Should people with brown eyes be barred from White societies? I think so...

Should people with brown eyes be barred from White societies? I think so. All third world countries are majority brown-eyed.

Attached: 1557906914743.jpg (299x168, 7K)

What a silly position.
t. blue-eyed boi

hey jew, what are you sliding?

Eye color is really the best criterion for selecting people for a prosperous society in terms of ease of identification (easy to tell if someone's shit-eyed) and statistical power (a non-shit-eyed person is more likely to be intelligent, beautiful, tall, cooperative, white). You can build a great city simply by only allowing non-shit-eyed people in. Very cheap compared to other tests for determining quality

That's a rare flag. Based and red-pilled nepal man.

There's non-whites that have blue eyes you dunce.

>Afghans are white

Attached: 1557253666625.png (1087x644, 857K)

No
White existed before the blue eye mutation came about

Attached: dayoftherake.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

That man is whiter than 99% of southern europe

Jew White Division Thread.

Attached: Jewthread.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Cope harder.

The guy's clearly a former soviet soldier.

People with blue eyes come frome the same ancestor
>incest
People with green eyes had a minor defect in their genes
>defective human
Idk your priorities are off you snow mexican

>Afghanistan is near the caucus mountains
>most of the M.E are considered Caucasian
Lol fucking plan

Shill saged

I have blue eyes you half cast mutt

>Should people with brown eyes be barred from White societies?
No, but you can't trust them. "shifty eyed".

Yes
Please get on it leaf, make it so

>you can't trust them
>but they should be allowed to be part of our group
uhh?

I really don’t understand why so many people on Jow Forums say this. Brown eyes has been a feature of white people going back hundreds of years. Would you really say that someone like Descartes wasn’t white? Or in the modern day, would you really say someone like Emma Watson shouldn’t be white? Like it or not but brown eyes are simply a normal feature of whites, just like how whites can have different shades of hair color

Emma Watson is indeed nonwhite.

Attached: emma-watson_gettyimages-619546914jpg.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: huwhite.jpg (426x534, 77K)

that's clearly a 1 in 10 million negro with blue eyes

He’s an Indo-Aryan, like the Kalash people. I don’t know why people find this surprising, since Afghanistan really isn’t that far from the Indo-European Urheimat (north of the Black Sea).

Attached: 3239B4A5-A2B2-4F16-A279-456119A53F21.jpg (500x694, 67K)

Brown eyed people actually exist?

I don't think I've ever met one.

Yes many of them even mistakenly believe they're White/European. Mostly found in Southern Europe.

Blue eyes is a mutation cunt, not a means to an end. Of course a leaf would be posting this.

Uncle A had BHBE and he would have gassed you, leaf.

so slavs are allowed then?

Take this Varg faggotry out of here.

non-brown eyed Slavs yes

Attached: 1557418813393.jpg (644x933, 92K)

That is a white walker

I have a serious question. I was born with grey eyes and after serious eye operation i have very light brown eyes. My eye colour also changed few times when i was a child. What is causing this? I have small iranic admixture (Grandgrandfather was like 1/4 Iranic) could that be the reason? I know its quite offtopic but im just courious

what if we have green eyes though?

I'm afraid you'll be excluded on account of your illiteracy.

I am serious man, what about dem green eyes man.

I have hazel, green all around but brown in the centre

lol no
he doesn't have lower slavic feature but high aryan features
cope more ivan

Personally I think they should be excluded because there are many cases of green eyed parents producing shit brown eyed offspring. This is because greenoids carry the brown eye gene. But this is a controversial opinion.

you are basically worse than a nigger if you have brown eyes

i have brown eyes. feels bad man. i was born with blonde hair and it darkened to brunette later in life.

my father had blue eyes, uncle has green eyes, brother has green eyes so i think eye color doesnt matter as much as you think.

Attached: 84A6A212-7EDA-4CFD-B5BD-ACF5C24B0209.jpg (231x130, 4K)

Let me guess, your mother is brown eyed. Another demonstration of the fact that green is a mutt color caused by the crossing of brown and blue.

no its not I think, I got like 1/4 of my eye, from the iris be brown, the rest is light green. Fug, il go to the gaschamber then :(

>tfw brown eyes

Attached: hands copy.png (1000x746, 554K)

>I got like 1/4 of my eye, from the iris be brown
Yes, most greenoids have this pattern. It's a result of their brown gene not being fully expressed. If however two greenoids reproduce and both their shit alleles are passed on they will have subhuman shit brown eye offspring.

this is what happened to me, hair darkening thing too
Although to be fair my dad chose my mum for her height as he's a manlet (he actually told me this) so i'd say it's working so far, he said I need to find a blue eyed gf to complete it

Attached: 43352.jpg (243x207, 9K)

Dark brown hair shit-brown eyes Italian wigger signing in

Attached: 1558068726359.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

is it salvageable with crispr? To remove the subhuman eye color?

Afgans are mostly R1a, wich is a haplogroup that is mostly connected with Slavs and related people like Scythians, Alans, Khazars (dont confuse khazars with jews, its not the same)
Also there is no such thing as slavic features, Slavic is not an ethnicity, its a language group. Slavs were ethnicty once but becouse of mixing with germanic, hunnic and iranic tribes allt hats left is y-dna (haplogroup). There are some features that are associated with Slavs but there is no proof that they are in fact slavic. For exaple a Pole looks completly diffrent from a Russian and almost identical to Eastern German or Western Belorussian

they should be allowed there, discouraged from breeding with light-eyed people.

>PoC thread
>Canada flag
A disgusting chinese probably.

Probably not for you but for your offspring yes

still have that delicious Haplogroup R1a. Must purify the rest lel.

Attached: 1557813580987.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

she has green eyes i think, might be blue but im 100% sure they arent brown.

We outnumber you blue eye freak.

>Pole looks completly diffrent from a Russian
NO

No

/thread

ur bioluminecense is show

All people without brown eyes are white, not all people with brown eyes are nonwhites.

Slanty eyes like you all look the same, so you would thinks others are freaks

he said relatively you fucking disgusting piece of shit
there are far far more people who are completely useless that have brown eyes
he just said compared to other methods this would be easy to use and simple
there really should be a test about reading comprehension before being able to visit certain sites

Attached: 1554881096964.jpg (610x395, 99K)

Kek

>Le edgy leaf

This entire thread and white nationalist retards in a nutshell

Attached: downloadfile-16.jpg (474x300, 37K)

Finally.

Attached: a.jpg (600x600, 84K)