'Bye PewDiePie' Diss Track Puts Indian Youtuber on TIME Next Gen. Leaders' List

What's the point in releasing a diss-track when your actual COUNTRY used its legal system to make PewDiePie take down his track?

You're not competing, your country's a CORRUPT SHITHOLE.

Attached: stupid street shitters.png (1008x543, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5MYGQBYRo
youtu.be/h6lHUn20J5g
youtube.com/watch?v=f62f-cDoYuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamyan
southfront.org/indias-3-billion-nuclear-submarine-almost-sunk-because-someone-left-hatch-opened-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your ”pol humor” threads.
Face it. most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

these guys actually took it serious, fucking hell lmao

Bot.

One of the high courts in India (there are only 25) literally ordered PewDiePie to release a video apologizing and calling for an end to the subscribe to PewDiePie meme. youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5MYGQBYRo

>You're not competing, your country's a CORRUPT SHITHOLE
What else is new?

Shows how unrealistic and pathetic Time is. When will they just die already? Nobody buys magazines

>most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be.
I have a toilet in my house.

There are 29 High Courts in India. 1 for each state. Delhi is a city-state, and the Delhi HC called to ban it (literally 1 judge oversaw the case).

The video works down here in the South. We can eat beef too.

>POO IN LOO

>SUPER POWER 2020!

lmao who cares, India will literally break the internet simply by its sheer size. YouTube channels are already selling out making India-centric content because it gets you views.

Just like the US is ubiquitous on the internet, India will follow suit. You can already see them here on Jow Forums.

We Indians are the new master race now.

Attached: india average male.jpg (512x512, 37K)

MASALLAH

pajeets so proud of supporting a companies money making schemes while not getting anything out of it.

based kerala user. god's own toilet

It's funny watching the effects of the Internet on India, watching them being exposed for being extremely weird and backwards and yet we do everything to bend over for them and make them happy because they are so many of them, it's easy to get money out of them.

The West wants India to buy it's culture but India wants the West to cater directly to it and only it.

Lol did they even listen to the lyrics? Much dirtier compared to bitch lasagna

Did you get ripped by all the squatting you did when you took shits on the side of the street?

What is bye pewdiepie? Never seen it.

assuming people will even remember your race when we're done. Fucking niggers. Death to all non-whites.

Yes the internet is going to go the way of Quora now. And right now less than half the population has been connected to the internet

youtu.be/h6lHUn20J5g
So backward

Wait this was because of T-series? I thought it was about NZ ?

>Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to...
Bobs or vagana?

Indian government is partnering with other cucked governments to ban Jow Forums as well.

>youtube
Fuck shitskins and fuck global oligarchy and the system they abuse - capitalism and bribe/fund their own election campaigns. Hope they fight each other until world starts burning. It's due time for death and destruction.

don't even want to insult you

>t. spic
Carlos you are not white my man.

Poo-diepie
Ayyyy lmao

What are you gonna do, Indians, SHITpost your way to the top? LuL

>India SuperPowa 2020
You're the shit, like no really, literally are The Shit.

Ok I'm gonna stop with my shitty dad jokes...

Based.

Let suppose I decided to diss PewDiePie but instead of dissing him I dissed Sweden and swedish.
-Not a fan of Bollywood

Seething

#
Fuck off Muslim scum and worship your pedophile prophet .

>attacked Sweden and Swedish
Then the Swedes will provide you a citizenship and ask you to become the head of their Ministry of Culture.

Even I use mashallah/inshallah even though I'm not Muslim. It's now a Hindi word, retard.

Shut the fuck up Pajeet, it's people like you that are making the West hate India more and more

You need to have a leg to stand on pajeet, you could never insult Sweden.

Japs/Gooks cant into English
Chinks can't into freedom

That literally leaves only poos other than the western world to have such a large online presence. Reminding that Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Nepalis etc. mostly watch the same media. Bollywood is also popular in MENA countries due to the cultural similarity between India and Middle East.

#
Bastards like you are the reason India is becoming a Muslim country

Your entire lineage is retard you bastard it is not a Hindi word it is Arabic word you faggot.Now go suck on Muslim goat fuckers dick you left wing religion traiter liberal faggot.

Yeah they may have won but they're still Indian so big L.

