How do you feel knowing the endings of THIS game caused all the rise of diversity/gender politics, gamergate...

How do you feel knowing the endings of THIS game caused all the rise of diversity/gender politics, gamergate, and the subsequent rise of the far-left/right?

Attached: me3.png (763x1078, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=BSE0osxQvA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>EA

Every fucking time.

>feel
leave.

no it fucking didn't

I remember when all the shit was hitting the fan, and coming across some proto-sjw who argued that none of it mattered because the pilot was gay, married, and made to appear normal.
Also, the decay of the overall story as focus went to ‘romance’.

MassEffect 2 was epic.
MassEffect 3 was good, but all bad parts were SJW and LGBT, it's all fault of EA top managers.

some of the writers literally said a bunch of angry white boys couldn't possibly understand the endings and that their opinions were irrelevant - keep in mind this was before anti white hatred was prevalent in media

i didn't play it. pls explain

Anti white shit has been prevalent for 60+ years they just did it incrementally and it wasn’t apparent to the general population until the last decade or so

ME3 was the nail in the coffin for BioWare, EA was shit long before, but it was such a fucking disappointment with ME2 being a literal epic as good as anything Hollywood has ever done.
BioWare just needs to die, its not even BioWare any more.

game had 3 shitty, unsatisfying endings, people were pissed and a couple of dipshits went after the writers, doxxing them and sending them death/rape threats - the female writers turned into a gender/race issue and the battle lines were drawn from there, see as well

yeah but it didn't matter to the general population. what it showed is how some retards are willing to defend something no matter how shit it is.

Methinks it was first game with homosex. I could be misremembering.
Also this:
pic unrelated

Attached: 1557279627467.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

>anti-white shit in the 50s-60s
yeah ok

regardless of your opinion of WHEN it started, the fact is the controversy surrounding this game is what made it "apparent to the general population", this happened in 2011 - "the last decade or so" you're talking about

DA 2 had homosex before. you can even say mass effect 1 had lesbian sex

We never got the ending. That's why everyone was so damn pissed. Shepard was indoctrinated and never broke free. Everything you see is a dream sequence after a certain point.

>How do you feel knowing the endings of THIS game caused all the rise of diversity/gender politics, gamergate, and the subsequent rise of the far-left/right?
that's not true user, try again or post supporting evidence. Indoctrination theory is real.

yes it didn't matter to the general population, but it was the first modern instance of unrelated issues being transformed into gender/race issues on the whim of the "victims" and/or because of the actions of a couple of spergs who take vidya too seriously

>talifags and thieving refugee apologists
kek

see
me3 controversy set a precedent of thinly-veiled antiwhite as an acceptable form of defense against criticism which continues to this day - this precedent has led to the polarization of the youth and the general population, giving rise to the far left/right

*steals your technology from classified prototype ship*

>ITS
>ABOUT
>JOURNALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck. Well that did accelerate things

I remember some other shit changed before since a certain feminist was getting traction at the same time these games came out but I can't remember what

your posts are not supporting evidence, and what you wrote in this post holds no water. try again.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Dragon Age 2 was more of the breaking point.

ME is based.

>can be space racist
>can fuck the other space racist
>humanity first
>can literally beat up or kill SJW aliens and humans
>can still beat the game without muh diversity

im not going to rummage through 10 year old tweets/articles - if you weren't around when this happened, its too much effort to explain in a single post
two actually, anita sarkessian and brianna wu

right I keep forgetting about wu

>make 2edgy claim
>refuse to provide evidence because lazy

Please stop posting.

Seriously? Old isometric RPGs had homosex and there were gay characters in morrowind, and dragon age had gay romance options. No body really gave a fuck.

i havent bought a new game, any game aside from elite dangerous, since bf4 pissed me the fuck off so bad. i havent even played it in years. i just play elite dangerous and theyve officially ruined any hope i had for elite recently.
its fine by me though, i do have hobbies that involve leaving the house.

how has anything ive said thus far considered to be "edgy"? its a fact this was the first modern instance of anti white hatred used to deflect criticism - most people on this board will say things went to shit around 10 years ago or so, but won't be able to give a specific date/event as evidence. Guess what happened ~10 years ago? THIS

>its a fact this was the first modern instance of anti white hatred used to deflect criticism
>first modern instance of anti white hatred used to deflect criticism

Attached: 1542675915097.jpg (540x540, 74K)

1965 immigration bill you faggot

>buying games at all
that's what torrents are for

Attached: 1442160031494.jpg (600x600, 65K)

The endings? But they were the same scene of space portals exploding in different colors, what do they have to do with diversity?

alright, fair point you got me there
doesn't change the fact im right this though

yeah i dont think there was a cracked multiplayer version of bf4

its not the endings, but the controversy that surrounded them and the precedent it set, see my other replies

Maybe I just played the "fixed" endings but i thought the ending of ME3 was fantastic and I could see low intel people not understand it

well I don't really do multiplayer much anyway, at most I play a LAN server together with 2-3 friends on games like project zomboid or KSP

You're wrong though the majority of people don't even know what this game is or what gamergate was.

