Why is it always stupid poor people that have a lot of kids?

why is it always stupid poor people that have a lot of kids?
>cant feed myself
better go make some kids!
even poor white people do that

if you dont have a good job, house, and a car, it is FORBIDDEN for you to have kids

Attached: Example-Big-Family.jpg (450x307, 33K)

They look Asian. I don’t mind that. Both Asians and whites need population boosts.

Lots of time to fuck when you're not busy working or making your house look presentable.

Um....excuse me? Please no, there are too goddamn many people in Asia. I am suffocating to death.

We need global catastrophe and apocalypse to purge this planet of 8 billion humans. There should never be more than 10,000 people.

Look around you. Where have all the forests gone? Replaced by concrete, plastic, and wage slavery.

mossad false flag soon

holy fuck you are retarded

Lead by example and start with yourself.

I would but if I die I don't want to die here.

My plan is to wait until the race war happens and then go to a white country and hope they mistake me as a hostile and kill me.

Asians/whites are going to be outnumbered by non-whites. We need more.

Because they are egotistical, short-sighted, and selfish. The moral stance is to let them starve in their shithole countries.

Because we force people to pay for every soul they need to feed. So only the rich can have many children, and the stupid, which by definition are poor these days.

Attached: pepe_monk.jpg (187x250, 7K)

We need less....of every type of people.

The solution to more niggers isn't more whites, it's genocide and race war.

For fucks sakes, isn't 8 billion enough? Do we really need more humanroaches ruining this once beautiful and magical planet?

It’s less of one more of another.

your ID says TURK.

You made abortion a crime.

Blame God fags

Ignore OP.
If you're white just go on welfare and have 10 kids.
I'd rather be paying for Kevin than Jamal.

So the solution to more niggers is to create even more whites, therefore getting even closer to the 9 billion mark?

When the fuck does it all end? When is enough humans enough?

Why can't you just genocide all the niggers instead of starting a population race with them?

kek
then you will pay for both kevins 10 kids and for jamals 15
faggot

Yes. The world should become a hapa Turkic ethnostate like Central Asia and it would be PARADISE.

Attached: AB48BAC3-A5A6-4A16-AC16-AA5EE919C7B8.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

>So the solution to more niggers is to create even more whites, therefore getting even closer to the 9 billion mark?
When whites reach replacement rate we can talk.
And more whites means more scientists and engineers means more solutions.
More blacks means science monies go to little Jamal.
>Why can't you just genocide all the niggers instead of starting a population race with them?
Because we live in a society that does not like killing.
>then you will pay for both kevins 10 kids and for jamals 15
Kevins kids won't grow up to vote to steal the rest of my money and will provide some opposition against the niggers.
A good investment.

They do it for GIBS. The more kids you have the more a govt. will give you.

koreans i know keep going to africa and helping them with food and schooling
making sure more are heading to korea and to the west