Can you feel it

the time of the THOT is almost over
the mass exodus back to the kitchen is near.
After the abortionists are dealt with, next we are coming for the family courts

Attached: woman-cooking_2.jpg (505x497, 54K)

I don't feel it. My cooking is 1000% better than my girlfriend's who refuses to learn to cook properly

I feel it.

Attached: 1557581840876.jpg (484x550, 66K)

give it some time..it's a lost art..they need to be retrained

Attached: 1558052003879.jpg (640x640, 60K)

you bring me hope

There's no undoing the jewish subversion.
Virtually all women will be whores until the world ends.

Yes. There are stirrings.

feminissssmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

feminismu akkkbbbaaaarrrrrr!

Its happening. Either conservativism is taking over or the muslims. Either way women are heading to become second class citizens again. They have proven to be unreasonably and crestors that need to be controlled

then we will put the whores back on the street corners begging for shekels where they belong
they won't be funded by us anymore

Attached: 12UscfY.jpg (500x364, 110K)

Ones locked in the house though

I can't wait to smash the ribs and destroy the internal organs of feminists.

They will always be funded by dudes. Virtually all men are nearly as degenerate as the women are. Two peas in a pod.
What did he mean by this

mmm

fug, you are doing it legally through courts, I would have liked it more if memetic weaponry was used. psyops stuff. Christ. You are doing it too fast man. The woman is like one the few big, huge enemies of us, we should receive more pleasure in destroying her hubris.

pleasure will be ours

Attached: 1950s-family-thanksgiving-dinner-vintage-images.jpg (750x900, 171K)

its just, you know, I expected it to be a much longer battle against the collective thot mind. Since she has plagued our society for so long. But its a bit weird, every battle that we have is a 10000% more efficient. In both speed and deliverance to what other conservacucks in the past have done. Basically every issue that we tackle is like this for some reason. Somekind of weird hyper success.

but none the less I shall enjoy the collective tears of the mongoloids as well when more doors to their agency are closed. Its just, well, I thought that perhaps we need to do more, study more, try to comprehend them better through science and other means, to try to battle them ferociously. On the mountain tops, for days on end!

but apparently, 50 years of matriarchy attempts will be destroyed in like 2 years of shitposting, and helping the politicians of the right through shitposting to make them do anti woman stuff. Hilarious. But considering how its also a necessity, it is very much needed. Other nations that we are competing with have their women at mostly acceptable levels of hubris.

Attached: 1557188605038.jpg (3869x2580, 605K)

Women can't cook for shit.

Yeah that's cool and all but I'm still never getting married. NEVER

my advice to you is find a nice white south african..they love food and cooking
alternatively an american subway sandwich artists..nice and healthy

Fuck off retarded incel leaf

in the case of the THOTS it is not important how we win, but just that we do, they will have no one left to turn to when "Your Honour" tells her she is not entitled to a cent of your wages or property..she will flee to chaturbate, but it will no longer be there because online degeneracy will be outlawed..for the sake of the children of course

I hoped that we could transform reality with memetic weaponry, essentially turning the written word for a purpose of making them feel bad, like all the time, so much that their psyche and willpower will be drained to such an extent that they are not able to exert their will in the form of pro refugee protests, votes, and all manner of anti male/anti society practices.

I thought that perhaps with memetics one could destroy their psyche. First create culture/meme that acknowledges their faults, then spread the knowledge of it everywhere. Then once they know, through news articles, radio or social media, reinforce it with acronyms snuck into the english language, used everywhere. So when they go throughout their business outside, they would hear of it, and get lots of stress hormones flooded through their bodies, the entire day.

I wanted a psyops victory, but alas, it may become a legal victory. But considering how terrible these demons are, many here would prefer what I described perhaps, many more would even prefer camps for them to be used as concubines in or some fetish shit like that. But I was just going with what was feasible with our current perceived power. But any victory, of any kind against them will really do.

Attached: 3kv94H.jpg (1024x624, 99K)

we can BTFO them simultaneously with memes as well fren

We're cumming 4 u roastie

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 10K)

emcel and the dogpill were a few starters for said purpose. We could use a few more. It doesnt even matter if they know what we are doing or not, they will still read it, and feeble as their minds are, it will linger in their minds. We shame them on a certain thing, make a word for it, and give it to the zoomers, give it a little bit of time and the zoomers who talk between themselves, but also to others, and also the other age groups, will remind them of such thing.

And shame will be brought upon them, and bad feelings with it. This is entirely doable lel.

Fpbp

Conservacucks worship thots, how can you defeat an enemy you worship? You cannot, you replace it and it has made itself replaced very easily. Cooking is a high trust position, even if thots get back in the kitchen do you want them handling your food? Exactly.
Just look at how Trump would rather have teenage niggers handle his food (fast food) than his own people. Mere incompetence is not as bad as maliciousness.

I remember back in the 70's we had these things called cooking classes and women loved to go to them in between their tupperware parties

what an antisemitic picture

Don't expect too much from your woman.
Men are generally better at almost everything.
The best chefs are and always have been men.
Tailors are far superior to seamstresses.

You can't expect you woman to perform at the level of a man and it's unfair for you to expect her to. Can you teach her to clean house and cook passably well? Of course you can. For gourmet food, you go to a restaurant where a man will prepare your meal. But for day-to-day living, women are perfectly able to prepare edible food. That's all you really need after all.

Many men expect way too much from their women. It's like screaming in anger at a dog that doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about. It can only understand a few basic words and phrases and you'd be sill to talk politics to it, right?

Remember that she's not there to replace you but to hold the shit together till you have time to deal with it properly. You are busy after all and only have two hands.

