Teenage girl kills herself after Instagram poll in Malaysia

foxnews.com/world/malaysian-teen-jumps-to-death-after-instagram-users-voted-in-poll-report

Attached: D6l7jy5W4AAguW2.jpg (885x960, 127K)

>liberals: yay for abortions! it's her body her choice! no one should be forced to take care of a life they don't want!
>also liberals: oof suicide? oh no way that's bad no one should be allowed to end their own life.

Suicide booths when?

latest darwin award winner

b-based?

Attached: palp.jpg (800x450, 122K)

>parents divorced
>blame instagram shitposters
Divorce should unironically be illegal once you have a kid

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (520x393, 44K)

>69%
>69
Im laffin

>blaming anonymous people on the internet for your cousin's suicide.
Yeah, look everywhere except in yourself and your family for the reasons.

Yeah her life sucked. She would have ended it anyway, internet or not.

Instagram shitposters who are now facing death penalty.

>Malaysian lawmakers have urged officials to pursue a criminal investigation into the death.
>Under the law, anyone convicted of abetting the suicide of a minor could be sentenced to death or face up to 20 years in jail.

Attached: 1555394929335.jpg (720x405, 31K)

so most of the people didnt know what they were voting on? It was just a random D/L this is even sadder.

I feel if people had better connections and relationships especially with their family. They wouldn't arrive at such a state mentally. If they enjoyed at least something in life and looke forward to it. Sadly most kids grow ip one parent fucked up households where the parents straight up don't give a fuck and let the child grow themelves up while emotionally abandoning them

Sad, but expect more kids doing sort of shit.

WTF I thought she was asking dots or lines patern for her panties!

Fuckin' lost

Attached: 29gymp.jpg (407x407, 15K)

Why is it always the cute ones?
I don't get it.

this is just darwins way of making sure the most stupid do not procreate.

THE INTERNET HAS SPOKEN

this is tragic...but god that has to be worst accidental mis-use of a smiley emoticon I’ve ever seen

>Just now you guys voters for D,and this happen...happy now:)
>Her cousin her

Under the law, anyone convicted of abetting the suicide of a minor could be sentenced to death or face up to 20 years in jail.

Lol