Pewds paved the way for many YouTubers. PewDiePie's net worth is 20 million. He has 95 million subscribers, and he did all of this before the age of 30. He has really nice loos too.

let me guess
you don't say "Hindustan"?
you don't even say "Hindustan Zendabad" because it's Persian?
How about Saare Jahan se Accha Hindustan Hamara? Sarfaroshi ki Tamanna?

you don't use words like,
Khoon,
Qabr,
Qabil,
Qatl,
Vatan,
Dost,
Hind,
Qila,
Zyada,
Sabzi,
Faqir,
Mashoor,
etc

because they're of Perso-Arabic origin?

There's nothing wrong in using that because it's become a part of our culture fucktard. The Mughals Persianzed India, they weren't Persians themselves but took up Persian culture and mixed it with Indian culture.

Some of the most legendary works of poetry are in Persianised Hindustani.

Fucken brainlet's.

youtube.com/watch?v=f62f-cDoYuU

What diss. Much wow

Insulting a record label by dissing the people of the country. Like attacking Ikea by insulting Swedish cuckery

Like many low IQ brainlets on /pol the only insults this bad Borat impersonator can come up with are broad generalizations of (what he thinks is) group behavior

The only thing insulting about the Pew die pie video was the lack of originality. He deserved legal action anyway for his whore's voice

>Khoon
Rakt
>Qabil
Chatur
>Qatl
Hatya
>Vatan
Desh
>Dost
Mitra
>Hind
Bharat
>Qila
Durg
>Zyada
Adhik
>Sabzi
Shaq
>Faqir
Bhichu
>Mashoor
Prasiddh

You just have to make an effort to de-Arabize/Persianize the language.

>we can eat beef too

Woke as fuck

Well we already cater to the chinks, at least poos arent insectoids who view everyone else as fuel for their machine.

LMAO retard do you actually use those pure Sanskrit origin words instead of the shorter and more normal persian/arabic words without making a completely fool of yourself?

this is like saying we should all speak in shakesperean English.

Hindu nationalists represent the pinnacle of retardation.

Koreans are just as bad when it comes to trying to wipe out Japanese words from Korean.

I change my mind, Koreans are much worse.

Ayegi to prajna hi. Aur aap rote reh jaoge

Did you know that Indians have poopoo in their brains?
(Not a joke, they really are mentally retarded. That's why this line insulted them, because they know it's true.)

Why did he have to take an order from INDIA when he lives in the UK? If he lived in America he could just say go fuck yourselves......

#
The MUGHALS ONLY INVADED INDIA AND BROUGHT THEIR SHITTY CULTURE AND TRASHY MUSIC

THE MUSLIMS BARRING 20% OF CONVERTS ARENT EVEN INDIAN THEY ARE MICCEGENATION PRODUCT OF ARABIC MEN RAPING AND CONVERTING HINDU WOMEN.

BEFORE SUCKING DICKS OF MUSLIMS LEARN THE HISTORY OF HOW MUSLIMS COMMITTED VARIOUS ATTROCITIES KILLED 80 MILLION HINDUS .THEIR ATTROCITIES ARE GOING ON FROM 1200AD TO CURRENT DAY

I DONT CARE ABOUT SHITTY CATCHPHRASES,WHEN DAY OF CIVIL WAR COMES WE WILL WIPE OUT THE MUSLIM SCUMS ALONG WITH YOU TRAITORS.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU ARE NON -MUSLIM STOP SUCKING MUSLIM DICK ALL THE TIME .

well at least there's some good news.

ok kmizkiymlkinsktiv, that was funny. Vishnu be praised

His lawyer probably told him to do it to avoid a lawsuit in which he'd have to fork over millions to T-Series.

Nobody should give a shit about poos. They've got plenty to pave the streets with.

YouTube would block it in India if it's actually a legitimate court order. So there is no point.

You're literally fucking retarded. The Arabs were defeated and the Ummayyad Caliphate was stopped at Sindh by Hindus in 770 AD.

The Muslims who attacked India were Turkic, NOT Arab or Persians. The Mughals were Persianised Mongols, literally descended from Timur and therefore Chinngis Khan. Arabs who came to India were traders, no invaders after that period of attempted Arab conquest.

The world would be a better place if india was nuked. Neck yourselves shit lovers.

How about India kills all their sand niggers for us so they stop coming here? Getting rid of them isn't enough.

