Am I now suddenly jewish?

literally just found out today that my great, great grandmother is jewish. this is on my mothers side, on her mothers side. what the fuck? am I now suddenly fucking jewish? I had no fucking clue and I was talking with my uncle and he just dropped this. my mother is dead so I can't ask her and so is my grandmother, I had always just been regular dutch. does this change shit? am I still allowed to hate the jews?

Attached: fuckfuck.png (457x350, 118K)

Just call yourself Jewish and expose other Jews giving yourself more credibility.

Sorry, senpai.

Attached: vtcrexw.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Its alright user. We are the kikes now.

yep, nothing you can do about it, now get off my board kike

Attached: dont be this guy.jpg (992x744, 53K)

Yes. Judaism is given to children via their mothers.

I havent figured out if it was my great grandmothers mom or my great grandfathers mom though. if its the dad, will I be absolved of all judaism in my blood?

yep, fucking kike

brother, do not insult me

Attached: BC2F70D2-DFD8-4050-93F1-CC4566AC22FA.jpg (125x124, 4K)

so youre 1/8th jewish? what would hitler say about that? lol

True. Be a Norman Finkelstein.

Jews have always intermixed (see pic rel of this guy - little did he know, evidence points to his being Jewish!) - you're part Jewish, no doubt. Hopefully you got some of their brains - just use your powers for good.

My great grandmother left Poland during ww2 and to this day I'm not sure if she was Jewish or Russian or polish.
I have a polish last name but I know how little that means.
Apparently she used to call her friends back in Europe and talk on the phone speaking Russian and polish and she was very crabby.
I don't have any Jewish features.
My nose is white and I have green eyes.
But I'm still not sure.
Tbqhwyfamalam, even if you're 5%kike or what not I'd say it doesn't make a big difference, as long as you disavow what the jews are currently doing to the world spreading degeneracy and racemixing entire populations, creating war and destruction for their own benefit while only we have to deal with it.
But if you want to play "double agent" you can start pretending to be Jewish and talking shit about "my fellow jews"
Be a martyr user.

It follows the maternal line.
So you are Jewish. Yes.

Shalom fren

my whole body is white, blue eyes and blonde hair lmao. will the jews still accept me? I shall infiltrate

This. You’ll be an Uncle Benjamin

Attached: 1558069893293.png (512x512, 207K)

You can still bring Jews into the oven from the inside fren.

You can easily hide it. Most poltards cannot admit that Jews really resemble whites and can hide it. It was even hard for Nazis to find Jews. They had to trace down every German's ancestry just to confirm their Jewry. Also a lot of Eastern Europeans have Jewish ancestry. Enjoy your life user.

>suddenly

You were always Jewish.

the nuemberg laws allow 1/8th to be considered german, and OP is 1/16th, you counted wrong

Oy vey, the irish get around dont we?

I had a Jew great great grandfather. I guess I am not a Jew, thanks God.