Hey Israelites, no means no!

Hey Israelites, no means no!
Why can't you understand?
First you rape women in hollywood and now you want to rape Poland. Stop it before it's too late. You don't have to do this.

Attached: 20190517_143236_1.jpg (2079x2022, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, your food looks worse in every post

Attached: 1510253206860.jpg (700x842, 105K)

Stay strong poland!

They have had enough warnings, fuck them up brother.

The joke is we don't have the money. We paid Trump for being in NATO!
Also, Jews got the money already in 1960. They want to get paid twice?!

oh come on. everybody raped Poland at one point of time in history, you are basically the mattress of Europe.

USA will fuck us up you cretin...

I love you, buckwheat bro.

Not if you put those "chambers" into an actual working order. Now pull up your bootstraps and beat a jew.

Attached: 1556401207573.webm (224x400, 2.95M)

No, you niggers want us to beat up random Jews and then you will attack us for antisemitism.

this
yes

SHUT IT DOWN

Well I didn't say the Jew nigger Amerifats wouldn't, but I think you should. I mean if rational people had their way there would be no Jew. Sucks we had to move from Poland but oh well what can you do.

I won't as I am a better man!
Also white.
Also2 I can see though your bait.

White? I mean unless your just visiting, no Poles are not white. I am too but still a slav.

Is that chopped foreskins with crème fraiche and seasoning?

I remember you, good to see you're still posting
said a Jew, so horrible at war that for the most part of the last 3 thousand years Jews were living under someone else's rule.
Before modern Israel you were independent for what, 47 years total?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty
it's hard to find bigger historical losers than Jews.

>The Kingdom of Israel was destroyed around 720 BCE, when it was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire.[31]
>In 586 BCE, King Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon conquered Judah.
>With the decline of the Herodian dynasty, Judea, transformed into a Roman province, became the site of a violent struggle of Jews against Greco-Romans, culminating in the Jewish–Roman wars, ending in wide-scale destruction, expulsions, and genocide. Jewish presence in the region significantly dwindled after the failure of the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 CE

Poland got weak when Jewish concentration became too high, too many parasites kill the host.

When you get the balls to do it.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Mmm kasza my favourite with pork fat and curds

When will you admit that sending most of your factories to communist China was a terminally retarded idea? Your empire of evil is heading to its demise with a reality show host in charge.

Sad thing is. I know this. We sat ourselves up by allowing the kikes take over our media, our banks and our free will to have opinion. I honestly hope that at least Muslims will do something about it. The Jews have got to be gassed and glass hard. If you're based enough to stand up to them. You have my blessing from Hell USA.

Judeans are not Israelites

So which Tribe of Isreal is the one to rule them all?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel

Who give a fuck. They are already attacking.
I think couple of dead jews during their yearly trip to Auschwitz should send the message.

I care. I'm better than them.