New episode 8

i filmed people without their permission again.

youtube.com/c/CCTVEXPERIMENT

Attached: image.jpg (1280x736, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/CCTVEXPERIMENT
youtu.be/dsXHVC8wM1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cant post the direct link cause ill get banned

Attached: image.gif (550x400, 104K)

Been watching all your videos. Best guy was the guy in Holland who started chasing you around saying you can’t film people, epic reaction. Wish the videos were full of these.

I wish you’d just include the rage induced people

Keep it up

Attached: 9E9C90C4-E7B3-4F88-999A-7D2B26E8FC7A.jpg (720x720, 111K)

Based, keep up the good work lad

Attached: 6gorilliondeadspacelanders.jpg (1100x792, 131K)

based. did your contryman cuck who was threatening you here confronted you when you were filming?

Nope. Nobody confronted me

Thanks anons

whats with the chink girl in episode 7?

which one?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 5.11.07 PM.png (562x688, 605K)

>youtube.com/c/CCTVEXPERIMENT

I would have raked you off the face of this earth just for sitting at my table, nevermind the filming. youre an entitled leftist piece of shit who thinks "rights" enable you to act like a jerk. I hope your babies are born deformed.

Fucking love this guy!

Yo this shit's retarded. Not funny at all just obnoxious.

No idea.

>I would have raked you off the face of this earth

I think ive already heard every version of this, both online and real life.

>ay yo bix bood muddafuggin poop dick stow filman mah mayne
Nice try nigger

>i filmed people without their permission
Fuck off faggot free expression is more important than your LARP as a man
His shit is based, no one said it was comedy

Attached: tumblr_o4mfjfx0QQ1shn523o1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 908K)

what happened to the original CCTV man?

I bet you fags buy dragon dildos by the truck load
OP is doing good work exposing the hypocrisy of these cucks who don;t seem to give a shit the government is spying on them 24/7 and monitoring everything they do and say

Attached: Nazi_WW2_moshpit.jpg (600x463, 55K)

If you are this autistic, shouldn't you be at home?
I bet your mom would make you some tendies if you were a good boy.

nah. He's just being an asshole and people are being weak ass for letting him do

>Yo
nigger

toothpaste-san, which crypto can I donate to you?

he appeared on the news,
im guessing he went to jail, cause he literally tresspassed and went into houses and shit. Sad cause he was based

that weird ethnic lady with the blonded hair that served in the restaurant was a cute
CUTE

Cringy Autist Strikes Again

Attached: X7dW5rr.gif (640x480, 1.17M)

>I think ive already heard every version of this, both online and real life.
You still doing this shit is proof enough you didnt get it through your head

>Fuck off faggot free expression is more important than your LARP as a man

And what would me expressing my fist up his ass and down your throat be ?
>OP is doing good work exposing the hypocrisy of these cucks who don;t seem to give a shit the government is spying on them 24/7 and monitoring everything they do and say
Hes the lowest life form everywhere he goes. He doesnt even admit he has a youtube account to people he films.
OP has no respect for human decency, thats the first characteristic of an anarchist.

if youre actually serious, i made a wallet for bitcoin. its in the top comments of first or second vid

>tfw your turbo autist countryman goes around filming people without reason or permission?

Ik vraag me af waarom je dit doet. Aandacht te kort?

Are you related to CCTVman?
Why you do this? Just asking.

> actually begging for money online

kys faggot

most def

Yikes
Luxembourg should be annexed confirmed

you must be a third world migrant to europe
there is such a thing as a public space retard

>in between studying and working
>camera got smashed in the first episode and got fined in the 6th

yeah, ill beg and suck cock cause money is tight. call the police

sent you some $20, I know you won't make a shit from the videos and you don't monetize the videos.

Why your flag have same color as nigger flag?

Only assholes are the ones being butthurt, if you were really white you'd be happy

>Imagine saying that as Portugal
And there is such a thing as a private space, even in public space, fucking moron
That's why people don't come close to your face just because they want

Don't take money from jews bro

well instead of wondering the streets, get a comfy office job like me where you browse Jow Forums and get to call out autistic lowlives.
Youd get your ass served for this in eastern Europe, youd be the one calling the police.

