How can we prevent brown people from having so many children?

How can we prevent brown people from having so many children?

Attached: 5ddb156ed55db6925f4e169c0faa8947.jpg (500x321, 53K)

poison the tacos.

i dont give a shit if she had an abortion, ill take what i can get

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

Kill them

Legalize abortion
>Inb4 the boomers awaken from their AIPAC coffins and freak out

In this current day and age, good luck on doing that.

The non westerners are based when it comes to tradition, they're not going to let themselves die and live a child-less life like leftist wh*te boi does.

Only way would be forced abortion for the browns and other scum but we all know that's not feasible in recent times because just bringing it up alone would be a huge mistake on the person who suggests the idea and putting it into application would result in such huge backlash that it's not even funny anymore.

Alternatively, you could always play (((our oh so great benefactors)))'s game and attempt to get them into the same state as wh*te boi but I'm afraid that idea would go nowhere.

If they want citizenship they need to get vasectomies and sterilization first. Or just follow the “Germany must perish” plan but replace the word german with Mexican.

>How can we prevent brown people from having so many children?
I'm white. I don't have a right to. That's non of my fucking business.
I don't corrupt or pollute other races or peoples with filth.
I'm not a Jew. I'm white.
And as such I think we should be more concerned with our own problems, of which there are many. Not least of which, is the Jew.

Attached: 1557620666782.jpg (720x1106, 86K)

Stop paying them an extra $300 per child per month while on welfare? We're literally paying them to have as many kids as possible

Fix problems in Mexico so they stop coming here. Love thy neighbor. Even if it means sending in the Seals to take out all of the drug lords and corruption. Shit we should be promoting Nationalism in Mexico

The pope would have to say birth control is OK to save the environment, IDK about muslims

Attached: 0Kkd6vg.png (751x499, 545K)

(((Banning abortion)))

Push feminism and degeneracy on them.

Make them pay for them themselves.

This. Legalise abortion and promote education for their women.

we (browns) take christian values quite more seriously than amerimutts. That's why abortion is still seen as a bad thing.

Also, birth rates aren't the same in all of Latin America. Jesus, we even have 1.7 childs/family on average

Attached: gen maligno.jpg (260x194, 6K)

hehehe...

This is actually the the correct answer. If whites were truly protecting their own, it wouldn't matter one fucking bit how many shitskins are reproducing elsewhere in the world.

Pussy ass faggot. This is why whites are losing, because you refuse to fight dirty.

Fuck that gay shit, brainwash little nigger kids into hating their race. Brainwash chinamen into going gay. We will know we have succeeded when arabs are spit on by their own women and forced to work 80 hour weeks for barely enough food to feed their families.

We cant until theyre three generations in. Poor 3rd world shitskins have dozens of kids, well off free housing and food stamp shitskins will free medical have dozens of kids.
Unless the kids end up going to college, which is extremely unlikely, the cycle continues.

It's true sadly, most Latin Americans are far far better than niggers.