Racial hygiene wise, how is picrelated any different from niggers pumping white women with semen?

Racial hygiene wise, how is picrelated any different from niggers pumping white women with semen?
These kids are all Asian as fuck.

Attached: xiaxue-20190517-0002.jpg (1080x1323, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993983766996566016?lang=en
twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993614606080724992?lang=en
twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993981127332282369?lang=en
twitter.com/Xiaxue/status/993850963742998529
imdb.com/name/nm0802217/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Sink#Personal_life
eurogenes.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You now niggers have an average IQ of 75 and never independently invented the wheel so yeah it's not the same at all

I couldn’t even tell the girl was Asian in this picture. If that kid married a white girl in the future his kids will be white. With nog and shitskins, the kids are still shitskins.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

asian is upbreeding since they are more evolved

This. It’s improving both races.

>These kids are all Asian as fuck.
>same as russians

Not defending blackies but half-nogs usually aren't whimpy creatura losers who grow up shooting public places

In what fucking universe? By that logic, insects and viruses are the most advanced creatures on Earth

If half blacks don't shoot up public places, explain Brazil

Completely different. If it has to be explained why, you're too low IQ.

Attached: 1555334644937.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

Take a step back, do youb really want to argue if a niggee halfbreed is better than a chink halfbreed? Is that how you want to spend your friday?
Just have white kids and ignore people with yellowfever or niggerlovers,they're two sides of the same coin,people which don't value their heritage.

You just basically implied that they are better than half-Asians. If that isn’t defending them then I don’t know what is, since hapa kids are cream of the crop when it comes to mixing. What shooting are you even talking about besides one instance?

>not defending nigger, but
>but
Yes you are, cuck.

Attached: 1556622934477.jpg (441x1024, 135K)

Half whites don't either. Elliot was half jew.

Attached: 1557057311041.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Jesus the 1/4th poo in loo looks like the fucking crypt keeper

They look 95% white to me.

>two sides of the same coin

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

That’s why you don’t mix with shitskins.

>how is picrelated any different from niggers pumping white women with semen?
Black men don't stick around to raise their kids

The biggest difference is If that little androgynous lump is male, he'll never break 5'5" and his penis will be 5" erect at full adulthood. Look at that pink haired banshee, is she even over 4'11"?

it's not different, and any yellow fevered retard will be exterminated

Asians have higher IQ, but they don’t feel pain, act independently, or exhibit any capacity for creativity. Human/Asian hybrids improve both when hybridization is in small numbers.

Now imagine a favela full of chinky pent up spergs with god afwul parents

That's mainly because I don't care about some rice bug doing well on a fucking math test. STR, DEX>INT
Also, I can name more well adjusted mullatoes than hapas

That's literally better than abusive parenting

Asian > Black
It's blatantly obvious in just about every aspect. Your argument is piss poor.

white women are considered the pinnacle of attractiveness, they don't have problem if less than 1% of white males go with asian women, they just need to go to india or china or africa and even if they are 3/10 they will considered 7/10

Typical white beta with an asian woman. Alpha white men date black women, prove me wrong. Protip you cant.

You can only name more because they are pushed by the media. In real life, hapas do just fine.

How about for starters the fact that whites are the master race? That means Asians and blacks are below whites and more similar to each other than to whites. All non-whites feel blessed to receive white genes.

Are you blind? She's clearly a slant and the kid has the fucked up squashed skull shape that all east asians have.

Attached: 1546581642222.jpg (408x612, 32K)

muh IQ
people are tribalistic, if he's not white he will hate and resent you for being white, and if he has an high iq it will also be a greater danger to you

I only noticed after I made the thumbnail bigger. And you can’t even really see the kids face, but he has white blood in him, so that will obviously help if he has a white wife in the future.

Hapas are as close to white as you can get without being white.

Attached: 643734.jpg (905x695, 381K)

>I couldn’t even tell the girl was Asian
>They look 95% white to me.
Being able to tell the difference between asians and caucasians is helpful when discussing race issues.

Attached: 1537382537605.jpg (817x767, 150K)

there’s never been an ugly half-japanese or half-korean woman

prove me wrong

Attached: 7FB2768B-3C36-4EC7-9B56-EB2484AF78FB.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Im here to summon Estonia race mixer bro

That pink haired psychopath is a circumfetishist
twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993983766996566016?lang=en
twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993614606080724992?lang=en
twitter.com/xiaxue/status/993981127332282369?lang=en
twitter.com/Xiaxue/status/993850963742998529

Whites suicided in WW1 and WW2. The next spergout will result in extinction if low birthrates don't get us first.
Blasians are hot, mulattoes are hot, hapas often have hybrid vigor like Apollo Ohno.
We had a good run but we're done.
Adopt Confucianism and embrace the future.

because of makeup
here's what 1/2 pajeets look like

Attached: Sabine Singh.jpg (363x594, 86K)

This picture is bullshit. I’m 1/8th cherokee and whiter than anyone on there.

The reason why someone might not always be able to is because we share a common ancestor and have little genetic distance between us. That’s why Asian + white is the only one that works and the kids don’t come out as la creaturas.

disgusting

(the other half needs to be white so no posting niggers)

Attached: A3CE27C1-3B5B-4635-9EF0-4F96FF2BFA28.jpg (550x824, 76K)

Fuck you black women are for high test white men. Beta

Nah, only hapas.

