not = more crime/murder.

>we want that down because that keeps people alive.
no, people just find an alternative way to kill you.
>knife,
>truck
>bomb
>etc
and your ignoring the fact 3d printing metal guns is now a thing.

>in 2017 there were 225,900 recorded burglaries in Australia, which equates to one every three minutes.
Me and My family are SAFER if we have a means of lethal self defense.
I dont want to get in fisty cuffs with some Somali niggers with a machetes
(who have been breaking into houses in Melbourne in broad daylight.)

>I would also support a law that broadcast media to provide detailed citations
They would just site the paid lying propagandists. Remember Dr. David Shatz? Media blatantly putting a liar on as their expert. Fox, MSNBC and CNN do it every day, have experts on that do nothing but lie to push the agenda, now you need to prove the expert is a liar on top of proving the media deception.

Attached: DrDavidShatz.png (492x493, 361K)

>crime/murder.
those are separate things mate.
crime rates are unaffected by guns.
murder rates are, guns simply make it that much easier to kill.
suicide rates are affected even more by guns.

better start shopping for one your size on ebay fren ;)

>uses softpower
>still carries several thousand BIG sticks

Yes I do know about the benefits of soft power. It is also one of the primary missions/objectives of DFAT. Now and in to the future. It is a policy that is already implemented and in use by all previous governments.
Stop trying to hoodwink everyone! We aren't reddit around here, faggot!

I know, and agree.

However,
If we can get our gun rights back,
Free speech
& shut down (((usury)))
thats a fucking win.

We can put the zionist kikes in the over later.

if you get that you can see that Greens policies are by know means (((open borders)))

based

>If ya want a true party that goes against (((them))) then take a look at CEC. They used to (((name))) them and the holohoax
*googles CEC
Citizens Electoral Council
interesting. thx user.
might put them 2nd

>Greens, as much as they don't like "hate" are my more freedom loving than you give them credit for,
I do like what ive seen from scott ludlam on some issues.
and i do care about the environment.
i just dont like their multicult agendas.
I will put them above labor & liberal on the ballot.

>i just dont like their multicult agendas.
the agenda is purely, they're here (thanks to (((neolib))) policy) and so we need to make them part of the country not apart from the country, all citizens are united in the class struggle, division on identity politics lines is a (((tactic))) of false enemy control.

>I will put them above labor & liberal on the ballot.
good man

>centralized power
nope.
Communist Party =/= communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_society

no because communism has
>centralized power
>has always used money & usury historically
>labor & quotas are allocated and enforced
and RBE doesnt have any of this.
but your right this is out side the scope of todays political debate.

Just killing usury will be an epic first step.
Honestly ANY party willing to do this is worthy of supoprt.
It make NO SENSE to be paying these kikes interest on money they create from nothing.
And the finacial freedom it would give our country could fund epic projects/advancements

no worries fren
I just checked and they have just (within the last month) updated their website and pruned a lot of the interesting shit about their history from the about page.
Basically, Pauline Hanson was propped up by (((murdoch and packer))) in the 90s to take votes away from CEC. Then (((they))) tried to take out ON after the job was done, but failed. CEC also knew Port Arthur was a (((False Flag))).

They do a weekly youtube video that is really interesting. Mostly focused around the truth of the (((bank))) fuckery and economy as a whole. I watch it whenever I get the time.

sorry had typo and reposted im comparing to historically implemented communism, not someones claims on what it is.

communists have already defined it in real life.
and what we are advocating is not the same as what was tried.
conflating the two is counter productive, as everyone will think "genocidal tyrannical hell hole"

>UBI is a trap
a public dividend is not, it all depends on where the money comes from and how it is distributed

>it is extremely difficult to import banned material to Australia
funny that you guys have no issues exporting uranium

what do you need? I can air drop it to you

>historically implemented communism
i know it's a fucking meme at this point but literally ~communism has never been tried~ everything you think you know as "communism" is some variation of socialism at best, some "communists" are just straight up right wing totalitarians who co-opted the name because of the socialist movement's popularity at the time.

communism by definition cannot exist until we have reached a certain level of technological progress (the singularity).