Why are you a nigger?

based jew, thanks.
one step closer to a better cam

>autists films civilised people behaving all incredibly civilised, one neat lady even draws a nice picture of the precious old buildings of amsterdam

>Jow Forums autist : hehehe just look at these idiots! its a clown world heeheheh

Attached: 1478403106744s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Shut the fuck up nigger, no one cares about you being lazy

Attached: kuhi.png (420x420, 256K)

Not sure how this is an experiment or if it's supposed to do anything at all, other than annoy people and be a nuisance. Yes, CCTV and the surveillance state is already a thing and it's becoming worse and worse due to the advancements in technology. Facial recognition, profiling, in depth analysis of expressions, mannerisms, etc.. Anyway, that's just how it is. No matter how much you do this, you aren't fooling anyone that's being filmed into questioning all the cameras. You're just being a rude asshole and you're getting a kick out of it. I hope you get fined or imprisoned for this. If you were a Brit you probably would've gotten 10 years already. And that's a good thing. I don't necessarily endorse government spying and surveillance, but to some degree it is a necessity for safety. It simply can't be helped that the advancement of technology is making it... well... creepier and more intrusive, I suppose.

What country is this in?

Attached: 1548135986508.jpg (500x450, 29K)

>If you were really white you'd be happy that someone is fucking with you just because they can
Alright. I understand why must white people will disappear then

>French frog is all butthurt over white people
Makes sense mudslime

>I don't necessarily endorse government spying and surveillance, but to some degree it is a necessity for safety
PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT
Hahahaha

stay mad faggot

there are people doing thisnin eastern europe too.
its all on youtube too

this is not true,
i complimented her picture even.

In the same way OP should be happy if someone smashes his camera and breaks his jaw?

Subhumans come in all colors, including white. Euthanize them all.

NL

I'm not butthurt. It didn't happened to me and I would tell him to fuck off.
I'm astonished at how can someone be such a moron to say that white people should be happy someone is being an uneducated and uncivilized monkey with them

man either all these people in amsterdam are that goodlooking or OP really only looks for the cutest men and women

Toothpastestan

Attached: DDC65A7A-B700-476C-8BAA-E1E2C4E18B54.jpg (365x346, 20K)

It's true though. If there were absolutely no cameras whatsoever the only way to apprehend someone breaking the law would be through the testimony of witnesses, if any were present in the first place. Cameras dissuade people from breaking the law and help identifying those that do. Again, I'm not in favor of a Chinese style meritocracy with CCTVs that can immediately recognize anyone they film, but what's the alternative? Everything's moving forward and improving. I suppose imposing a regulation on facial recognition could be the answer, but I don't really care in general.

What's the point of this again?

You clearly are butthurt lol, stay mad libcucks

I was taking pics for a job as a freelancer and I stood outside one of those stupid souvenir shops and this guy starts speaking to me in English, telling me I can't take pics. I was taking pics of the street and not his store at all. Told him to fuck off because I can take pics of whatever I want and he said "it would be better if you go now". Lel what a fucking bitch. If I wasn't on a job I would've trolled him.

>T brainlet
How am I the libcuck in this situation and not you?

stop being a retard, his country is being invaded by brown subhumans
>And there is such a thing as a private space, even in public space
no you stupid fucking shitskin, that's the literal definition of a public space, that has nothing to do with personal accountability, he is waving a camera in peoples face and they're sperging out

>Libcucks
lol. I can't tell if you're trolling. You're being the libcuck here. It's basic private property. If you like being fucked with, that's you're problem. But, by definition, that's what being a cuck is

Because you're this assmad about someone who isn't doing anything to bother you. In an actual white country that's civilized no one would be this assmad lol

you are just an idiot lol, typical of where you came from
private property is by definition not public property, it has nothing to do with accountability, just like that has nothing to do with privacy, being an autist isn't a crime

>Imagine calling someone a shitskin as a Portugay
>literal definition of a public space is that you can fuck with people by braking basic and untold social rules
Fucking hell how can someone be so much retarded ?

