Niggers are of no use to a civilised society

Every society would immediately improve by removing all of them.

Attached: es5pjq13bny21.jpg (640x621, 78K)

I unironically thought that pic was in Africa. America has some ugly ass cities.

police funding would drop dramatically. im not against it, just saying.

this is coming from Ukr*ine

Have you been in Ukraine? Its the best example that poor white people are not behaving like niggers but like white people who are not poor.

Attached: 1557555571113.png (1052x1220, 1.26M)

>Texas
All fo society would immediately improve if we got rid of this useless state.

They take up an extremely inordinate amount of public services such as policing and public assistance. A sudden disappearance would lead to a massive drop in tax expenditures, which would piss off shareholders of companies who supply these industries. And you can guess who compromises these shareholders.

Nope. Houston

That niggas pokin' WIDE

50 cents to anyone who can translate that lol

>t.houstonian

that's unironically based. that rig is to enforce cages abide with safe passing distance. protip: they never fucking do. THREE FEET YOU CAGENIGGERS

One time I came out of a liquor store ( i don't drink anymore ) I saw a bag of store bought jeans laying on the counter so I rushed it out to the nigger because I thought he'd left them behind.
He took the jeans, and rode off a child's pink bicycle with tassles.
Later the store owner told me someone came in looking for those jeans.
And I wondered what little girl was also missing her bike.

Bonus points: "He put swangas on his bike cause he couldn't afford a caddy"

The same can be said of Jews, and Muslims. I will give latinos a pass because the majority of them actually work real jobs.

Pretty much. My dindu folder grows daily, no matter where these people go they always act the same.

Attached: Portuguese.png (675x514, 271K)

They are literally a link between modern humans and ape like hominids.

Attached: 178da9bd52c2525d560c9e2a0c02c4344964516b8670df0500050aa7a786ddfa.jpg (727x991, 109K)

Attached: Capture.png (627x861, 650K)

Coming from someone who lives in NY

Based LtG poster

I 100% agree, I constantly remind people how odd it is that the "missing link" is still that... MISSING. How could that be possible? Shouldn't there be evidence all over the place? Not strange at all when you realize the truth.

Ftfy

Attached: 1558100225808.png (627x861, 509K)

such a BURDEN is the nigger.
All the violence and crime
Trash and noise
resources to keep them alive.
And all the ingratitude and complaining!

We are cursed to endure to the black race

>ugly ass cities
picture of an on ramp for a highway. leaf unable to distinguish specific parts of civilization, which is typical considering how the entire existence of your country is a literal joke

Attached: Construction.jpg (480x640, 60K)

Cages?

shieet nigga nice ride

based florida man

Attached: 1423453.jpg (627x861, 210K)

The majority of latinos vote for social democrats and breed like cockroaches

POKIN ON 84S

What if we make them all dig a massive ditch. "Its essential to the planet!", "You will be heros!". Of course they will be too stupid to understand they've dug themselves into a massive dirt canyon from which they cannot escape. As a token of our good will we will dispose of our rubbish in the Niggerhole, to be used by its inhabitants. True that one day the amount of garbage will equal that of the Hole's volume and they will escape. We'll be long gone of course

Agreed. And don't give me any of that shit about tolerance and inclusion. If they where half as good as they claim, this conversation wouldn't have to take place.

that overpass looks like 90% of the ones in the south, I don't know what the north looks like outside of pictures from the internet

Attached: KKK.jpg (480x480, 41K)

could you rephrase that. that's a little confusing to read

Huge economic impact in the US at least. IIRC 2017 numbers say about $1.3 trillion was spent by blacks. Not a joke number.

>Every society would immediately improve by removing all of them.

Welll, yeah. Thats the problem.

Attached: 1493392332907.jpg (461x583, 5K)

>guess (((who)))

Attached: Merchant.png (274x320, 78K)