The Ultimate Norf?

>John Hennigan, 50, who had breached the order by using racist language towards a black woman and her two children told Chelmsford crown court judge Patricia Lynch QC that she was “a bit of a cunt”. And Judge Lynch replied: “You are a bit of a cunt yourself.”

>When Hennigan screamed back “Go fuck yourself”, the judge replied: “You too.” He reportedly also shouted “Sieg Heil” – a pro-Hitler chant used in Nazi Germany – and banged the glass panel of the dock as he was jailed for 18 months.

>Hennigan, from Harlow, Essex, has dozens of previous convictions for offences including drug and firearm possession and common assault.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/10/judge-defendant-john-hennigan-exchange-insults-chelmsford-court

Attached: norf.jpg (1240x744, 39K)

Looks like a typical wh*Te subhuman.

Said the nigger

>He reportedly also shouted “Sieg Heil” – a pro-Hitler chant used in Nazi Germany

I always wondered where sieg heil came from..ffs reporters are daft cunts.

>bit of a cunt yourself
>y-you too
Is this /ourjudge/?

the intent of statements like that is to tell you how to feel
>look, this is x and this is the obvious explanation of it: you must feel good now
>>look, this is y and this is the obvious explanation of it: you must feel bad now

>female judge
Literally no point even trying to defend yourself in accordance with law.

A gentle giant.

Nigger garbage.

God Bless John. Make England White Again.

They just jailed the last UK man with testicles.
Finally the horror has ended.

>locking people up for bad words
Your courts should be executed by acid.

I noticed it, too.
It's obvious by now that there's an intellectual switch between the left and the right, liberals now consisting of the low-IQ dregs they used to mock, but it's the first time I see Guardian journalists acknowledging it.

>flag

should be the last one to cast stones mi amigo

Attached: loool.jpg (357x379, 38K)

Attached: negress2.jpg (641x594, 97K)

I would unironically enslave her with my benis.

The fact that the judge felt the need to get all emotional in court proves that she needs to be banned and a retrial done.

Attached: 1490390006956.jpg (960x960, 221K)

scum

He sounds like a top lad. Would have a pint with.

youre a bit of a cunt, ahmed

Attached: ADA233CD-5A98-4341-A7FF-2276FEE3E275.jpg (750x397, 193K)

no, these people are scum. cunts to everyone. even if we kicked out all the foreigners they would need to be dealt with.

Yeah but at least they aren't foreign, they are our people.

So, onto the ferry you go Mehmet.

Attached: 1553452676843.png (657x450, 43K)

Did I say they weren't? Not thinking there is anything redeemable about our underclass doesn't make me brown.

>Did I say they weren't?
Did I say you didn't? Kek

>Not thinking there is anything redeemable about our underclass doesn't make me brown.

No, being a passive aggressive little shite makes you brown

there's nothing passive about it, these people are scum and i guess you're one of them or just lack exposure.

post pic of hand, mehmet

Attached: 1471345994812.png (491x585, 56K)

do you think me not liking our shit people means I don't want muslims out

>Hennigan
Anyone noticed how a large proportion of these trashy Brits are actually Irish?

CAME ON INGURLAND SCAR SUM FOCKIN GOLS

Those ears are too tiny. Is it an FtM tranny, or a CGI fake? This perp is like a bourgeois Leftists fantasy of what someone against mass immigration is like.

The fact that they are nutters does make them redeemable. Middle Class poofs won't be getting in street fights with the Caliphate any time soon.