Hes probably gonna win boys

i never want to say who will win a presidential election because demographics are so volatile, but i think hes probably going to win.

biden sounds like a REALLY old man in his interviews. he stutters on his words alot and can barely form a sentence. stupid policies and the left hate him.

bernie is plummeting in the polls

maybe trump is the best accelerationism we can get. if he wins again, the left might do something drastic that would start a civil war.

Attached: 7DAFEB15-E234-46BC-AD5D-749E34C3C216.jpg (2986x1680, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6qGwmXZtsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is going to win again as long as he keeps a steady path

>probably
nope.
it's a definite.

>as long as he keeps sucking israels dick
ftfy

Attached: C902E209-BC15-4B5A-9993-1E7C71712774.gif (616x900, 792K)

hed have to fuck up pretty bad, like say the N word or something. trump can get away with things that most people cant.

Attached: HereDatBoi.jpg (1121x631, 53K)

as long as he continues to fuck china ill vote for him

Attached: AF6E5723-F9AE-4656-A98F-0326E67E8CB8.jpg (800x533, 48K)

of course he is going to win
besides, dont rely on polls from partisan sites like retarded lefties do and then they get surprised that Hillary lost when Trump supposedly had like 5% chances to win.

Use bookies. The less payout rate you get on bet, the higher chance of candidate winning.

Attached: bookies.jpg (1079x437, 67K)

Since 1900 presidents have won reelection 75% of the time. Then when we factor in that Trump already won when his own party and half the right wing media was running against him, and when he had no experience compared to now where, for the most part, the right has solidified behind him and he has four years experience and the odds get even better.

#MeToo

Nothing short of a heart attack is going to stop him. it won’t be /ptg/ salt but salt is on the menu lads.

He’ll win if the powers that be want him too. Voting doesn’t matter.

BIDEN IS CRUSHING TRUMP IN THE POLLS ALREADY, ESPECIALLY IN MUST WIN STATES LIKE PA.

SO EXACTLY HOW IS TRUMP GONNA WIN????

And by crushing, I mean like WAY more ahead in the polls than Hillary was against Trump. Enough of a margin to take out the fuck-up factor pollsters had in 2016.

A good angle to use with bernie is that he is corrupt.
He didn't stand up to DNC corruption, so why would be stand up to any other form of corruption?
He's corrupt. Far from being "the more honourable option" the fact he tolerated corruption because the "end justifies the means" displays that he is a dishonourable man that cannot be trusted.

Oh yeah and he's anti white

Attached: antiwhite-bernie-sanders1.png (500x897, 198K)

> Biden sounds like a REALLY old man in his interviews. he stutters on his words alot and can barely form a sentence.

A Trumptard claiming BIDEN does this?
Talk about irony.
Gaslighting at its finest.

Attached: Idiot-Donald-Trump-American-Slander.jpg (800x652, 90K)

Trump sounds like a valley girl, not an old man.

Attached: womp-womp-trump.jpg (1430x1384, 174K)

Of course. No doubt about that.

Fucking based as fuck

Election night 2020 is gonna be so much fun. 2016 was the most fun I've ever had in Jow Forums, and this is gonna top it. Too bad it's over a year away.

Too bad I'm predicting I'm still gonna be on Jow Forums in a year.

Im here forever....

He is right, you know.

cigani youths deteked
youtube.com/watch?v=K6qGwmXZtsE

I think hes going to win solely on the fact Democrats have awful candidates. I typically vote dem but there isnt a single candidate I like and I dont hate trump enough to vote solely to keep him out. A lot of my friends are the same way, some still cling to Bernie but I never cared for Sanders. I dont mind tulsi but she isnt going to get the nomination so pointless to even bank on her.

I cant decided if election night was the best or the Zimmerman trial.

Nothing will ever match 2016. I was out celebrating so hard I dont remember checking here. It was the whole movement of that year. Walking up to see what happened the night before. Belongs to the ages now.

Attached: 1522978792482.jpg (500x500, 58K)

nice filenames, shill kikes. Hows the phone farm?

Attached: jew voters donors.jpg (1664x1350, 591K)

How exactly is he fucking China? Has anyone stopped buying Chinese products?

you’ve been posting that for months, you shill

Attached: 6CB27FC6-CADA-46DC-A89C-AA1125D337E0.jpg (600x600, 118K)

This is the truth. Trump is sucking Jewish cock so hard because he wants their undivided help during the election.

You can bullshit yourself, but not the rest of us.

Attached: 9169829.jpg (750x620, 155K)

the same people are running the DNC behind the scenes as last time
it's going to be the same desperate attempts at playing catch up, dehumanizing trump's voters, and probably a good amount of general fucking up again
i still occasionally think about
>love trumps hate
and sit baffled at the very idea of such a slogan

Hubris, complacency, counting chickens before they're hatched.

Where have I seen this before?