I'm one of those guys who played the game and beat it before the patch

You have no idea how angry and disappointed I was.

Did they really replace all the writers with women or soibois?

Attached: 7c7.jpg (267x200, 13K)

Ironically the game's ending is about humanity getting jewed by space kikes

ME 3 was a shitty game with shitty endings.
1 and 2 were great tho.

it didn't.and you are fucking delusional, if you think it was muh gaymergate leading to the rise of the populist new right and not the migrant invasion of 2015

>red, blue and green caused gender politics and diversity culture

Nope.

Attached: 1540433600437.jpg (225x342, 52K)

elite dangerous requires internet because there is a background simulation going on affecting factions and shit in the galaxy. they ruined it with seemingly incompetent coders and apparent lack of care pumping out half assed boring as fuck updates that only hinder what was a pretty nice game. nothing to do with social justice or any gay shit. thats why i liked it so much but even its complete lack of any political themes isnt enough to balance how they shit the game up.

as ive said to other people already, its not so much the game itself, but the PRECEDENT it set, in the years following, other people (mostly niggers and jews) from all forms of media, sports, video games, television, now government, have used the precedent to their advantage
keep in mind this was before the diversity/inclusivity movement, they just tacked on some women for extra press, a lot of the staff had been female up till me2

Actually originally intended to have another ending that wasnt retarded but had to change it due to 'muh leaks' and time constraints. Otherwise really good game.

>not reading a single post in the thread
admittedly, i couldve worded the caption better, but its the controversy around the endings and precedent it set, not the endings themselves

"It was all a dream" twists suck. You're wrong.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here.
I've been here two years.
saged

in europe perhaps, not so much here
you could make the argument the migrant invasion was the spark that the lit the fire, but the me3 controversy/precedent was certainly a catalyst here in the states

The joke is that the difference between the endings was exclusively in terms of colour. If this still confuses you, ask your caregiver to explain it to you using pictures.

Attached: 1532231854588.jpg (424x335, 12K)

>two years is a long time
im surprised Jow Forums is unblocked on your school computer, maybe you ought to focus on class

>I've been here two years.

Attached: F3.png (504x783, 213K)

The ending was awesome, brainlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSE0osxQvA8

They could have went for a boilerplate happy ending that no one remembers like KOTOR, but instead they closed it out with a very dark, transgressive ending. Shephard is losing sanity and being indoctrinated, and the Reapers are testing his resolve and intelligence to see if humans and this life cycle is worthy of existence.

recognizing vague sarcasm on the internet has never been one of my strong suits
you absolute buffon, how many more fucking replies do i need to write that says its not JUST the endings, but the controversy and precedent born from them

really though, it wouldn't kill you to skim a thread with 10+ replies before posting

>and the Reapers are testing his resolve and intelligence to see if humans and this life cycle is worthy of existence.
Nice headcanon, retard. That's not even the Reapers' MO.

>imagine coping so hard

Attached: hqdefault(9).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>all those piles of femShep and gay fanfiction
ME was a fucking mistake alright

christ i forgot about those
yeah maybe i should've blamed the whole franchise for the events of the past ~10 years

>meme flag
>ME3 ending is high IQ

Kill yourself tranny

Attached: 1374463618046.jpg (648x648, 73K)

Is this game really worth playing? The lore is really cool but I couldnt get very far because I found the gameplay to be incredibly boring

t. Brainlet

gameplay was excellent by 2011 standards, if you didn't play it then, its really hard to get into now

I´d say yes, the three parts (Andromeda doesnt exist... you see how it could be a great game but too many stupid choices by the devs) are worth it.

The first part is a bit tedious and more cRPG like, the most boring part the driving around collecting stuff on planets.
Second part has the boring planet scanning.
Third part only has(had) a bad ending which frustrated many players.

Game play mechanics do change between the three and the third was the most polished and fluent. At least imho.

Check the Oscar wins of the 1960’s and then get back to me bucko

Miranda literally got blacked by Jacob. Shepard is an actual cuck. It's probably the single most blue pilled game ever made.

you weren't even ALIVE in the 60's to care about who won an oscar, how is that evidence?
ive already conceded i was wrong when i said that

>"It was all a dream" twists suck. You're wrong.

It wasn't a fucking twist. It was an unfinished game thanks to EA trying to maximize their profits. All the endings are a contrived dream sequence. You are forced into 3 stupid choices.

The ending we never got was Shepard breaking free from indoctrination bullshit, waking up fromt he dream sequence, and soundly defeating the bad guys.

