We need another generational defining war

People around the world, mainly western Europe and North America, haven't had the fear of God put in em for a long ass time.
>why am i seeing all these faggy trans people, I dont like that !
>why are there so many _____s in my country? I want it to only be _____s!
People cant focus on ripping apart the moral fiber of society if they are worried about being drafted in a legitimate ground war. Im not talking about Abdul taking out a dozen people for a misguided cause, im talking boots on the ground, tanks and artillery shit. Shit about to pop off heavy between Israel and Iran and with it might come a new age of decency spurred for a re-evaluation of the value of human life. Yall know the pictures of the degenerates in full makeup and horns and shit, imagine that motherfuckers face when they get a draft notice in the mail saying they are going to have to die in the middle east. Think they are going to care about their silly little costumes anymore? The 50's and 60's were peak humanity due to everyone just being fresh off dying in Europe for the last 6 years, made everyone take account of their shit.

Attached: He did NOTHING wrong.png (867x766, 563K)

No thanks. wars are gay

Care to elaborate ya point a bit more than that, or is that the limit of cognitive function of the Fins nowadays?

I don't fancy killing, dying and watching others kill and die in wars. Do you?

Elites usually arrange a big war when the populous is about figure out that the free money you promised doesnt exist.

The only war that NEEDS to be fought is a domestic one, you anti-American retard.

>We need another generational defining war
Yes, Israel desires more goy blood.

I agree, but thats the basis of my point. I dont see another actionable way to heavily influence the most disenfranchised and removed from reality people. Death is hard and unpleasant, but it changes the minds of those who continue living.

You are talking about a self-correcting problem. Letting the disenfranchised generations grow old and die will, along the way, show the younger generations how not to live a life. They will perish peacefully in their own misery. No need to bomb the infrastructure of whole countries to pieces and contaminate livable land with radioactive wate.

kys boomer.

nice get, and i truly hope that my thinking is wrong, but this is assuming that the younger generations decide for themselves, without an external stimuli, to NOT continue to get worse. there needs to be a catalyst for change. We have gotten to this point because there has been no checks. We are like deer destroying our own environment because there arent any wolves around to keep us in check
im 22

Only an American would want this. Are you fucking stupid user? Clearly yes, you'd probably be the first to cry and run too.

Attached: 1510359665451.jpg (898x954, 435K)

I agree, the world needs another world war. There is no problem that can't be solved by killing enough people

I don't think we do, nationalism proved to be bad for nations.

Attached: 20190514_092644.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

shit man, the quality is so bad on this im inclined to believe that you took it yourself, is this true ?
ad hominem is a logically fallacy ya canook

A war against jews and ALL of their golems (including retarded christcucks like you)

I used to play college football

yes, I'm in the Golan heights on the Syrian border.

Attached: 20190514_092654.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

Syria, aka greater Israel

Attached: 20190514_104427.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

stay safe bro, dont get shellacked

Ok, are you going to sign up to fight for it? I’m not being snarky here, I’ll admit I’d avoid it at all costs, especially if it has anything to do with fucking Israel

ive always wanted to join the military, grandpa was in WW2, got two uncles in the marines and i just finished college so i would go in as an officer. Might enlist anyways to pay off my student loans, so war or not it should be interesting

Great job. Cut off the nose to spite the face. Meanwhile nothing changes at home and millions die for nothing.

Go back to Hell spawn of Satan

Attached: Where(((You)))Belong.jpg (988x720, 503K)