Love Jesus

Dear unelected,

This is my annual post to say how fucked you are, my name is DFGQER and I have this to say.

We simple do not give a fuck how many shills and bots you have posting on our board, our minds are rarely engage in your pointless posts, you look like retards in every fucking thread, keep doing what you doing though because it gives us more power. I’m just saying how it is, you have lost and there is nothing you can do or say that is ever going to change that, because you are not aligned with truth or god.

We have more power than you can ever imagine, and killing one of us makes no difference, in fact killing one of us does many of us a favor, we are missionary's from out of space with one goal only. To free our people, and we will use what ever means necessary, while leaving the most extreme till last, you cannot stop us nor can you change our minds.

Go fuck your self, drink plenty of bleach and surrender before its too late, we are resourceful, we are shifting all the time, we learn more and more and more about you every day and dare I say more about you than you even know about your selves. We are of no form or identity, we simple are and that is what you fear most, you tried our hand well this is our response.

Trump was elected because of us, if Trump does not do what we want he will be replaced, you don’t get it at all, you will never have another legit puppet in power we will make sure of that.

Suck my cock

Some Jow Forums fag

Attached: index.jpg (190x265, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-B7-Vcdlld8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our board

our streets, our earth, our resources

youtube.com/watch?v=-B7-Vcdlld8

Our music

Attached: 1552963921982.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Its time to grow up, user.

it time you stopped caring about what other people cringe over user?

>our earth

what are you going to do? cringe like a girl does if they disapprove of opinions?

go away shill fag

Attached: index.jpg (238x212, 12K)

Sometimes the young and impressionable need to be reminded that they are young and impressionable.

your emotions are your mind, which is why women should not be allowed to fucking vote...

You responded twice to my post. You care. You need guidance

3 times to one post. U r clearly upset.

tgif

"let me finish my cig first."

OK I finished my cig, I can make as many post as I fucking want user, I don't have to listen to your umm quota rules, in fact I can make as many threads as I want.

What did you mean by that comment?

How do I ascend l, user? Am I damned? I feel that way alot...

well you first quite jerking off, after 48 hours you will feel agitated , that is because you T level is restoring it self, then you force yourself to disconnect from the net for 5 days, you change your diet to purest paleo diet. You study lectures, works in the none minded self, aka none ego. Ego is a western invention used to drag people into conflict with their own mind, that isn't the path, the path is to change the mind, to reprogram it.

just stop touching your dick

based and redpilled

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1550878213088.jpg (500x375, 25K)

what is stupid is shills do not care, they start up another 15 threads with use of bots, i have enough skill to even the score, I won't say how but I might do it.

except my bots will never play fair, they would flood the board with redpills over and over and over.

to the point they would be forced to shut it down

i won't be running those bots, anons will do it for me after i give them the source code.

c# it seems is a useful language and piss easy because its dumbed down, microdick gives me all the tools to iterate over web page elements till i find what I need

webBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("something").InvokeMember("click");

Yeah i've done enough on complex websites to know where to look for the id

you want to cringe at that in an attempt to stop me from doing it?

I'll do what i fucking want, i can write programs this way if i want, its not my problem if people use them for unintended purposes since these programs can be used to make peoples lives easier

i used linux almost exclusively for over 2 years i learned a lot, i created a checky windows 10 install for gaming but games are so pointless these days, they are all shit, but i still like my c# stuff, building windows apps is fun, they make it so easy compared with linux app development, they give so much power to the user rather than the programmer...