Is dating Jewish girls blackpilled?

First and foremost in order to be a successful anti-Semite you really need to dig deep into the Jewish Soul™. You need to understand the Jewish Soul™ from the top down. Every crevice of the Jewish Soul™ must be explored. For a lack of better words, you need to grasp the Jewish Soul™ very strongly with both your hands, otherwise, you are at a very big disadvantage. For this reason, there must something to dating Jewish girls; think of it as a quick shortcut in understanding the Jewish Soul™ from the inside out.

Attached: JewishGirl.jpg (960x960, 68K)

dating jews is unironically worse than dating niggers
at least they aren't inbred freaks

Married one. Have children.
Tainting the Jewish gene pool.

Jews are cute

Attached: 1557871417585.gif (500x281, 3.22M)

You know that one of the requirements of being Jewish is having a Jewish mother? Jews are one of the only ethnicities that follow this rule. So your child will be Jewish you fucking idiot.

Fucked a liberal jewess for a few months. 2/2 on anxiety and depression.

the jewish gene pool is already tainted, you do realize most jews are either made from incest, or are directly descended from incestuous couples right?
it's like emptying a garbage can in a toxic waste pile, the damage has already been done

Nobody said you need to make babies with them. The thing about Negroes is that they are utterly uninteresting and completely boring. With the Jew, you peel away the layers and there is nothing there. With the Negro, there is no layers to even peel in the first place. Jews are much more interesting than the Negro, and it is important we understand the Jewish Soul™ especially in these crucial times. Now, not every Jewish girl is ugly and inbred; for the purpose of exploring the Jewish Soul™ it is important we choose the most Semitic looking inbred Jews that you can find, for they have the strongest Jewish Soul™.

>Nobody said you need to make babies with them. The thing about Negroes is that they are utterly uninteresting and completely boring. With the Jew, you peel away the layers and there is nothing there. With the Negro, there is no layers to even peel in the first place. Jews are much more interesting than the Negro, and it is important we understand the Jewish Soul™ especially in these crucial times. Now, not every Jewish girl is ugly and inbred; for the purpose of exploring the Jewish Soul™ it is important we choose the most Semitic looking inbred Jews that you can find, for they have the strongest Jewish Soul™.

Attached: 1556318666952s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

such ridiculous and unintelligent bullshit can only spew forth from the mouth of the jew

yeah except inbred genes are beyond recessive so his kid is basically a clone of himself, kek

this. this is the weirdest shill i’ve ever seen

Attached: JournalistSingles.jpg (960x960, 152K)

OY VEY POPEYE SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: aa7d5a2e92f3a77f85324a56980b8ab0.jpg (563x1024, 65K)

>Jewish
>soul
Can't have both buddy

Fuck off shills

Jow Forums has so many retarded fantasies about women lol. Most anons here think dating a jew is going to improve their pathetic lives because they believe these retarded memes that Jews are all powerful and influential. I married to a jew, shes great but her family is fucking awful. I do not reccomend it.

That's because I am not a shill.

I am simply speaking - what I think - is the honest truth: You can not be a well-rounded anti-Semite without understanding the Jewish Soul™ and the easiest method of understanding the Jewish Soul™ is sexual contact with a Jewish girl who has strong indicators of Jewishness. Negroes are not part of this discussion for they are not even part of the equation. As I said earlier, completely uninteresting and boring.

well my gf is a jewess, but you’re weird as fuck

Get a fucking grip

> Most anons here think dating a jew is going to improve their pathetic lives because they believe these retarded memes that Jews are all powerful and influential.

Who believes this?

You could find a poor peasant Jewish girl for the purpose of exploring the Jewish Soul™ and it makes no difference. Remember: You need to approach this with the goal of understanding the Jewish Soul™ and nothing else.

Just about 4 weeks ago I fucked a Jewish girl in the UK. I actually didnt knew before. After finding out I was so traumatized I stumbled upon a nigger in the Metro and accidentaly and he was like "Ayo wazzup you crazy White person". I was like "fuck you you nigga" and barfed in a public toilet minutes later.