>public dividend
citizen having a constitutional guaranteed share of resource wealth/profits could be interesting.
ultimately i think money has to go all together.

>singularity
personally i very against AI.
I think just the creation of it could trigger a hot war,
cos countries will fear the differential advantage of the country that posses it.
And if it doesn't trigger a war, or the AI country wins that war, we will live under they AI "controllers" absolute rule.
Finally, doubt they will be able to stay in control of it. And it will have zero sympathies for humanity. Our extermination would be its logical conclusion.

Full Automation can be achieved via smart algorithms, and voluntary human involvement.

When do these immigration "rates" end exactly? If it doesn't end then the borders are still open.

>an end to usury

Attached: jew surprised .png (499x641, 299K)

They (the Aus government) have us forecast to to hit approx 35 million by 2035 (from 24 million).

That's almost a 50% pop increase in 15 years.
KEEP IN MIND, Aus offical growth is 1.8 (negative)
So we should be shrinking not growing.
Thus, that's 100% chinks, niggers, & towel heads (and probably a few britbongs)

>personally i very against AI.
you shouldn't be, it's a tool like any other. it might require regulation like guns or it might require open access like speech. impossible to tell just yet, but every technological advancement is like that.
>I think just the creation of it could trigger a hot war,
splitting the atom created nukes and it created nuclear power
spiderman quote here
>cos countries will fear the differential advantage of the country that posses it.
it's honestly so much more difficult to gain and maintain this advantage in comparison to nukes.... firstly because the majority of the advancements have been happening in the open already and secondly because the material investment is relatively low, in these ways its more like the steam engine than a nuke.
>literal AI in control like Terminator future
never going to happen, "AI" is kind of a misnomer... we've named many things "AI" in the past and then proceeded to name the technology something more specific. they are ultimately just tools. they cant get up and walk away, they cant learn without some sort of goal given by a human. like black science guy likes to say "i can just unplug the motherfucker"

Attached: BpBcUdTCYAAR1jR.jpg large.jpg (899x1000, 91K)

functionally it was always around, immigration is natural.... if you mean the ends of promoted immigration... that ends when neoliberalism ends.

I looked into CEC more,
>Immigration
>The CEC welcomes immigrants from all over the world, regardless of race or religion.
yeh, nar.
I value Australian culture, and dont want it replaced for (((economic reasons)) eg keeping the kikes pyramid scheme going.

>it's a tool like any other.
we clearly have a different idea of what AI is.
True AI (the singularity), will be a self thinking, self evolving, intelligence. It will be WAY smarter than us (learn at a rate of 20,000 years per week) & we will lose control.
this is where im coming from,
>youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg

>splitting the atom
no, this isnt comparable, nor is the threat level even close.
>Terminator
The AI doesnt have to be malevolent, our own well intended directives, could be carried out with life ending consequences. Killing humans will be a logical solution, not an evil desire.

You'll get it after watching that video.

>will

You say that like thinking AI is actually possible (protip: it's not)

the concept of what it means for a software to "think, evolve, etc" is definitely something amazing, but it's a mistake to anthropomorphize it into being like us.
a classic chess "AI" can assess thousands upon thousands of moves into the future, beyond what any human can do but of course we all know that it can only function in that one domain.
the general AI singularity we are building too has a much wider domain but it still has a domain... it's restrictions are the inputs we allow it, the outputs we allow it and the goal we set for it.
you would have to purposely try to make it run amok and you still have to consider that it has physical limits. the idea that an AI is going to turn the universe into paperclips is a purely a thought experiment and no more.

It's actually mostly Pajeet. The worst of the subhuman.

Attached: future of australia.jpg (634x418, 119K)

The singularity is now in progress, but its true nature is still undetermined. It will be one of two possible kinds: human (a mass awakening, e.g., the “Omega Point” of Teilhard de Chardin), or technological (as in the movies “Terminator” and “Robocop”). Unfortunately, they are mutually exclusive.

