Should men boycott haunted vaginas?

Should men boycott haunted vaginas?

Attached: 85046616bf2a9b080401dacadb75aa34.599x359x1.jpg (599x359, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYTXubA06_w
youtu.be/LYTXubA06_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As much as I hate nīggers, I have to admit they are top tier jesters.
And yes, steer clear of haunted pussy

kek

Lmao

That’s a tight meme in the making right there. First we had roasty, now we have Haunted Puss

Men who suck pussy are beta and weak. Women don't respect a man who eats her out. Its disgusting and submissive. I havent eaten pussy for 20 years, never had a complaint.

Attached: TheDeal.png (509x476, 349K)

Attached: 4chan be like.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

Abortion is justified because it reduces the population.

Christians are such pussies. I laugh when I hear about niggers starving to death, it's my strong pagan morality.

imagine being this much of a faggot

Oh God, my sides. Good post OP

this is good kek
niggas really hate them some ghosts and sheeit

DJ Khaled is that you?

Gay.

Found the beta.

spotted the cuck....i bet you dont eat ass either you fucking faggot

I say all those that want niggers gone get jobs at inner city abortion clinics. After about a year start bragging online about how many nigger babies you legally killed. Start a site where kills can be tracked.

You're right I'm sorry I'm just LARPing.

I actually feel bad for dying niggers though, I wish they didn't have to be born into such a miserable world, because of evil people taking advantage of low IQ nigger women and encouraging them to breed more.

I only act like this online because I need to numb the pain with more pain. I'm sorry to anyone I offended. I guess if you were in my shoes you'd understand.

Dont eat pussy at all you filthy nigger.

All the summer kids here, my god. This tweet is about as old as twitter.

muh nigga dat bitch mo' fuckin sheeit bix finna ho nigga ass

Attached: 1548077890341.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Eating pussy gives you throat cancer anyway and it tastes vile. Never suck on a cunt.

This guy gets it

Low testosterone detected

Yea I gotta admit, this nigger actually made a funny

>niggas have died in there

Attached: natsoclol.gif (245x230, 871K)

could be said the same of women who suck cock.

oral is perfectly ok and awsome to give and recive, in an unperverted mind it's a sing of devotion, love, thankfullness and respect. nothing to do with submission unless it's a powerplay for bdsm people.

a man isn't a man if he can't fuck his fraufolk properly and not tie her shoe that got loose in the middle of the street.
but eating out a haunted cocksleeve? absolutely no thankyou.

a funny little anecdote though:
one night on one of my bartendershifts i heared some dispute between 2 friends and the female told that "boyfriend" of hers , wait, you like anal and you fuck black and brown women, do you realy think i'm going to put that thing of yours in my mouth?
we're done.. and she left after paying me.
all those who heared it was looking and smiling in silence the hole time between her getting up untill she left. that guy never came back to my place, she did.
(lateron one night bringing that back up during joking about similar things she told me they never had sex, they would, if she never knew he was fucking around with not their kind)

>haunted vaginas?
lol

Kek and based

Haunted Wizardsleeve
My new bandname

Based mutt.

Nah u r the beta faggot bro.

Ass is for fucking and shitting, not eating, you homo

Corey Holcomb called, he'd like his material back
youtube.com/watch?v=LYTXubA06_w

Can someone just get a website called the dead nigger counter? And just add the numbers of blacks aborts daily. Could be a good redpill.

>blacks are good at clownin around.
Its all they do, they should be pros.

>eating ass
Go the fuck away you facebook dwelling nigger

The funniest part of this is that he believes in ghosts. This is why they are so funny to whites.

Black males will read that, let out a burst of laughter, and laugh with the joke. Whites will read that, and laugh harder because they believe in ghosts. One of these is a bit higher up on the scale of cognitive reflection.

That's why it's more funny.

>yummy yummy I cant wait to go down on this girl who's twat smells fucking rancid as shit.
Stick your dick in it and shut up, pussy juices give you throat cancer asshole.

This.
Also enjoy throat cancer if you eat cunt

ahahahhaha...

spotted the betas

well it is know ghosts of the deceased still roam where they lived for a while untill they can find their way to wherever they go, so yes, in that case, haunted vaginas.
now .. how whould that happen in misscarriage or abortion for some reason with pic related? haunted asses?

Attached: assbabies.jpg (637x1024, 86K)

Your pussy is a bigger graveyard than King's Landing after Danerys.

This also works very well.

Attached: 1447021924558.jpg (1024x682, 136K)

>a leaf

not even once famalam

Imagine liking a pussy that had nigger sperm in it. Yuk.

Subhumans are disgusting. Who talks like that except subhumans. Decent humans do not.

>literal beta cuck wall of text
You've just proven his point.
Abruti de belge de merde

>rancid
All the women you’ve been with have clearly been diseased and had poor diets. Maybe stop fucking disgusting whores

nigga you gay, like nigga go get laid

Makes me think of that witcher 3 quest where you save/kill that miscarriaged fetus.
Gonna think of this every time I see a roasties vagoo.
There could be a fucking botchling hiding in there.

