UK: paraplegic father-of-one being stabbed 11 times

Neil Pearce, 37, was repeatedly knifed in the body, neck and head until the blade broke in a “sustained and vicious attack”.

As he was stabbing me he was saying he was going to cut my 12-week old baby’s head off.

“All that was going through my head was ‘I need to protect my family’. I was fighting back trying to stop him getting into the house, it all felt like a lifetime.

“Then he launched me off my chair and on to the floor and started caving my head in.

“After that, he just walked out casually and closed the gate behind him leaving me for dead.

thelondoneconomic.com/must-reads/shocking-photos-show-wheelchair-bound-father-of-one-who-was-left-for-dead/16/05/

Attached: SWNS_WHEELCHAIR_STABBING_11.jpg (436x900, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdLNA16FDWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got called a racist at greggs

Those fucking Asians man. The UK really needs to restrict Chinese migration doesn't it?

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

So how long is he going to be in jail for trying to defend himself?

Wait till he heals and they charge him with racism, islamaphobia, inciting a minority, and being white.
How dare he stop that poor misguided victim of society from raping his wife and beheading his child.
Now he has to solve his sexual emergency somewhere else.
I mean this is Britain, COME ON.

once he goes to jail the moslem gangs can beat him again for his racist sins.

At Greggs?

Proper bloke. Ain't nuffin like these poncy fairies in those skinny jeans looking like a bird in need of a fry up or two. Took a beating like a man an didn't die lol. Proud 2 be British. If it happened to me, I'd have absolutely slaughtered any cunt who crossed the threshold into my home.

They say and Englishman's home is his castle, and this geezer is a a warrior. Hope he's knighted by Liz.
God bless you son, God bless you.

Some sick vile shit right there, glad the man and his family are ok.

This is absolutle Bullshit
obviously anyone with a brain would know....
You need a loicence for a knoife

I hope they lock the attacker away in Big Ben for a long time.

OI GERRA LOIF
BIN THAT KNOIFE

even spoons are illegal

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 4K)

At least it wasn’t an assault spoon! He could have lost an eye or kidney!

Well it is.a Muslim country, he should jog on

Dont worry they are confiscating spoons in the UK now. Pigs will make our street safe again.

lol fucking boomer you get what you vote for

Greggs place.
We got all things that are good

The attacker wasn't Asian, it was a crazy white guy. If anything the problem is what pushed the attacker to stab the guy, but it's unclear as to what that is

What a beta male cuck.

Fuck Gregg, he’s an asshole

>I was fighting back
did he admit to a crime

Imagine being such a failure that you stab someone 37 times, break the knife, and fail to kill the person

I do watercolours

>Blade broke.
It wouldn't have happened with one of mine. I take and soak 80CrV2 to 1650 F for five minutes, quench in 120 F canola to take it to a Rockwell of 61 and then temper it back to 58-59 Rockwell with to two hour cycles of 385 F before bluebacking the spine for a perfect combination of tempered hardness and flexibility.

Attached: PeeBobs.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Neil Pearce, 37, was repeatedly knifed in the body, neck and head until the blade broke by drunk thug Jake Bartholomew-Mann, 25, in a “sustained and vicious attack”.

He then launched Neil off his wheelchair and began kicking him over and over again before casually walking away from the scene.

Neil was rushed to Northern General Hospital where he underwent an emergency life-saving operation.

He then had reconstructive surgery which involved screwing six metal plates into his facial bones.

Neil, who lost the use of his legs in a 1996 car crash, spent the next two weeks in intensive care fighting for his life and is lucky to be alive.

Sickening photos show Neil battered and bloodied following the brutal attack on New Year’s Day at around 11pm while he was at home with his partner and 12-week old baby.

Neil, who describes Bartholomew-Mann as a “friend of a friend”, says he has “no idea” why he carried out the savage attack.

Bartholomew-Mann was sentenced to 12 years behind bars earlier this month after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm at Sheffield Crown Court.

Neil said he had known Bartholomew-Mann for about seven years and had met him “many times” before the attack was carried out.

Bet you faggots wished you kept your guns.

Attached: around.jpg (393x382, 34K)

> how can this happen??? it's illegal to carry a knife in the uk!!!!

> bong logic

poor dude didnt even had a spoon to defend himself LMAO

Attached: 1514323185771.png (692x729, 25K)

Kek, i take this as pasta

BRITAN YOU NEED A LOICENCE FOR KNOIFE ITS COMMON

>muh temper
why do you think shit snaps in the first place? If Forged in Fire taught me anything it's that US smiths are hacks and worthless.

NEVER HAPPENED
YOU NEED A LOICENCE FOR A KNOIFE

I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE THE LIOCENCE FOR IT

Nah he should just get out of London. He should move to York oh wait, Manchester oh I mean, Cardiff.. no, The countryside? Okay he should just move to another European country, oh wait

Thank you user, we got it now. Knoife haha yes very funny

>partner
Imagine my shock.

what about potato peelers

Attached: 1546027688738.jpg (216x250, 9K)

>All that was going through my head was ‘I need to protect my family’
But did he have a loicence for performing protecting services like that?
Can't have all the blokes going around acting like superheros doing their own justice and such. It's a slippery slope, the vigilantism like that can only lead to anarchy so leave protecting for the professionals, call the police and wait without doing anything stupid, like fighting people just cause they break into your house and say they're going to kill your family.

Just because you’re a Kraut whose sense of humour is like a plank of wood.

