Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4e7n7g1xAM
egaliteetreconciliation.fr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

speak English

va sur Jow Forums

Get out macaron.

Attached: dear diary.jpg (500x532, 48K)

Attached: 1553273015112.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

We speak English on this malaysian crab fishing board

Speaking in French will only get the thread removed.
+ you're on a English speaking board, so don't be rude like that. The point is to get outsiders to share their insights too. Impossible if we speak French

Je ne parler pas. :|

Bring it back.

Attached: 1556976163018.jpg (868x600, 71K)

Nous parlons français !

Go on /dempart/ on infinity faggot

Sorry but the state of the countries are: FUCKED

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1024x768, 330K)

Hhhh new fag

bonjour m8

We speak English here beaner.

as more women enter the professional space things will get more emotional and hyperbolic, until nobody pays attention to them any more just like women are treated IRL.

Attached: _20190426_015404.jpg (720x915, 140K)

Parler français, ça casse les couilles du concierge

L'etat du France est vraiment regrettable

Attached: FrenchIQ.jpg (615x441, 51K)

No more half-measures to save what it's left of French Culture at this point, and to make it dynamic again. We're not alone in this globalist labyrinth, that's a start.

My fellow Frogs, I think it is time to consider a new revolution.
Our sweet country is ruined by sandniggers and creepy leftitst.
BRING BACK NAPOLEON FFS!!

Attached: 81282598-vue-aérienne-de-la-cité-médiévale-de-carcassonne-et-château-forteresse-d-en-haut-sud-d (1300x730, 240K)

j'aimerais parler un peu de l'état du pays avec vous
Oui je t'écoute.

Attached: 1590093289.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

Tu n'as entende pas?

C'est fini!

Attached: SickleCellFrance.jpg (900x1200, 305K)

The (((((France))) is lost, the vast majority of white French have no racial consciousness (95%), in other words all accept mixed-race and immigration.

Everyone accepts the idea that non-white people can live together without this mix, but if you talk to them about staying among white people they say you’re racist, and being racist is immediately losing all chances of finding work.

Feminism has made women crazy, and almost all of them now fuck black people, we are the blacked country in the world, far ahead of the United States.

You know that Africans kill and rape whites every day, but in people’s minds, all whites are racist and the rest never, the country in 30 years will be like South Africa, with Islam on top, because the country will become (((Muslim)))

France will become the Trojan Horse of Africa in Europe, be careful my european brothers.

Some people will not understand where I’m going, and call me a coward, but the only hope for us is to flee to a white country or be white is not a crime.

For raising white children here is really a heavy burden on these children.

France has been in much worst situations. Muslim invasions, English invasions, Germans etc...

You must stand and fight your ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4e7n7g1xAM

Suicide-toi fils de pute

Suicide-toi nigger

fuckin shitskin

is that a leaf hiding behind this memeflag? :^)

Je suis Jean-Pierre. J'aime le baguette

Which country do you propose?
Go away, you are weak

You will have a shitty life and all your taxes will go to ease the Replacement.
And think about your white children in the invaded public schools

issou la chancla el bagnador

now go back to jvc

Attached: 150px-EmblemeHapananas.png (150x233, 9K)

*Avenoel

Attached: avenoel.png (676x380, 80K)

>Napoleon
The very reason we're the most (((progressive))) nation in the West

La madame francais mange le banane du pantalon.

Non, j'habite à la campagne.
Y'a que des blancs, l'immobilier et la vie en général ne sont pas si cher.
Y'a du travail si tu n'es pas fainéant.
De quel pays tu parles ?
Y'a pas d'autres solutions.

salut salut

egaliteetreconciliation.fr/

I didn't check it out but some say that many Eastern countries are all-white and non progressive.
Your region is not replaced yet but it will be. Wherever the French state is, Africans are not far

Islamophilia, communism and antiracism, good Alain Soral

bon arrête moi ce charabia et lis un peu espèce de résidu de fausse couche

Is Andréa Kotarac really saying that everyone should vote for Le pen in the EU election to stop macron?

Wow left and right are bending together to stop macron

>Y'a que des blancs, l'immobilier et la vie en général ne sont pas si cher.
And at one point French towns and cities were like that too
What does running into the countryside achieve? They will follow you, nowhere is safe

>Eastern countries are all-white
Because they are poor.

He was corrupted by RN

its the only way anything is gonna change, moral right and working left, uniting against the banking right and social left that is governing right now and dividing the rest

What are you talking about? I posted a fact about black IQ and you told me to kill myself?

Who is the memeing nigger here?

Soral is the best redpill frenchies could get, and no one has ever beat him in a debate, so i guess you could try

J'adore parler en français, mais c'est un board de Americain. Nous parlons en anglais

Burn in le hell, garlic munchers

Attached: Hon+hon+hon+sacre+bleu+moi+jaime+les+baguettes++_69a89fb86c45002317e2127284655592.jpg (202x200, 5K)

c'est de la merde trop d'arabe ou de nègre

plus maintenant il y a asser de nègre sur le board pour que nous français souhaitons le coloniser.

All his rhetorics is based on the "divide and rule" slogan but this slogan has been many times contradicted.
He does not consider race as important in politics, he likes Stalin and North Korea, he eats at all the racks.
And he's a degenerate btw