Give me ONE argument why abortion is acceptable, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker

Seeing our beloved board filled with "pro choice" shills today, and it is triggering the fuck out of me.
Please counter my points if you can.
>The argument "muh body muh choice" falls apart when you realize the baby is a seperate entity to the mother - you wouldn't strangle an unwanted newborn, why terminate an unwanted baby when it is still in the womb?
>Abortion should be illegal unless in extreme circumstances (the mother was impregnated by a rapist, carrying the baby would harm the mother etc). Being forced to carry a child will make women more responsible with their bodies - this means less worthless whores and more marriage-tier white women.
>young men will also become more responsible - less worthless fuqbois and more actual men that want to give to society.
>Finally, only in this clown world is literally murdering the unborn socially acceptable and more virtuous than preserving them. If you willingly choose to kill your own unborn child just so you can continue to be a whore, you genuinely deserve to die.

Attached: degenerate women.png (598x398, 448K)

The only pro-abortion argument I have is that you should have been aborted.

/thread

for every white child aborted, 2.7 nigger children are.

>Give me ONE argument why abortion is acceptable
it reduces the non white population

>Being forced to carry a child will make women more responsible with their bodies
Stuff like this is why you guys are accused of caring more about controlling women than the actual life of the fetus

The only cases where abortion makes sense is genetic defects(having low is is a genetic defect btw). In some cases, abortion after rape should be allowed on the case by case judge decision. And ofc for a functional society judges must be conservative white men.

Because the people that want to get them are fucking trash, and thus are a self-correcting problem.

I literally said it would make men more responsible in the next line you dumb fucking cunt.
Responsibility for the child goes both ways. One of the primary reasons burger and bong niggers are so fucked is they don't have a real father figure.
I can't deny that statistic isn't based, but it should be 0 for every 2.7
What happened to ensuring the existence of our people?

why is abortion still a thing?
its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

Less niggers.

it's the only state expense guaranteed to be a measurably good investment financially

Attached: 1458747667998.gif (375x304, 790K)

Literally voluntary eugenics
Give me one good pro-life argument that isn't >waaah muh feelings they kill le babby's :'(

Bodily autonomy is more important than some moral precept, however. Government funds should _NEVER_ pay for abortions in any way. Socially speaking, abortions are not okay, we don't need a law to shame and shun child murderers.

Go out and talk to any random person. ODs are, they are an idiot or asshole. There’s too damn many people. Herd needs to be smaller.

Jesus, called it right out of the gate. Hey OP, did you know aborting bastard children used to be a common thing before the zygote became an embryo then became a fetus, then kicked for the first time? Yeah, they called it "The Quickening" because they didn't have ultrasounds yet and still knew smart people needed a term separating the stigma from abandoning unwanted pregnancies. Nothing to do with what the women wanted, society just didn't need another baby with no responsible parents. Abortions weren't even illegal in your country until the 1800's. But who cares, you're here to project your issues with women onto a pro-choice/anti-choice dialectic. Why don't you go jack off? You seem frustrated sexually and shouldn't take it out on the peaceful people of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1533688242848.jpg (507x438, 26K)

>Give me ONE argument why abortion is acceptable
Fewer niglets robbing you.

Black population control.

PRO LIFE IS ANTI WHITE

>Abortion should be illegal unless in extreme circumstances (the mother was impregnated by a rapist, carrying the baby would harm the mother etc). Being forced to carry a child will make women more responsible with their bodies - this means less worthless whores and more marriage-tier white women.
Another circumstance where I would agree with abortion is if the fetus isn't developping properly or has obvious signs of deformities or genetic disorders that would make him handicapped, retarded or unable to function in society. Apart from that, I 100% agree with this. Abortion is just a way for women to weasel out of their responsibilities. If you don't want kids, keep your legs closed, it's really that fucking simple.

hi whore. no excuse bitch, dont want baby dont fuck or give up that asshole instead. buff said. see you at your coathanger trial witch.

>Bodily autonomy is more important than some moral precept
Except for the bodily autonomy of the baby, right? And why should women have rights again? This ought to be good.

But it is killing babies. You can be fine with that but at least have the courage to acknowledge what it is. It's baby genocide, literally.

Nice duplicate thread nigger.
what are you planning now?

Your mother would have benefited from it

You must be askhenasi.

I'm okay with killing nonwhites

This is a decent LARP. I give it a 6/10 because it's very angry. Adding varying punctuation marks would sell the satire and reflect a comical cognitive dissonance between adhering to concise explanations while flying by the sleeves your feelings wear. Could use improvement, but is by no means the worst LARP I'll see today.

Attached: qxdr9xsbvol21.jpg (640x630, 32K)

You Pro-Abortion advocates are getting emotional because your eugenic program is working. Jaded fuck nuts are dying off, and a family oriented generation is thriving.

The problem here isn't that pro-lifers are shooting themselves bin the foot..... It's that YOU managed to avoid getting aborted.

Attached: 1515994571647 (1).png (1000x800, 45K)

Who says I'm not acknowledging that

Attached: 1558072276084.png (907x1000, 166K)

Holding women accountable for their actions is sexist you bigot

Very good point mr.leaf.
Also the future will be controlled by different religious groups because no one else is having enough children. This is happening everywhere in the western countries.

Ask it the other way around. Who do you want to have children?
Do you really want single moms and especially single negro woman raise children without fathers?
The prisons are already filled with their spawn.

People that consider abortion as in killing their healthy offspring should have never been born to begin with and why do you want them to reproduce further?
It is the best euthanasia program ever conceived.

Think of it this way. A one day old fetus obviously should not have the rights of a fully grown baby. Conversely an 8.9 month old fetus obviously should have rights.

I think 99% of people would agree with that premise. So the argument is just where to draw the line.

The start of sentience is a good place IMO, which is debatable but probably substantially after a woman would miss a period. It’s a question for medical science, and not even a difficult one. I never understood why so many people on both sides can’t see such simple logic. It’s really not complicated.

It's been answered 100 times a day. Fuck off muhammed

Because it culls the nigger population and as illegal immigrants and hispanics cobt8nue to climb the ladder of standards of living they will join in on the fetucide.

if a fetus cant survive outside the womb at the time a pregnancy has been aborted, then it is not murder.

Be a married 40 yo and knock up your 17 yo sugar baby and tell me you are still opposed to abortion.

There's not really much reason to believe that anyone would behave more responsibly if abortion were illegal