But, it is possible that your woman is simply defective. I'd suggest you trade in for a different model if you think this one won't be able to catch on.

That photo was pretty fake back in the day though. The model was probably 18 and childless. The real, less attractive mother is out of shot. This nostalgic past you yearn for was not so perfect.

Also some old Nana in her fifties probably baked the cake. These faked images were just as subversive as anything they publish today.

>This nostalgic past you yearn for was not so perfect
I was there bub..and it was real

Attached: 1541381641935.jpg (724x540, 118K)

we work around the conservatives, they may be capable of some legal power, but we have memetic power. You see, the men in real life want some memetic power as well, to make these whores obey and have less self worth. If we create, refine and then spread, eventually they will take over, and the hubris of the female will be automatically defeated.

Sex, and women are the #1 topic of society, the biggest driver of all. Not many can be creative enough to make something like emcel, but I bet many men want something like that. I only wish to inspire others to this possibility, of a bright future in which the women no longer are capable of feeling good, ever again, pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 10K)

>trade in for a different model
do you have one of these in woman form

Attached: 12805880-1930-ford-coupe-std.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

Lets hope so, I don't want to be cucked like western europe and US. My wife should be a virgin and not like in the US where cucks GF has a 2 number sex count. Degenerate fucks.

The US where giving birth to a daughter and you are automatically cucked by society influencing her to be a thot(IG, make up, shorts, Lots of BF, ungrateful).
Where your beta son is encouraged to turn into a bottom fag or an incel or a degenerate trap. (Literally being fucked over by society and it's nowdays an acceptable thing). Instead of encouraging masculinity and family values. Your families are getting destroyed by Jews instead of disowning your thot daughters and slut-shaming, providing for cheating whore of a wife and raising basedboy sons that watch anime and can't lift grocieries for shit.

So is this the new shill tactic? Instead of larping as nazis you're going to larp as rabid fedoras?

Interesting tactical evolution, but conservatives value women not so much for what they can do, but for loyalty. If they can just be loyal to men and their families the rest would fall into place. Thots and sluts not being women and ladies of course, because women and ladies are dead concepts that have been replaced by stronk womyns due to the cancer that is the left.

Girls can grow up to be women, who can become ladies if both betas stop making excuses for them, and edgelords, and those leftists willing to larp as edgelords, stop trying to demonize them.

how to spot a thot 101 lel. srsly thot, there is no bartering and reasoning with you anymore, either through real life legal action, or some other form, only brute force against your will will do. All of us are sick and tired of talking to you, we only want war, as you have pecked at us for 50 years, we will smash whatever garbage you have build up during that time, one way or another. We dont even want to negotiate with you, only you burning, with our without our consent will please us...LOL

Attached: 1500649984817.png (1887x2545, 654K)

Can you die already boomer?

show some respect punk

Attached: 1555201338218.gif (500x500, 89K)

There needs to be extremely large government funded cunt washing facilities so that we might have wives after all this goes through.
We need advanced technology to sterilize and refresh and restore their yappy ham flaps and floppy clappers.
And they can take etiquitte classes so they're not total slags, and then maybe we can marry some of them who aren't too sick.

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 130K)

Suck my dick you old useless piece of shit.
I could easily beat the crap out of any boomer. I have recently. It was great.

Not at work and not paying taxes cause I dont want to support (your) pension, which I will never get.

You people are scum of the Earth

I was at a bar, telling off some fat ugly disrespectful female and some old white knight faggot boomer, decided to jump me and tackle me from my blindside (a coward attack like a sucker punch)
Once I hit the floor, I rolled over so I was on top and proceeded to choke him out with one hand, while feeding him my other fist repeatedly.
Was glorious.

Now most of them take pride in not even knowing how. They cannot even care for themselves, restaurants are mostly roasties.
Females don't even want tradcucks. At best they pretend they are church girls after hitting the wall so a tradcuck can pay for their mistakes. All the real men are either using them for their bodies because it's all they have or avoiding them entirely. There's so many alternate ways of getting off they don't have nearly the power they think they do and their loss of control is what is making them repeatedly double down on their insanity.
>Females
>Loyalty
Choose only one.
The reality is that both alpha fux and beta bux enables their behavior. Alpha fux has many alternative ways of getting off. Beta bux has many cheaper ways of getting off. You serve no purpose roastie, the problem with rendering yourself a commodity is that you are immediately outcompeted by cheap consumer goods.

Can we get an "Emma, fire up the oven!" Meme going?

ha, yea well, now you know one focus of mine. Its like the clues all all over the place here, lots of evidence being strewn about here and there, things being used for other purposes. But I thought that perhaps we can re-purpose it towards this goal. Its entirely doable, and many of us, such as you perhaps, have the malicious desire to harm them deliberately, in their own brains. Well you should know a little bit how to get there. Its like the crudest of psysopses, basically just invent some shit, some insult and then use it. Come on faggots, do it, lets do after the women, post in the woman hate threads, think of new creative solutions.

Attached: 76b713e512bbfb6c7984577a9a375e279de38cd180c5e88b4d7d62b14dde42d1.png (774x809, 941K)

post some content

lets attack women, not destroy them as the jews want them to be. But rather just make them unable to function in society so that their voices stop supporting leftist causes, and they also stop voting in general.

Attached: 68494ee0d031ea044bea549f3369a25be20a74d3a4824236033c1d7fb93103f5.png (1166x1030, 191K)

read some books too on their natures. Come on. Its a huge issue, the world is burning, we have some power, lets use it?

Attached: 565j6777.png (530x808, 418K)

brilliant suggestions

Came in here to say this.

bragging about beating up someone's grandpa..you must be calgary police

>bright future in which the women no longer are capable of feeling good, ever again
why though?