>Yo yo yo I'm comin str8 wit da faggotry, deez hot fresh twinkz wanna getta piece of me, I'm not real smart but i make lotta noize, i gotta fresh tramp stamp and it sez "BOIZ"

the dutch are pretty good looking on average, you should know?

come do an episode in the US

giant foreheads

Had multiple of those too. Even people walking up to me from 100 meters away, feelin their that important that i was recording them specifically.

It's not so much him that you that bothers me. He's being a prick, he'll encounter someone that'll give him a lesson. Fine. At least he's not trying to rationalize the fact that he's an uneducated monkey.
But you are

No he needs to include all reactions. It's an art thing not just a comedy reel

i would if i had the sheckles,
sould be fucking great to film one of your protests or supposed hoods

Over 300 confirmed kills

you are just dumb, it's so lowbrow, he isn't fucking with anyone, stop being a sperg, normal people ignore him, and even if he was that wouldn't give them a right to take any action legally, you're the one arguing on a legal basis like that's of any value, when all european countries are legally being invaded

That first person was so goddamn pleasant. He almost looked happy to see you.

I’ve been here since the beginning and I still request you film more minorities. Preferably Muslims.

These videos are so autistic it's terrifying.
I love it.
Doing god's work user

It's nice to see not everyone is a SJW faggot nigger from time to time, still gives some hope about the white race

>Avg IQ by country
>France 98
>Portugal 95
Keep in mind that France infested with

MFW no random stranger ever walks up to me and starts filming..
Why even live...

his salad looked pretty good too

you know this is illegal in Netherlands right?

Agreed but zoomers will love this shit because of le ebin Jow Forums trolling and muh freedom to do anything I want LMAO.

someone GoFundMe this guy some greenbacks to film the ghetto of NOLA

now what the fuck is this supposed to mean? that Luxembourgians are ugly? wtf come over here you kanker, I'll fight you to the teeth

Attached: 1548248975687.jpg (399x400, 22K)

Instead of uploading fucking 51 minute long videos you should cut out all the boring shit.
Like when they don't do anything and just ignore you. What's the point?

Attached: 1510119961448.jpg (794x595, 63K)

kino

Filming in a public space is definitely not.
Showing the footage online is a grey area.

Learn your laws

>Yo
Stopped reading there.
Lose the nigspeak you fucking cunt.
youtu.be/dsXHVC8wM1M

ah fuck, your flag looked dutch on my phone. pardon me

Need to change your handle to I'm Just Filming.

Attached: 1551109942775.png (526x663, 411K)

wtf those are the actual good parts
makes me feel melancholic

Attached: x1080-RU-.jpg (1399x1080, 133K)

>There is a set of untold rules that applies everywhere, even more so in public space, so society can function well
you're just a loser, stop lol
what do you do for a living bud? i want to laugh at how pathetic of a man you are

i like their little subtleties and stares at each other. i think some other anons too

>Literally exposing western civilization as national cucking
Well done.
I myself dont think it has to do with being white or not. I agree this is more prevalent in western countries, but you see, when you engage with someone, as OP does, you should show some respect and kindness. Thats one of the pillars of any civilization. OP is a complete autist, from what I have viewed, he can barely tie 2 words together and acts like the pothead he is. That is not very pleasant.
This piece of shit is just abusing one of his "rights", which is really ironic. If this retard were to walk on to me with this attitude I would spill his guts with my keychain just for the fact he thinks he has the right. You see, each right is based on a conversed responsibility. And when you drop the responsibility of respecting the other members of society, I myself will consider that person not to be able to enjoy the protection of his right and therefore will slice the motherfucker.

>he isn't fucking with anyone
Yes he is. When someone tells him to stop, he continues. That's precisely what fucking with someone is.
>stop being a sperg
He's being a sperg ignoring social rules
>normal people ignore him
Yes, cause normal white people avoid confrontations
>you're the one arguing on a legal basis like that's of any value
When did I do so ?