Tfw you realize that white people could conquer Earth if they simply decided to

>tfw you realize that white people could conquer Earth if they simply decided to

Whites are the only group of people that have ever existed that possess the capacity to establish control over our entire planet and the only thing stopping us from doing is altruism and compassion for all mankind.

So brown people, the next time you start to say something negative about white people, just remember that tomorrow you could be vaporized and your entire nation or ethnic group could be under our heel and all it would take for that to become your reality is the decision to make it happen. Aren't we generous?

Music for global conquest and massed armored assault: google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS6-vI70oc0&ved=0ahUKEwi5kK-B3KLiAhWv1FkKHbQpBLMQ_-MBCKcBMAw&usg=AOvVaw3f_azyVSTLzSlieSz-tSA7

Attached: DT4BW7kU0AEKUUo.jpg (640x637, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Dismantling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China and india exist, so no

False
They'd do well, but could not win against the Eastern hordes

You're right of course, but this will only remain the case for the next twenty years or so.

This boast is used as an excuse for complacency, much like how Americans in particular have maintained their hypothetical ability to use their Second Amendment rights to alter or abolish their tyrannical federal government. Any moment now.

>Y-you shouldn't m-make us angry. We'd t-totally k-kick your asses if we r-really got mad. I know we l-lost all the c-colonial wars and V-vietnam but that was just because we weren't really t-trying to win, you see

You couldn't even conquer a bunch of rice fields protected by sweaty farmers

Russians are white.

Attached: download.png (246x205, 9K)

Just a reminder, the reason for this is like OP said, our empathy is what stops us.
If we acted like barbarian Vikings did when they conquered land, and just mercilessly invaded while killing all the men women and children that didn't drop to their knees and surrender this would be possible.
We're held back by this burden of caring for others.
This is why what's are becoming minorities in their own countries.
Cause we're all becoming pussies that follow "the rules"
I say drop all the compassion bullshit and dedicate to a newly formed religion based on merciless violence until all the opposition is purged.
We're all gonna be dead in 100 years anyways so who gives a fuck if half of cockroaches that look like us get an early dismissal.

Nah, if all whites (US, Canada, Europe, Russia, Australia, South Africa) fought collectively in a total war capacity with no restraint the rest of the world would crumble. I'm talking full use of every weapon at our disposal, including nuclear weapons, to force capitulation.

You're literally a retard if you think China and India could stand up to the combined might of the white air forces, navies, armies, and nuclear arsenal. 2 billion ant people won't count for anything if their entire industrial base gets obliterated within the first week of hostilities.

In the 19th century definitely we could have. Unfortunately our ancestors decided to keep niggers in our countries and give modern medicine and technology to everybody and now we’re completely on the back foot.

>only true for the next 20 years

Kek

>I'm talking full use of every weapon at our disposal, including nuclear weapons, to force capitulation.

This is not actually going to happen though. For one thing, the "enemy" isn't a foreign city that can be wiped out a la Hiroshimootsaki. The "enemy" is a massive and growing foreign population already on the soil of all of the major Western powers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Dismantling

Nuclear weapons cannot be used to fight a civilian population on one's own soil no matter how ruthless a government is (for obvious reasons), so it will not.

When has any country that wasn't white been the most dominant one in the past 2000 years? As for you, I don't know why you'd rather be ruled by the chinese than by the US.

>Muh white race is the dominant race

Attached: 1557321938837.jpg (749x794, 92K)

>As for you, I don't know why you'd rather be ruled by the chinese than by the US.

Please show me where I said this, Leaf

Your wife is fucking a nigger, cuck

I implied what you didn't like the US ruling because of your other post and preferred to think that India/China can withstand a war against western countries. Given that no one can actually predict how a war would actually turn out in the scenario we made up, I feel like someone guessing the winner would guess the side he prefers to see winning. I don't ever post here though so don't mind me.

>WE WUZ CONQUERORZ N SHEEEIT
how about you focus on preventing the third world hordes from colonizing your own country before larping as Alexander the Great

India cant even deal with pakistan, wtf you talking about and china have no training at all, they will surrender in less than 6 months.