YOU CALL THAT A KNOIFE
THIS IS A KNOIFE I GOT A LOICENCE FOR IT

Nah.
A shattered blade usually happens when it's not tempered correctly. A blade that is too hard will snap like a bastard file dropped on concrete.

Also, most of the blades that snap on FiF either snap at a cold shunt or stress riser. Since I only use monosteels, cold shunts are not an issue and I mitigate stress risers in my designs.

so what, you should of seen all the shit redcoat
soldiers did to all their neighbors with war and
rape. him getting stabbed is good.

Attached: how it feels.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Can you repeat that in Chinese?

What a weird pasta, besides, Metal being too hard is the exact reason why it probably snapped

The Irish fear that weapon

Me fire blade hot. Me make blade really hard in oil. Me make blade so hard, it will shatter like glass so me make blade softer in oven. Me then make spine of blade softer with torch so spine has much flex.

Me blade will not break when stabbing the enemy.

Other fags don't understand tempering and who it makes a metal tough.

Also, you think niggers who are too dumb to buy fertilizer for field despite being shown on multiple occasions that it works are going to heat treat a blade...

Why are you adopting American terminology? 'Asia' has referred to everything from India to Turkey for thousands of years in your language.

Just couldn't go about this thread without saying "nigger" couldn't you?

Pathetic

>BRITAN YOU NEED A LOICENCE FOR KNOIFE ITS COMMON

Thats why he got 12 years. Had nothing to do with the attack.

I'm using it in your legal sense, Greggs

Here's your attacker, Jake Bartholomew-Mann.

Attached: violentwhite.jpg (620x838, 52K)

If it weren't for the name,I would have guessed he was Ukrainian

(((Bartholomew-Mann))) probably some kind of mutt

LETS SEE IF HE HAS A L0ICENCE TO BE FACIALY RECOGNOIZES

he should sue the government for failing to bin that knife

Lel, brainlet

>Jake Bartholomew-Mann
>bart-man

youtube.com/watch?v=BdLNA16FDWs

the legal system should be involved into this, doubt that the attacker had a loicense for that knife.

also, the stabbing doesn't seem very legal either...

Times and circumstances change, you retard. Now it's asian for the chinky ones and specific ethnicity/race for the rest. Why? Because it's an important distinction to make.

EXACTLY THE GOVERNMENT DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT LOICENCE TO HANDLE THE KNOIFE

Part and parcel

A mans home is his castle

Attached: 1553541625739.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Slaves aren't white

I'm sure the UK authorities really want to find the perpetrator of this crime...and make sure he didn't injure his hand while stabbing that guy. Meanwhile it's probably best to lock the "so called victim" up just in case. Can't have citizens defending themselves.

>racism
>islamaphobia
>inciting a minority
>being white

That last one is the worst one of all.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (250x250, 436K)

Trust me, a man that keeps up a good fight is hard to kill with a knife. My dad got stabed like 10 times when he was younger, still almost killed 1 of the 3 niggers with his bear hands.

>when it's a white guy what matters is what drove him to do it
Jow Forums is nothing more than a white version of black Twitter. How many of you actually check the sources on the infographics you post, if there even is a source mentioned? Half the time they don't check out. Granted, a lot of times they do and make good points, but this place is severely lacking in introspection. The only difference is black Twitter isn't taboo, and this place is. It's equally full of retards taking inaccurate information for truth because a meme made and sent by some random guy said so. It's also equally full of autists who can't comprehend individuality, and can only make sense of the world in extremely rigid dichotomous frameworks, niggers = bad and whites = good. To the autist, it is impossible that anything or anyone deviates from the rigid dichotomy, because it is confusing and frightening to have an anomaly in his otherwise perfect dichotomous framework. Therefore, if a white is bad, it can only mean that (((outside))) forces made them that way, whereas he considers this inherent to the nigger.

12 years is the minimum sentence for GBH so the court was just going through the motions.

Fuck you nigger

>No idea why he carried out the attack
Seems pretty obvious to me, he's a cripple in a wheelchair, his partner has obviously been sleeping with the attacker.

Fuck off moron the Redcoats did very little in the way raping and pillaging. They were disciplined fighting force, committing rape would get you flogged or shot.

were a*

>UK
Good.

tfw
>being white is a hate crime

Attached: 1554893511676.png (657x527, 44K)

fuck off iqbal

nigger detected

Wait, so muslims have trouble killing a small child and a paraplegic man? With knives? And they're suppose to be badasses we should all fear?

Have you seen how they shoot?

Attached: 1556086026121.gif (320x181, 937K)

What the fuck does it have to happen at this point to wake up you guys?!
How much can you take?
Is there even a glimmer of hope?!

What a big victim you are! Poor soul, had to hear a bad word today! Buhu.

>Is there even a glimmer of hope?!
Oh, Good God, no. I'm actually grateful I have Nasu-Hakola so I won't see what this place is like in 2030.

I don't understand what happened

It was a white guy that did it to him

guy fires an rpg and the guys behind him get hit with the impact from the thrust of the rocket
shit, sorry dude

Why do you all think the perpetrator was a Muslim? Can you not read?

>Jake Bartholomew-Mann, of Romney Close,
>unprovoked attack
He deserves to be lynched.

How did he get a knife I thought you had binned them all? Also safety of self is totally up to you always remember if you do no protect you likely no one will

Kill this faggot

God Poles deserve death.