Underrated

Wow, the Jews chose you and give you doggy biscuits for behaving. That's something to be proud of.

Didn't Muslims stack the heads of Buddhists so high that they couldn't see over the pile while they were on the backs of their horses?

this faggot supported that trans fag who lost a bunch of subs a few days ago

That was in Afghanistan. Yeah Afghanistan is a sad story of a Buddhist/Hindu country being rendered completely unrecognisable. Most Pashtuns LARP as Iranic even though they're like 50-60% ANI and 20% ASI (literally Dravidian).

The diss track should have played like a Bollywood musical. I am officially disappoint

He was just a gay man who tried to get a bunch of straight men to have sex with him. James Charles is apolitical, by the way. He'd definitely would be a leftist if he ever got into politics, though. His dad's a contractor, which is a fairly masculine occupation, though.

Who honestly fucking cares about jewtube "celebrities"? Kys OP for using the few functioning brain cells you have left to make this thread.

With the NZ and other shootings occuring plus the msm blasting him non stop as a nazi, he would've definitely been receiving other threats, most likely from UK as well due to the current political climate. He looked legit terrified in his apology video. Something is up.

This too. Same with Muslims, we'll cater to any backwards country if their rich people pay us enough, that's the problem. US is all about freedom until we're dealing with an unfree nation and then we have to deal with their restrictive levels and laws.

They recently destroyed a couple giant Buddhist statues that were from the 6th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamyan

Also TIME literally got a PAKISTANI to wite a hit piece on our Prime Minister right before the election to place it on the cover page right before the election.

What was the name of that incident?

that's still a fuckload of people. Less than half of india's population is the entire population of the united state or even more.

That isn't new, when the Mughal Empire ruled Afghanistan, Aurangzeb ordered to destroy the status with canon fire but his orders were rejected.

>4 dalits were killed during the production of this film

#
How did that Muslim cock taste you religion traitor?
Cucks like you would lick cum coming out of your daughter/wife's cunt if a Muslim raped raped them in front of you then you will chant " MUSLIMS AND HINDUS ARE BROTHERS PLEASE MAKE MORE MORE MOSQUES FOR THEM AND GIVE THEM MORE FACILITIES BECAUSE INDIA IS A SICK-ULAR COUNTRY.I DONT CARE IF MUSLIMS RAPE,MURDER COMMIT ATTROCITIES BECAUSE I PRACTICE SICK-ULARISM.BUT HINDU NATIONALISTS WHO OPPOSE ISLAMICIZATION ARE ISLAMOPHOBE AND FASCISTS WHO MUST BE SILENCED".

TRAITORS LIKE YOU ARE EVEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN MULLAHS BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHEN YOU WILL STAB YOUR OWN PEOPLE IN THE BACK.

Why are we having this thread even? Not politics, not current events, not science,not journalism

Felix should sue YouTube over the entire fucking thing and be done with it. Call out the Jew. Call out T-Series for being against white people.

Checked, Satan, but fuck India with a long dick.

>one swede is worth the entire poo population

So it is new.

I smell India boomer

this

Yikes bro

>muh Time magazine
jesters

Attached: time.jpg (1264x671, 246K)

this

this.

Poo

I smell shit....

POOD.COM

stop with your e-celeb shit you fucking culture boomers. People like you are literally the boomers of the internet. Ironically most of you are zoomers who actually care about ecelebs like jewdiepie. What could be more shameful than the fact that me being an indian do not care about which indian e celeb released what "diss" song , but you, a stranger cares about it so much you are willing to sacrifice an actually relevant topic thread for this horseshit

>oy vey shit it down

>TIME magazine
>muh eceleb
Yep Jow Forums is the only board where this cancer is allowed.

Witnessing trips, fucking noone knows shit about indian content but indians. Sofaking angry over the dominance Pewds had over a shitty indian tech company but now Pewds has reached his limit. lt was good while it lasted and now you'll soon see recommendations steer people to see Bollywood shit everytime you visit youtube. Bots will auto sub people to T-Series soon mark the date.

Attached: 1521939280847.gif (200x200, 470K)

I bet he really smells like poo

is this legit?

southfront.org/indias-3-billion-nuclear-submarine-almost-sunk-because-someone-left-hatch-opened-report/

Literally half the comments on T-Series music vids are from Afghans, Middle Easterners and sometime Russians.