Lol there is no such thing as "white people". A social construct desperately created by Americans to have a common identity beyond " Europe's rejects and convicts "

The white apes were busy sniffing their own anuses when the Mediterranean Greeks, themselves borrowing from the Persians introduced civilization to parts like the Italian Peninsula that in turn somewhat civilized western Europe

Whites were literal apes when civilization was invented in Egypt, Persia and India

And lol at the low IQ fag who thinks Whites can beat the Orient when they couldn't beat the discount Indo Chinese offshoot

India is literally fighting Pakistan with mig 21s. They can't be serious lol. That flooded submarine too, I hope that one is fake.

India can't even deal with going to the toilet.

>When has any country that wasn't white been the most dominant one in the past 2000 years? As for you, I don't know why you'd rather be ruled by the chinese than by the US.

You're welcome.

And lol at whites who think being relevant for 200 years puts them on the same pedestal as the eternal superpowers India and China

Attached: download.png (291x173, 7K)

There is a legitimate question to be asked regarding whether further demographic decline will make whites more desperate and dangerous, or more resigned and passive.

We can expect a "split" where some people go one way others the other extreme, but we really have no idea how this split among whites will run. 90:10? 70:30? 50:50? 30:70?

One trend that does seem pretty clear already, though, is that the middle is vanishing.

The Vietnamese were armed by the Russians (a white people). They didn’t build their own weapons or anything like that. Before the 1960s they were ruled over by France for decades.

>not allowed to invade the north
We literally just played police for the jungle

Why don't whites do it already? There are too many people on this planet. World could use a good genocide.

>tfw you realize the only thing that stopped the mongol horde from raping europe
>is a mercy act from God by making genghis khan go to heaven
"whites" are faggots throughout history
face it
You got BTFO by the EAST each and everytime
The only thing that made you "dominant" now (LMFAO) is paying off faggots and britain funding house of SAUD
you're nothing, you're worthless
FUCK OFF CUMSKINS
WHITES ARE THE RACE THAT WILL BRING IN THE ANTICHRIST HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Source? Also what happened to China and India? They massacred their GDP pretty well (inb4 colonialism).

>a developing nations achievements from 3000 years ago nullify a developed nations achievements now

If Great Britain wanted your country wiped out they could have done so. You just sound delusional.

quit talking you jew slave

Neither India nor China were global actors, though... let alone superpowers in the sense that the USSR was, and US still is.

That doesn't mean China necessarily can't become one, of course.. but dude look at a 1900 world map and you can see that Europeans accomplished the direct conquest of the vast majority of the world, and most of what wasn't directly taken over was either a white diaspora nation or European-founded settler state, apart from a few exceptions like China or Persia and even these were largely in a Western sphere of influence of one kind or another, enjoying vast diplomatic and economic privileges.

You're entitled to feel a certain schadenfraude at the West's decline in recent decades of course, but come on.

Attached: we6EIjI.png (7376x3308, 652K)

Genghis Khan was wasted and was banging whores 24/7 towards the end it’s not a “miracle” he died. The Mongols would have beat Europe sure, but they destroyed everyone else too. Not sure what a military campaign 800 years ago does to btfo white supremacy or whatever your point is.

>I know we l-lost all the c-colonial wars and V-vietnam but that was just because we weren't really t-trying to win, you see
I'm by no means a fan of 20th century-today American foriegn policy and am in no way defending the actions that we have taken against soveriegn countries (and especially against their civilians), but I can't help but mention that the US has not engaged in total war against any of our opponents. I believe that if we did, we could take over the world over the course of generations, particularly with the help of Europe and the Anglo colonies.
Your point about the 2nd amendment is well taken, though.

Attached: 1554572481085.jpg (559x1024, 59K)

> man at a bar asks for a "white russian"
> laughter breaks out, as there is no such thing

The mongs wouldn't defeat europe. I highly doubt that.

genghis khan almost destroyed whites out of existence. So no, white people are not the ones to fear

yeah they were wouldn't be able to even though they would have conquered your pasty nord ass

No they fucking couldn't. There's only 800,000,000 of you, and 7.8 billion others. What gave you the idea that you could do this?

The current number of foreigners on Western soil is still small enough, and in the United States's case regional enough, that it could be neutralized without needing to utilize "big unit war" tactics. Again, all it takes is the decision to make it happen. In a total war scenario this task is easily accomplished.

I also realize that offensive use of nuclear weapons and imperialist war plans will most likely never be utilized by white people again. I'm simply making the observation that, collectively, white nations are capable of forcing the rest of the world to its knees and able to take control of every region on Earth. The real key to longevity would be not allowing non-whites to integrate into white society and destroying any attempt by non-whites to reform nation states.