>because we share a common ancestor and have little genetic distance between us.
arabs and pajeets are closer to huwites than asians

Attached: genetic distance between races.png (520x588, 15K)

It’s fine to mix with Asians. I have a girlfriend in SE Asia and I live there for months on end and she cooks, cleans. Does what I want. Idc about you purity faggots I’m happy

>here's what 1/2 pajeets look like
Lmao not even fucking close

OK

they aren't

What does a 1/8 Indian look like? Why not include it?

>and have little genetic distance between us.
Completely incorrect. Asians are much further away from caucasians than, say, arabs.
>That’s why Asian + white is the only one that works
"Works" at what? Looking like a half-slope headed gook? The facial shape and eyes are a giveaway two generations later. Whereas Half Arabs and Quater Mestizos are essentially 'white passing.'

Attached: shannon_elizabeth_018[1].jpg (751x1200, 111K)

Native Americans (from America) are almost as honorary as Asians, that’s why you look white, if you actually are 1/8 Cherokee and it’s not a rumor. They aren’t represented on there. Also, I didn’t make it.

Op i have been telling you this for a decade and a half now
hapas are russians
looks like a normal ruskie boy to me op

probably like shit

???
imdb.com/name/nm0802217/

It takes a couple generations for the Asian to be bleached.

Fake. Fuck off you morons. Just get lost.

I just went by the one that said indigenous. I really am 1/8th but look like I have no non white blood. Native genes get bred out fast it seems, my grandma looks pretty native but was disowned for looking too white by her mom. My mom could pass as greek or italian.

Only 2.

So are you a zipper head? Half zipper head, or just some cuck with yellow fever?

this guy is 50% japanese, but strong nordic bleach was used

Attached: normal_600full.jpg (399x600, 33K)

That’s Latin America Indian, you’re fine.

not even fucking close, pajeet, your australoid genes would be much more visible

here's what fifth generation hapas look like.
asian genes highly dominant.

Attached: alex sink.jpg (800x1047, 34K)

I’m white and my hapa kids will be whiter than any of you shitskins.

It's not a damn bit different.

Attached: 1552641949266.jpg (750x750, 138K)

fake and cherrypicked

Dear Rusky...
(Un)ironically Genghis Khan may be your ancestor.

It's very likely that you have 10% Mongol 90% White DNA, like most Russians & Finns.

Attached: Haplogroup NO (Mongol DNA).png (815x597, 169K)

WHA THE FUCK IS THAT????

Would not bone.

Attached: 28C3E53D-B693-4C12-86EF-C5FF46816C6F.jpg (394x290, 18K)

cope

Attached: jassa ahluwalia.jpg (600x800, 38K)

That steppe mutt isn't white in the first place.

ok so the father got cucked or was one of those less than 0.1% indians than can pass as southern europeans

>my hapa kids
Will be tiny runts that will hate you and get their shit pushed in by every other 56% that walks past them.

Provided they have white fathers, they can be very attractive.

Attached: 94y33.jpg (537x800, 78K)

FAKE

Would not bone ever.

Attached: B4AD7358-E4AD-4115-84B7-86D9AF1240D1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Would bone.

Attached: F52F3D5E-3FF9-4072-9504-0A8DC08C31EB.jpg (736x1104, 76K)

most russian and finns have 90% white, and 10% SIBERIAN, that is already mixed with white by itself, so they are actually more than 90% white and less than 10% asian

Will be high IQ and pale skinned

Finns & Russians are living proof that Mongols can be bleached enough to look white.

Attached: Genghis Khan.jpg (474x354, 34K)

Why are native genes so easily bred out while asian genes arent? Ive seen pictures of my great grandma and she was a shawl wearing straight wagon burnin looking bitch. Yet im as white as this lady but have brown hair and blue eyes. Arent natives and asians related?

some 100% japanese people look almost white
so it's a big difference from trying to bleach some filipina goblina

Attached: d7405075a1b7042d49f99e3e6e1c7028.jpg (480x681, 38K)

not cope you dumb fucking retard streetshitter, truth, most of the population of india is "half pajeet", already and look how they look like

Asian genes do breed out easily.

>this guy is 50% japanese
And looks 75% japanese. A bowl cut and a tan and he would easily pass as jap. It's the squinty brown eyes, mostly.

9/10s of the problem with this is just losing distinct eye and hair colors.
That's just a fashion problem. Make hair dye and contacts fashionable and with good taste (no hot pink shit) and it's all good.

she's a descendant of the original siamese twins.
Despite being less than 1/16 asian, she still has asiatic features

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Sink#Personal_life

>Racial hygiene wise, how is picrelated any different from niggers pumping white women with semen?
>That flag

90% of russians have oriental facial features. Are you against your very own existence?

>90% white, and 10% SIBERIAN

10% Siberian... I agree, However Native Siberians are closely related genetically to Mongols, Japanese, Korean & Chinese people.

asian genes are easily breed out, quapas could pass as white very often, unlike the average half pajeet

>Will be high IQ
If they're related to you, most likely not.
>and pale skinned
Brown people can be a pale shade of brown.

some whites have squinty eyes, like john f kennedy

Attached: _103508522_cary_new.jpg (660x371, 39K)

Finnish people are the product of superior WMSF (Sami female).

eurogenes.blogspot.com/

IQ, but this racemixing is still degenerate

siberians are white-asian mixed race by itself, saying that you are 10% siberian means that you are 5% white and 5% east asian or something

>>this guy is 50% japanese
>And looks 75% japanese.
And Keanu Reeves is 25% Chinese

Attached: Keanu Reeves.jpg (733x1100, 86K)

>some 100% japanese people look almost white
In skin tone, maybe. But their flat faces and almond shaped eyes aren't caucasian at all.