Anglosphere General

This thread is for why the Anglosphere is better than everywhere else on Earth.
>Welcome:
Union Jacks
Stars and Stripes
Whatever the South African flag is can come too.
>Not Welcome:
Everyone else.
>Can die in a fire:
A fucking Leaf.

Attached: V1idL8K.png (1293x491, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190517090659/https://virginiareviewofasianstudies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/wang-china.doc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WASP masterace reporting in.

Attached: FFBB2CC3-149D-4BCB-8405-F31479F52A06.jpg (708x905, 587K)

We're up way too early. Fucking dad, and his Protestant work ethic...

Hello

Gather around, what do you lads think should be done with South Africa?
Should the boers leave? Should they rise up and try to create their own cape state?
Oe should we find a way to uphold the current balanced status quo for the Sick Man of Africa?

Attached: 1556649958976.jpg (960x540, 90K)

Hey! Dad joined. Thanks for stopping by dad!

Why is the Anglosphere so kind to Iceland? We do nothing except take fishing rights from you yet you provide us military defence and some of our main infrastructure (airports and such) all for free.

They should not leave really but they could easily live a better life if they all did it together, they are supporting a dying country but it is still their country and where would they move to? I heard that Russia gave them land if they did seek freedom, that is what we should be doing because africa will not bow down to peer pressure unless you go in with force but that will not happen.

Boers could do with making their own cape state as you said but black people run it and despise white people, a middle ground will not work it always leans to one side or the other.

I think they should pay debts.

What is the secret password for the Anglo club?

Because you’re basically Anglos who speak funny

They are trying to recover from this

Attached: 1955.jpg (700x420, 81K)

Basically to stop you from getting chummy with Russia.
We cant have Russian bases that close to us

Nigger.

Shh.
You're not supposed to tell.

>South Africa
>India
>Canada
Nobody wants to join that uncool club.

Billy no mates over here.

Read the OP, gramps. Only one of them is in the club.

Gave the entire country a good laugh at the euros tbhfam.

Attached: 1552499476771.jpg (600x400, 31K)

So bongs, what's up with these EU elections? Who's going to win? How many seats? Does it matter?

Farage's Brexit party will probably win, not sure how many seats

If it doesn't get them to finally sort out Brexit then they'll probably do well in the next general election

Brexit Party leasing the polls.

MEPs are pointless and that’s partly why we chose to leave. However this election is important as it could spook the Tories into becoming somewhat right wing again. If they don’t a new party will replace them.

Attached: 1477686709585.png (2604x816, 79K)

We need to drop our hubris and adopt Confucianism from our fellow East Asian republics.

All the Enlightenment thinkers wanted Republics to adopt something like it anyway.

"Franklin followed Confucius’ procedure for moral cultivation and started to cultivate his virtue as early as 1727. In order to promote Confucius’s moral philosophy in the colonies, Franklin published some excerpts adopted from Morals of Confucius in his widely circulated Pennsylvania Gazette in 1737. In addition, Franklin made it clear that he regarded Confucius as his role model in 1749. Thomas Jefferson, who had been compared to Confucius, regarded his example as the Chinese prince who was regarded as the ideal ruler by Confucius. In his Age of Reason, 1791-1792, Thomas Paine listed Confucius with Jesus and the Greek philosophers as the world's great moral teachers. In his American Universal Geography Jedidiah Morse (1761-1826) cited The Great Learning and the Doctrine of Mean, the two of the four classics of Confucianism. Morse extolled the two classics as “the most excellent precepts of wisdom and virtue, expressed with the greatest eloquence, elegance and precision.” John Bartram, an outstanding scientist in the colonies, wrote a paper, “Life and Character of the Chinese Philosopher Confucius,” where he introduced Confucius’ life to his readers. One author loved Confucius’ philosophy so much that he named his pen name as Confucius Discipulus. In his paper in the New Hampshire Magazine in September 1793, this author told his readers that Confucius was “a character so truly virtuous."
For more and sources, read the entire essay: web.archive.org/web/20190517090659/https://virginiareviewofasianstudies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/wang-china.doc

What’s the public perception of Sargoy? I’m genuinely curious lol

Don't they speak Urdu in UK now?

Not completely, go up north and supermarkets and some big stores have urdu for the big signs telling where the cereals are because they refuse to learn any English whatsoever.

Fuck you kike

>Irish
>White
LOL, irish are worthless niggers to the white race

Fuck off, we don't need any Cuckosphere.

So there's something I've been wondering for a while. As our actual BFF's since 1814, does it bother you bongs when our cucked politicians call you know who our (((greatest ally))). Because you guys have put up with a lot of shit for being our frens. And I know it pisses me off.

>Spic shitskin
ir cortar el césped fagot

Attached: 2.jpg (566x577, 84K)

>Surrounded by browns who put girls in kebab
>shits on his Irish brothers in 2019
State of Britbongistan

I'd rather they spoke Urdu anyway.

"White" is just a made up word for mutts like you with no real culture or identity lol. No European refers to themselves as such.

It's banter!

Lol. Look at him seethe. Little Juan is so jealous.

Where's the Rhodesia ball, user? Oh yeah, you fuckers all killed your own, kek.

>They think they are Spanish because there great, great, great auntie was raped by a Spaniard!
hahaha

Attached: goodtime.gif (250x188, 646K)

Attached: Spaniard.jpg (650x488, 31K)

hahahahahaha

Attached: mexican-people.jpg (450x403, 35K)

Kek. Exactly. Look how assmad he is that we're still best frens, whereas Spain noped out of Mexico faster than Jamal when he heard Shaniqua was pregnant.

>that filename
>people
>"""people"""
Top kek.

Paco's just mad that the ICE agent who deported his dad was named Gallagher. Welcome to the party, cousin.

>OY VEY, how dare you insult the eternal potato!
lol, I'm whiter then you and my people are actually relevant to human history and not just a bunch of lazy retards who died because they couldn't grow potatoes. Anyone supporting the (((irish))) is a retard

Attached: newfaggotry_found.jpg (1368x969, 90K)

Based grandpa.

t. seething taco
Tater bros signed the Constitution and the Declaration. There is no US without our Gaelic cousins.