Seconding. It's one of the nest games ever.

It also has nothing to do with OPs crap.

How is the fact that I wasn’t alive change the obvious narratives such as divorce or anti southern sentiment being pushed in those films?
You realize this has been a thing for much longer than your short life?

Two replies back to back? U seem kind of mad breh

That's how I read into it, but it may simply be a matter of Shephard's resolve having broken through the indoctrination.

I didn't become a firm believer until examining the evidence. Hours and hours of content has been produced on this. The questions are very simple.

>Why would Shephard be the only one immune to indoctrination after so much exposure to Reaper tech?
>How in the hell did the Illusive Man end up on the Catalyst if not an apparition in Shephard's mind? The only explanation is that Anderson and the Illusive Man are the angel and devil on Shephard's shoulders.
>Why is it that the aesthetics and noises during Shephard's bizarre dreams throughout ME3 mirror the Reapers and indoctrination?
>Is it just a coincidence that the boy representing the voice of the Reapers on the Catalyst is the same boy Shephard imagined at the very beginning of the game before fleeing Earth?

I could go on and on. And the darkest take of all is:
But I don't think so, because the best ending shows Shephard back on earth in the rubble taking a breath, which notably ONLY takes place if you opt to destroy the Reapers, having fought through their brainwashing.

Best video game series ever made. Period. The 3rd is actually my favorite aside from the shitty ending.

it doesn't change anything, blacks were waiting for a chance to make anti-southern shit for decades but weren't able to until the 60's/civil rights movement came along
something as trivial as oscar wins isn't permissible evidence, to my knowledge, nor did it cause a backlash as severe as what im talking about

Semantics. "It was all a dream" always sucks, therefore the indoctrination theory sucks, too.

>Creating a cultural zeitgeist where blatant hatred towards working class white southern is socially acceptable
>Also blacks made the movies LMAO
Yeah totally irrelevant, it’s just this vidya game that started it

>But I don't think so, because the best ending shows Shephard back on earth in the rubble taking a breath, which notably ONLY takes place if you opt to destroy the Reapers, having fought through their brainwashing.

From the wiki:

Some changes made to the ending of Mass Effect 3 in the Extended Cut directly affect Indoctrination Theory.

In the "High EMS" Destroy ending, the only ending where Shepard survives (shown in the pile of rubble breath scene) is left unexplained.

So this is the "best" ending? This is how you would want 100+ hours of gameplay over 3 games to end? Plus the only reason EA added it was because of the shitstorm that happened was afffecting game sales.

>Semantics. "It was all a dream" always sucks, therefore the indoctrination theory sucks, too.

Do you work for EA?

i didnt think of it that way, one could make the argument that event made it more acceptable for the anti white hatred to take hold after the me3 controversy
oscar wins still aren't permissible evidence, but the zeitgeist you described is - media history repeating itself

>Do you work for EA?
Is this a serious question?

Anti-white strategies began in earnest in the 1960's. Read a book you retarded nigger.

This desu
>purge aliens you hate
>punch journos if you don't want to give interview
>bang tali

Never played it because I'm not a faggot. Mass Effect is dog shit. Kotor was the last good game they made.

i wanted to show how me3 started the chain of events that has led to the current year, but it looks like the chain stretches back farther than i thought possible, thanks for the insight

strategies were prevalent as far back as the 60's, yes i understand that, but it wasn't nearly as acceptable as it was now, where blatant anti-white articles, movies, tv shows are commonplace, whereas back then it was disguised as a "we r oprezed" film

>blatant hatred towards working class white southern is socially acceptable
Dude, we hate you because you are fucking retarded and an embarrassment to our nation. Don't loop on southern inbreds with the white race. Trash must be removed.

>looping in southern inbreds with normal southern whites
if you really want to remove trash, start with yourself

I’m not southern, and you’re not white

>the pilot was gay, married, and made to appear normal.
This bothered me, but also applies to Endgame. "The apocalypse is on us, humanity is being destroyed, now feel good about two crying faggots, because the important part about love in an end of the world scenario isn't finding a way to survive and perpetuate the species and rebuild, but for a people who are complete wastes of now limited precious resources to stick their dicks up each others' butts".
Do these faggots and sjws have any understanding or awareness at all beyond feels?

DA1 was full of faggotry as well. I remember PC gamer in their review of it praising it's homosexual undertones with the whole "taint" plot.

DA2 was just a shit game in general.

Fuck off, it had some of the worst animations in the genre at the time and was worse than 2 which was worse than 1 which remains the best game in the franchise by far.

Zoomer moron.

Attached: 1536318933599.png (960x960, 331K)

There are gays in Endgame? Who?

The reapers are also how humanity will cease to exist. They will harvest before the micronova cleanse this earth