I'm not advocating for this because as much as I believe that the creation of a white ethnostate is moral and completely ancompletely justifiable I also believe every racial and ethnic group should be allowed it's own region.

>t. non-white

Cope.

The Mongols were btfo by Hungary when they made a real effort to take Europe, they weren't able to address the issue of every noble throughout the continent having a huge stone castle to hide in after they scorched all the cropland around them.

Again, cope.

>t. non-white

Seething.

Attached: +_8b268d38f529d9c164a82370027a0f4a.jpg (1000x938, 115K)

He wasn't even close, his horde barely even made it into Hungary.

Nuclear weapons.

>What gave you the idea that you could do this?
the military industrial complex is extremely white.

china and india dont have shit except a lot of people. their jets suck, their grand new aircraft carrier doesnt work.... seriously, they are just paper tigers.

>funny little hat

They didn't even get there

Lol whites could kill probably 40 before one dies more of trained

>POO

No you were just to afraid of the million man army come marching down from China that's all.

Whites would much rather fight and kill each other.
Why let the other races in on the fun when they'll lose the ability to feed themselves on their own anyway.

>million man

A million chinks translates to about 500 white men

And four vietkong dinks is like 5000 of your yankee yodlers

lol yeh Vietnam really "won" a lot in that war.

>POO
>POO
>POO
>POO

fuck off shitskin cunt

That is our one fatal flaw we are too kind to people who do not deserve it.

I am at the most embarrassing place on earth right now plz don't judge me.

We didn't lose anything we LET IT GO.
We could have won Vietnam if they had let us, instead the military and government were looking at bigger global economic possibility

you have a big delusional ego for someone who sits his ass in a chair inside of his parents basement

you have very stale putdiwns for somebody with such a cool memeflag

>"I will conquer da world from my mummy's basement!!!"
Rubbery lipped incel baboon, we have already taken over your countries :) now back to bed before I get the whip out, you apefaced joker Amerimutt :)

Attached: ffffffffff.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

jewy af

The only problem with your cute little theory is that whites are not a group of people anymore. A category, of course, but any semblance of racial unity and cohesion has been (((disrupted))).

Attached: 53160933.png (499x338, 38K)

>Nah, if all whites (US
KEK
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 1548028900419.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

>China and india exist, so no
both were defeated and subjugated by the whites

its finally trending in the right direction though.
whites are waking up to who we are and what we were before the kikes decided to call us white.

Petrodollar + USMIC = Presently Controlling World. So it's kind of already done.

Attached: 1557972902505.png (665x618, 274K)

This malformed kike looks like he could murder your arab ass effortlessly. You subhuman can't even tie your own shoelaces. We've been BTFOing you for 500 years straight, sit down retard LMAO

only their nukes matter and it's doubtful they really do

all of this is stupid fantasy bullshit make-believe that the ZOG world government doesn't already exist. get real. there could never be a war between whites/westerners/europeans and the rest of the world because there is not any geopolitical distinction any more and hasn't been for generations. all races are extinct, there is only ZOG.

Where? Not here in the US, that's for sure. They've still got us playing the two party game where both support ruining our country for the glory of Israel. The rest of the anglosphere is so horribly cucked you have to talk positively about men getting pregnant from their front holes or you get thrown in prison and shanked with a rubber spork. So where are these awakened whites? South Africa, where it's already too fucking late to stop them from getting Zimbabwe'd? If you wake up to find the burglar is already raping your wife and has a gun to your head it's a bit of a moot point.

Attached: 1361686027334.png (1280x720, 916K)

oh no no no

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1828x852, 460K)

>Where? Not here in the US, that's for sure

Yes, here in the USA for sure.
Anybody older than a zoomer amd yoing than a boomer knows it to be true.

>the only thing stopping us from doing is altruism and compassion for all mankind.
We're not so pure and generous, it's the desire our elites have for power over us. They take our dominant position in the world for granted, therefore their struggle is against us, suppressing the rest of us to make their power secure.

The alien is the tool of the traitor. Blame the traitor above the alien.

> So where are these awakened whites?

unwelcomed in the jewish media but we are here and growing

Yep, race traitors are doing far more damage than any nigger is right now

your saying most people on Jow Forums are cucks.