Why are games so shit now I used to love elder scrolls games but I could barley play skyrim for more then 20 mins

Why are games so shit now I used to love elder scrolls games but I could barley play skyrim for more then 20 mins

Only games I could play longer then a hour at a time this gen was dark souls series, witcher 3 and breath of the wild

Attached: fuckmylife.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Wrong board fren.

play sekiro

/thread

Go for indie games retard. Im playing hollow knight and insurgency sandstorm to name a few.

they put all Ressources into graphics instead of gameplay to apppeal to normies.

I blame the jews

Games back in the good old days were created by small teams of passionate geek cowboys.

Games these days are a big industry dominated by red tape, shareholders etc. and must be accessible to normans.

Basically, games turned into pop music.

try A.T.O.M rpg it's pilled about the world in general and the devs definitely lurk here.

I don’t know anything about video games now. Last game I played properly was Skyrim. I couldn’t tell you about the latest releases.

Kingdom come deliverance was pretty based

your lucky im trying to repent for my sins atm otherwise id tell you to kill yourself

btw Jesus loves you, despite your abject lack of taste

Sometimes I play star Citizen for up to 8 hours at a time and don't even realize the time went by. Even with all it's bugs and crashes.

Insurgency sandstorm is shot compared to the original

pic related

Attached: just want to play video games.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

>Only games I could play longer then a hour at a time this gen was dark souls series, witcher 3 and breath of the wild
get some frens. Games are still fun you're just lazy and your brain is getting lazy too. Less blood flow = more resistant to change - more resistant to playing games.

Looks like your brain requires more stimulation than pressing LMB and occasionally F.
Play Mordhau.
I'm still in the monastery making potions.

Social justice.

Attached: SJW Creators.jpg (718x566, 99K)

Stop playing games and work on yourself, if you have too much free time read a book or learn some usefull skills

A few years ago loads of good remasters came out on the PS3. Get a good second hand one (they're £600 new for some reason now, again) and play classics like Disgaea, MGS2 HD, Metro, Dragon's Dogma, TLoU or GTA IV. There's tons of nip shit and free online.

Why bitch the past is better when we're talking about a format where the past is catalogued and gets cheaper with age? You just wanna get quickscoped by a butch lesbian cyborg in Call of Duty XIII Dildo Edition who is actually a 12 year old?

mod skyrim , it's actually a very good game , or play Enderal.

play Nier Automata ? Arma 3 , Dying light , Compagny of Heroes 1 and 2 , Elite Dangerous.

so many good modern games out there , you're just playing the wrong titles.

also Battlefield went to shit after the 4.

Attached: Mokou hobby.jpg (462x552, 41K)

And the shareholders don’t understand what appeals to people or while it appeals to them

Attached: 2B6B7BBB-10AB-40B6-AF52-257F7D75A72D.jpg (640x360, 88K)

>useful skills
like shitposting on pol with a memeflag

Play total war Warhammer 2, ideally co-op with a bud and always genocide rats, greenniggers, and high elves.

Attached: 1557348034866.png (1399x579, 172K)

Im on my phone at work

you do seem to be working very hard

I stopped vidya after MW3
Im not giving shekels if I get banned for ANYTHING

Better than being a lazy gaming addict

>everyone who touches a video game is an addict
there we go

Attached: 14 million possible futures and 0 have video games.jpg (2048x1865, 954K)

You’re isolating a large part of the community by not offering an ‘easy mode.’ Some of us don’t care about gameplay and just want to enjoy the story. I’m so mad, I’m off to blog about it!

>modern vidya = bland bs pop music
Absolutely this. Microtransactions delivery systems

The last good elder scrolls game was morrowind fight me irl.

I'm in the same boat though. Games have become fucking boring. I guess this is growing up.

>t.26 y o boomer

Attached: 1557713557313.jpg (791x1024, 83K)

Youre growing up. You have experienced all the stories, all the game modes, all the outcomes. It was cooler back in the day because you didnt experience it before. Gaming now is mostly just rehashed ideas. Games are constantly being released. It is all oversaturated. Same with TV and music. Go out in nature where you belong and focus time on improving your life instead of just consuming other peoples creations constantly.

Lootboxes and various freemium type qualities (DLC, in game currency) killed the gaming industry.
Go freemium, get Elona and Dwarf Fortress

Its almost like peoples interests and tastes change as they age or something

truth right here

Ok. I'm going to explain why not just video games are shit, but everything is shit.

Fiat currency is designed to slowly but surely deteriorate everything. The reason games used to be good is because when you paid the $50-$100 for a game your money had more purchasing power. Now that same $50-$100 is not worth nearly as much so you get a shitty product as a result.

Until we get rid of fiat currency which is literally the reason why everything gets shittier and shittier, nothing will get better.