Oi, you got a license for that anonymity?

Hey bongs, why aren't you faggots currently violently overthrowing your government? I'd be burning down government buildings with my boys if this sort of shit was happening here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17 Police fine pedestrian £90 over facial recognition camera row.png (795x510, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamieJBartlett/status/1128657365090361344
vocaroo.com/i/s10FaiQ0peu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to start walking with an extreme grimace on your face so that your face distorts beyond all recognition

oi bruv
bin that grin

I wonder if that works

inb4
>man fined for making extreme grimace to hide from CCTV

Attached: 1557623222382.png (333x333, 53K)

can't believe this future is actually here

VIDEO

twitter.com/JamieJBartlett/status/1128657365090361344

What if I don a red nose and a colorful wig?

Considering the
>clowns are scary
meme that has been going on for the past couple of years, you'd probably be arrested as a terrorist.

vocaroo.com/i/s10FaiQ0peu0

We should but no one els is eather

Good point.

Attached: 1554290362549.png (593x580, 621K)

>why aren't you faggots currently violently overthrowing your government
because they're not americans

No one else is as cucked as you. Also learn to spell, you can't even speak the language your country named and that's pathetic.

OMG SOMEONE GOT A FINE FOR BEING A WANKER OVERTHROW TJE GOVEKRJY REEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF CUNT
LIFE IS FINE HERE DON'T LIKE IT FUCK OFF

oi mate do you have your 4chinz loiscense?

I'm pretty amazed even youth gangs don't destroy cameras. How cucked of a people do you have to be that fucking stationary non guarded things get to stand and not be destroyed. Take a plasma torch to the fucking pole. If you can't destroy a inanimate object good luck putting people against a wall and executing them you larper faggots.

>he thinks there's something wrong with not wanting the government to constantly monitor you with facial recognition cameras
you niggas are lost

Attached: cuck shirt.jpg (1784x2528, 2.63M)

just wear a burka

grinning is already a death penalty offense on Twitter

Attached: 1554828664900.jpg (749x663, 90K)

Well that Twitter Doctor isn't wrong

based

Attached: 1464369534097.jpg (1920x2560, 1.45M)

Hey bongs, *takes bite from cheeseburger* why aren't you faggots currently violently overthrowing your government? *scratches ass* I'd be burning down government buildings with my boys if this sort of shit was happening here. *grabs piss bottle*

nuke br*tain

That's an odd departure from the typical black stereotypes you people ascribe to me.

It's hard to destroy things when you have to apply for a vandalism license before the act.

kys wigger

>why aren't you faggots currently violently overthrowing your government
jesus..no fucking shit..I swear to fucking god if weedman were to try this..

Attached: 1510657024049.gif (450x192, 1003K)

You're a nigger of course you would. But you have a point, they should be burning Britain down.

That's the difference between human rights and government-enforced "human rights."

I keep telling Euros this, even with cartoons, and Euros just refuse to listen. Don't call it a grave, it's the future you fought for.

Attached: why Europeans can't understand America.png (500x832, 109K)

Blacks don't take shit lying down unlike modern whites. If we don't like something we make it known, for better or for worse.

you’re that desperate for attention? go back to reddt wigger

Once again. Look more at the word "fine" and less at what it was over.

It's all a money-making exercise, which they even admitted to when it comes to speed cameras.

Too true mate

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (278x307, 35K)

conformist faggot

They only allow these "rights" because they know you're no threat to them. The issue with this view is that it doesn't take in to account a decline in morals that makes the "rights" and the guns entirely pointless.

Americans are nearly minority American, and where were your guns then?

butthurt cumskin

I agree with the Serb.

did they tell you that when half of Zimbabwe starved ?

>They only allow these "rights" because they know you're no threat to them
They try to ban them all the time. As they have in most of the west.
>da guvment is totally united and omnipotent, they simply don't care about the hundred million guns on their lands they don't control
You are a perfect example of what a government will do if they can operate without worries.

Its ok OP, Anglos arent white anyway.

Plus Jow Forums will be blocked by all ISPs in the UK, Canada and New Zealand, so finally Jow Forums can be good again without these turds posting

Polish "people" are not real people.

Our women are pretty, our country 99% white, and our streets safe. Really, its more than you can say for your nation

I've been to krakow and I've had a polish gf. Jow Forums will kiss your arse and believe the memes, but I've been to Poland and have been in a Polish social circle.