The potential of this haunted vagina meme is high. I can feel it. It perfectly merges: abortion is murder, the women who do it are undesirable, and as a practice its creepy

The concept behind this joke is good, but the niggerbonics of it completely ruins it.

this, guys this is the next "NPC", I know it

I don't know if it does though.

/thread

MY VAGINA IS NOT HAUNTED, STOP SAYING THAT NOOOW!!!

Attached: 1539087860569.jpg (644x800, 157K)

was roasties
now ghosties

Agreed. Still funny. Lighten up faggot

>haunted vaginas
This has potential.

You're buttblasted bc you've realized how right i am and how submissive and pathetic uou are with women bc you lack manliness and are incapable of dominating women the way they crave.

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

fucking kek
the world will need a whole lotta witchers if there's a botchling under every roasties vaginal flps

HAUNTED VAGINA??? WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING???

Attached: roastay1.jpg (600x315, 39K)

vas t'assoir sur ta bagette rebeu et ferme ta guelle, colonizé de tes anciens colonies tas de pouriture de merde sauté par un âne en challeur sur un dimanche mouillé.
si il y a quellequin de beta ici c'est ton pays d'enfoirées.
vas lecher la tour eifel du bouc de ta femme monsoir napoleon de jardin

jesus fuck you are disgusting people, can't even make fries right, but hey, that doesn't stop you from appropreating things from other people and call them your own do you?
bah..
ik krijg gal in mijn mond als ik frans hoor
yuk
*puges*

STOP SAYING MY PUSSY IS HAUNTED! KILLING BABIES IS A RIGHT!!!

Attached: roastay2.jpg (634x867, 158K)

>The Godfather
>A man doesn't eat pussy

Or was it Sopranos?

Anyway, if you ever want to be boss, don't wear shorts and don't eat pussy.

t. Don Gorleone

Attached: kj.jpg (689x767, 47K)

lol he's right I wouldn't lick a grave lmao

I absolutely concur. The colored fella stumbled into something here.
Ask a pro abort how many souls have perished there?
Haunted as a graveyard.
Also not given a Christian burial, means the spirit lingers and searches for purpose to get through purgatory.

No thanks, not going to disturb it with my cock.

Credit where credit is due. He legitimately cracked me up.

Attached: Alright.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

This haunted pussy meme has more legs than emcel

>on your knees to please a woman
>face looking like a glazed donut
>look guys! Im alpha!

Roasty Roasty,
Inside Ghosty,
Outside Toasty.

You clever cunt

youtu.be/LYTXubA06_w
That nigger stole that line from another one.

maybe a roleplay perhaps?
hehehehe...

i'm not realy a gamer except for old games, i don't know witcher and by reading your comments i'll def. check that one out

>(monsoir) napoleon de jardin
incase for the anglos and/not old enough to remember, it's an old insult refering napoleon to one of those horrible overused little gardengnomes you put in your frontgarden as decoration.

>muh GoT
Boomers and normies can fuck right off

>don't wear shorts
wait.. how do you swim than? sinking like a brick in your clothes or floating around naked?
i'm always in for a fun little skinnydip though

"Girl you got pussy haunt? HELL NAH!"

Attached: 1482192202035.jpg (309x300, 10K)

but it's funny though

He doesn't believe in ghosts you nimrod...

t. Guy who hasn’t gotten laid in 20 years

>one night on one of my bartendershifts
Low wage and non entrepreneural workers giving moral/life advice..

Wouldn't that make sex with a "pussy haunt" jizzing in a graveyard?

Sounds spooky. Shouldn't have sex with aborties, or as they shall now be referree to as "pussy haunts." The new American cryptid.

>He says when white christcucks across the country believe in holy ghosts

>actually suggesting sucking on your virgin wifes cunt is beta
kek

Ghosties eternally BTFO. I’m taking this to the normie internet. Someone update Urban Dictionary immediately.

>T.scizo sperg who can't even enjoy a joke

>Should men boycott haunted vaginas?
Men should boycott vaginas entirely. Traps are the future.

Gay.

Fpbp

Pet cemeteries.

Don't bother your dealing with hyperspergs

Ghostie Christ - he died for women's sins.
-picture of aborted pussydemon on a cross-
There's so many memes we can make out of this. It's incredible

Nah, the baby's corpse was thrown into an incinerator at the abortion clinic... It'd be something more like sneaking into a crime scene and aiming your ejaculate at the murder victims chalk outline.

>Australia
>virgins
Nice try

Muh population meme

Sure if you want, But either way "haunted vagina" needs to become a thing, 'Haunted holes' rolls of the tongue better though.

Attached: over.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Thoughts Italians wore speedos.

maybe in your country, but not in mine, in mine it's getting you fame and is rewarding when you are a good bartender and i'm not talking about money mr materialistic man
i made great money being a bartender, because people came to my bar because i was that great, the atmosphere, music and the people meeting eachother i bring together not afraid to talk about anything.
sometimes i even got more tips i never asked for than i earned during a whole shift.
i even got recomended to friends of tourists from your country planning a trip to my country.
even some musical bands from all over the world escaping their fans to my place lol.
let me tell you this, i love how soft and warm Kim Deal's cheeks are

>t.dick suckin' tranny

Attached: 1532920892554.gif (600x623, 30K)