/mdg/ Meleah Davis General

Anyone following the Meleah Davis case? Police don’t think the four year old is still alive and the father was arrested

Houston anons get in here let’s form a search party.

Attached: 67972DCD-E9EB-4AAB-B838-6B102F723770.png (694x604, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/texas/exclusive-brittany-bowens-mother-of-maleah-davis-sits-down-with-fox-26-to-tell-her-side
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you dissolve a baby with bleach?

Mother had a super fake video with the media recently.

Attached: AC1ED8E4-B12C-4A41-8516-20F75B72E65C.jpg (750x201, 100K)

Someone here’s gotta know. Probably not. Poor girl is buried somewhere or in a dumpster.

Anyone think he dumped her in a body of water? Someone had to have seen him if he went near Galveston

Forgot link
fox4news.com/news/texas/exclusive-brittany-bowens-mother-of-maleah-davis-sits-down-with-fox-26-to-tell-her-side

Junior Wash $2.49

What did he mean by this

why the fuck do you care about some nigger baby

I once tried to bleach a deer skull without diluting the bleach. After a couple days submerged in a 5gal bucket I pulled it out and it fell apart for the most part.

Houston user here these nigs nogs killed her. Mother knew about past abuse by new step dad. Supposedly she had fallen before from a chair and suffered a brain injury. The little girl when hospitalized had a brain injury and numerous contusions to the body not consistent with a fall. She had 3 to 4 brain surgeries nig nog mother said nothing ,CPS got involved. Fast forward real daddy takes care of her at hospital nig nog stepdad nowhere near during hospitalization? Step dad nig nog dumps plastic bag somewhere a shit storm of rain comes rivers and bayous flood, you can but her body washed away somewhere to the Gulf of Mexico where animals or gators will eat her remains. Common story here about nig nogs they kill their children all the time for any reason. Around blacks never underestimate their pure evil gene!!

Attached: 1548444102517.gif (480x348, 536K)

nigs gonna nog

Child was innocent and transcends race.

Try Googling it. I think you might find the answer on Quora or Yahoo! Answers.

Bleach is used to clean up the blood in the bathroom where he dismembered her. The garbage bag is obvious.

F

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

>dismembered her
Jesus Christ you’re probably right

Anyone know how decomposition is detected? Did he leave flesh lying around that decomposed and didn’t clean that up all the way?

are you a Houst-user?
I'm only aware of the case and have the faintest of interest due to being a Walton & Johnson listener, but those faggots took a couple days off, denying me updates
is there video of a crowd screaming at momma and lawyer? if so might look that up
otherwise,
>one less, tax dollars, etc etc

In cinco and yea there was some video going around if you search news articles. She was harassed at court and at her home. And the local black panthers are involved.

Attached: 7DFEEA61-E001-41BC-884E-6924F2F8D212.jpg (1667x2048, 160K)

Come on Jow Forums let’s solve this one

body probably in gulf port or bayou. common dumping grounds for killers in Houston.

investigators likely already know the body's general vicinity
>the nog perp lacks the iq for any sort of opsec
>one does not simply motor around a major modern city without being captured on variety on cameras
they'll find what remains of the remains

Maybe but he had 24 hours at least (possible even days) and he’s in the north part of Houston which is kind of the outskirts and shitty area so maybe not an abundance of cameras.

He was out looking for Jussie Smollett

Bleach is used to remove and clean DNA evidence. It is possible to burn your skin but will not dissolve anything.

HPD's best option is to lean on the mother she knows what happened.

>why do you care about taking a violent nigger off the street
t. double digit IQ wigger

Bump for Walton and Johnson. I know Producer Kenny lurks here.

That is an extremely powerful hairline.

Last I heard Quanell X got involved. I believe on the side of the mom bug haven't been following closely. What's up with the Panthers on this?

Because if they are defending the mom she must be innocent just like the last time Quanell X was involved in a black murder case

Too busy with the multiple pregnant women disappearing in Chicago. They recently found one with the baby cut out of her.

So the stepdad killed her and got arrested. Case close.

Typically these families have to pay for Quanell's services. I guess in this case it is for security and the promise to help with defense. The great thing about Quanell is he will bounce on them as soon as the check clears.

when they suspect a murder and find traces of bleach in a bathroom they search for blood traces everywhere, but they also inspect pipes. since you can't scrub inside pipes like you can on normal surfaces they usually find something.

Dad did it, it's almost always a family member and when its not they usually don't have the father as a main suspect.

shit, didn't know that
the show is heavy boomer, thought they would be more into plebbitt
Kenny has done a piss poor job getting them woke to the JQ
also check

No. Niggs kill and rape all the time. Who literally cares?

This poor girl was born inro a black family.

God can not be real.

Sorry goys.

Attached: Yhigger.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Boomers are too ingrained to be proIsreal.

They will cover a topics Ive seen on here a day or two later. Specifically nig, illegal and trans stories found here. They also covered the it's okay to be white thing very early on when it was only being discussed here.

*not be

What compels someone to kill young ones? What is it about the human brain that causes this?

Let's not pretend it's only niggers.

based nigger dad

he turned it white

Meleah required daily medical treatments for her two skull/brain surgeries. I bet the parents killed the kid to get out of it

>They will cover a topics Ive seen on here a day or two later
that's why I had them pegged for the_Donald type cats
sometimes you can hear them strain to come up with topics on whatever sites they're using, and its not this board
then for a minute I thought you were codeswitching and telling me you were Kenny
now I'm just confused

>God can not be real.
Because God isn't nice, God isn't real? No, God is very real. Reality as we know it IS God, and God's cruelty knows no limits. There is an upper limit on how happy one can be and for how long, but no such limit exists for suffering. This life is hell.

She's dead. Poor little girl.

>General

What? Who cares about some dead nog

Kenny came over from reddit. 95% sure Micheal Berry is a closet fag.

>Nigger dead
>Nigger dad going to jail

Today was a good day.

Lot of black folk on Jow Forums. Black twitter cross-over?

No doubt about it, it's obvious a lot of times that they lift stuff straight from here.

I doubt that is the primary motive. Let's face it, this family would probably be qualifying for welfare and public housing, even more so with the liability at hand. The boyfriend is solely responsble in the first place, and thus begs the question why he was so violent towards the child. I'm suspecting it's something very primal, something from our past.

Dude looks like a mega nog. Dude needs a lot of restraint to be a stepdad and not kill a kid he hasn't sired.

Infanticide happens.

Obviously killed her. Low impulse control. Women are retarded.

made me think of that vid of the nog in a laundromat putting his kid into the machine.

Bump

Bump

kek i was driving on the bridge to Galveston one day and saw someone dumping white drums into the bay