There is just one possible outcome if the technological program succeeds: a neofeudalistic 2-tier world-hive, consisting of genetically distinct overclass and underclass, at the center of which the super-rich overclass, surrounded by unimaginable opulence and powerful surveillance, coercion, and bio-psycho-sociological control technologies, will forever wield “the legitimate power monopoly of the State” (that’s the official UN phrasing, where “State” is defined to include any puppet government of the extant global government which is completely owned and controlled by the “master race” described by Mr. Kalergi). If the Tech Singularity is allowed to preempt the Human Singularity, humanity is all but finished in any sustainable form, let alone any form that we would currently recognize as dignified, tolerable, or fully human.

Obviously, anyone to whom this sounds like “utopia” is either a card-carrying member of the “master race”, or profoundly deluded.

What happens when the Tech Singularity is reached is “unlimited bad stuff”. This is because, under full parasitic divergence and underclass homogenization, ordinary human life is arbitrarily cheapened, and there are no recognized moral or practical limits on what the oligarchy and its minions can do to drones, workers, and especially misfits with total impunity. To judge from the past behavior of the oligarchy, total freedom to abuse “little people” is not something with which it can be trusted – it would be an instant recipe for hell on Earth.

Attached: fren.png (789x750, 20K)

>ultimately i think money has to go all together.
sure, but energy is real money

The human singularity on the other hand represents the point at which our species acquires sufficient high-level coherence and teleological consistency to survive, a gateway beyond which further evolution of the species is permitted. The alternative, a Tech Singularity, precludes the Human Singularity and spells the death of humanity even according to those who promote it, who admit that it represents the replacement of humanity by AI machines.

Attached: gimmie.gif (773x512, 53K)

Why not?

Our brain is a network of neurons.
A neuron is basically made up of an Axon, and synapses.
>axon = wire/circut
>synapses (biochemical gateway) = transistor (electrical gateway)
get enough of them in the right combination, with the right "OS", and you have a synthetic brain.

There is 100 billion neurons in the brain
& they have already created a deep learning CPU with 50 billion transistors & 1000 cores.

All they need is the OS
And deep learning is rapidly advancing :(

Attached: neuron.png (1453x494, 81K)

>consisting of genetically distinct overclass and underclass,
we already have that, but the overclass is totally inbred to the point of dying out

>1909
God we cannot ever produce enough food for the population with our nitrogen depleted soils.
>1910
We can now make nitrogen fixation and grow food on the soil again.

Major breakthroughs can happen any day so I don't see why it couldn't happen in the field of A.I but please if you know something I don't know, share it.

>neofeudalistic
we're already doing this. what do you think neoliberal financialization was about? bankers and megacorporations have assumed the role of feudal lords.

EMJ's usury video requires age verification by login, lol

>we already have that
Today there are still White people alive, just as capable of running things as the current overclass.
>we're already doing this
Today it is possible to escape this system. This wont be the case for much longer.

>non-usery would be a fixed amount you negotiate before the transfer of money?
It's this, if I give you $100 and want $110 back that's fine, but if I give you $100 and want $100 + ((10% / month) for every month) that is usury. Basically a flat fee is fine, a compounding interest is not.

well said.
as far as a "Human Singularity" are you talking about some kind of human enlightenment?

but yeah from a tech singularity, absolute NIGHTMARE.
I honestly cant believe cucks are dumb enough to help develop this shit for a pay check.

Did you see THIS
> twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/1128943086070050816

>Britbong tries to avoid Facial recognition system as he walks down the street,
>Gets fined & forced to have picture taken
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO A DISARMED SOCIETY LIBERALS
Fucking tyrannical.

Too bad you'll never get any of it

No, only if you look at the ones done with guns. Gun suicide may decrease, but overall suicide by all means does not.

Based.

Reserve Banks create the money from NOTHING.
And want it back + INTEREST
its a fucking (((scam)))
And it requires contant growth in spending & borrowing & consumption, or the entire system collapses.
THIS IS WHY THEY IMPORT IMMIGRANTS.
to keep the kikes pyramid scam going.

It creates perpetual defficite in society,
Leading to inevitable bankruptcies, poverty, & thus socioeconomic crimes etc
& make us all debt slaves.

(((Usury)) is TOXIC to civilization.