This abortion ban is going too far

I'm Christian, I'm pro-life, and I'm right-wing, but I realize that this abortion ban is too far. You can't tell a woman what to do with her body, you can't give a doctor a death penalty for giving an abortion, and you certainly can't restrict women from getting their disabled baby aborted. This abortion ban is Christian extremism at it's finest.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png (2000x1333, 12K)

okay who cares
you're not Alabaman so your opinion is worth nothing

Cry me a river cum slurping leaf faggot it doesn't even affect us but you being the absolute nigger had to make this useless shit post

Faggot leaf

which colour is the baby?

As expected, Jow Forums has no counter-argument

>I'm a Kike, I'm pro-murdering babies, and I'm a faggot, but I realize that this abortion ban is too far. You can't tell a woman what to do with her body, you can't give a doctor a death penalty for giving an abortion, and you certainly can't restrict women from getting their disabled baby aborted. This abortion ban is Christian extremism at it's finest.

Anybody who says "its a womens body women right" is clearly not christian or right wing... your not fooling anybody leaf boy

Btw: yes we can, faggot. Watch.

>HELLO FELLOW CHRISTIANS OF Jow Forums

Lol thank you for translating.

you say, you are right wing
support leftist dumb ideas

LEAF

Extreme times needs extreme solutions

but you CAN/
you really think if the baby is threatening the womens life they wouldn't get it out of there? that's 1 of a thousand. the other 999 are getting it done because they can't afford the baby. it's literally because of money.

Attached: 400px-AbortionReasons.jpg (400x223, 19K)

Why can you not just make your arguments without pretending to be Christian? No one takes these blatant shill posts seriously, nor is your position ever going to be respected if it can't stand on it's on without the well poisoning

you're correct of course, maplenigger
it makes no sense, neither economically nor demographically, to increase the birthrates of certain groups
a couple states going hard right in reaction to the libtard notion of "muh abortion rights extend to babby's first birthday" is expected
overall, this will end up being a slight shift right
in the meantime, enjoy the f'n salt! We won't experience this much again for another year and change

Lovely source, surely this wasn't made in 2 minutes in excel

Not gonna lie, former pro lifer here. This is going too far. But seriously we can't let these fetuses get the nuclear codes.

>implying that none of the surplus nigger population created by the abortion ban will move to other states

Attached: abortion rate race.png (960x730, 168K)

no one ever understands this. but this is a really important point. I even feel weird voting in california because i know im leaving in 2-3 years

The counter argument is you're not from Alabama, we let states decide their values. You are a leaf and let people fuck dogs and return to your country after openly engaging in terrorism. We don't care about your values.

Attached: canada.png (800x400, 15K)

Not gonna lie former trump voter here

no one is saying liberals can't murder their children.
we're just making it to where the "mother" will most likely die from trying to do it herself since no doctor (not even virtue signaling type) will risk going to jail for life just to help out a roastie.

>Supposedly believes the bible
>Not putting women under submission

Pick one

>Christian extremism
>you can't murder children

>Muslim extremism
>explosions everywhere

hmmm.... tough choice, OP

Alabamafag here. Even Pat Robertson said it went to far. That really stopped me in my tracks but it's going to be struck down.

>I'm Christian

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

We tell people what they are and are not allowed to do all the time, it's part of a civilised society.
We also restrict the rights of one to benefit others, there is precedent for this.
I know plenty of disabled people who would call you a cunt and spit on you.

The new laws do not force women to get pregnant, you are being influenced by bad faith arguments. What this is really about is
>No, I won't take responsibility for my actions.
Well, right now, there are people that respect the unborn child's right to life more than a woman's to avoid the consequences of their shitty decisions.
Oh, and don't come at with with what about arguments, corner of corner cases always exist, and are no way to write laws.

>I'm Christian
Stop worshipping jews, retard.

stop worshiping Democrat Party, retard.

>former trump voter
>Canada
Cool story leaf. Rake yourself.

Attached: 7027C7D1-C353-4FE1-BDB9-31DD84418034.jpg (1242x1016, 912K)

You're pro life but say this abortion ban goes too far. The literal definition of pro life is anti abortion. Get the fuck out with your kikery, leaf.

>christian
>pro-life
>repeats textbook leftist positions
kill yourself neet faggot

>memeflag
Opinion discarded
Sage and hide retarded threads, newfags

Attached: 1557206444918.jpg (750x906, 137K)

lol, pic related looks like my flag :D

Based

Stop being a retard, kike worshipper.

You aren't a Christian

Do you realize you are using the fucking exact same OP you use for the "i'm a gun owner but" threads you are always fucking doing?
Put some fucking work into it, leaf.

>Christian
>pro-life
>right wing
Get the fuck off this board boomer.

Asi se habla Hermano

you have nothing to argue against, you just wrote a bunch of garbage opinions

We don’t give a shit about the woman’s body. We just don’t want babies murdered. It’s the basis of morality.

Fetuses are just clumps of cells. The same as human beings, just a clump of cells convinced it's something. Human extinction now

>I'm Christian, I'm pro-life, and I'm right-wing
>You can't tell a woman what to do with her body
seems legit.

Such a Canadian faggot. This law reinforces good decisions through consequences.

I'm genuinely torn on this issue. Abortion is baby murder, but it also results in the deaths of millions of niggers. Is there any way we can shuck and jive the legislature into only allowing abortion access to blacks? Call it reparations or something.

>You can't tell a woman what to do with her body, you can't give a doctor a death penalty for giving an abortion, and you certainly can't restrict women from getting their disabled baby aborted.
But you can do all of those things.

>I'm Christian, I'm pro-life, and I'm right-wing, but I realize that this abortion ban is too far.
You are lying. You are false flagging to make an argument that no christian pro lifer would make. Your poor attempt at deception invalidates anything else you have to say.

Every single member of society comes from a woman. It is NOT her body. Reproduction is the most fundamental public good in existence, and it is not the business of narcissistic nihilists with vaginas to claim that it is their "private" property.

Also stop calling yourself Christian. Deceit is sin.

>I’m a Christian
>Here’s why we should be about to execute tard babies.

>durr hurr, I worship the Democrat political party, i'm smart!
>DURR HURR!

I think the abortion ban is too lenient. The mothers who abort their babies should also be sent to prison.

Alabamian here
Fuck abortion and fuck niggers.

Attached: ALABAMA RIPPIN.jpg (1916x1080, 447K)

But you can force people to bake a cake for fags?
You can force Christians to perform abomination marriages?
You can force men to give up their livelihoods and slave for children that aren't even theirs?

Oh, but if someone says "hey, maybe you shouldn't have had sex if you were gonna kill that kid" then that's too far?

I am not a Christian, but I sometimes pray to whatever Being there is out there to send people like you to hell. God I hope it's real so badly. I am willing to go there myself if it means every last degenerate like you suffers into eternity. Absolute, eternal death to the wicked.

Nice subversion tactic...
>I'm one of you, please listen to me

No abortion is murder. Being abstinent or practicing safe sex helps you heathen/whore. Why would the state pay for your mistakes? Also if a rape case, you can always put up for adoption or and hear me out on this one plan B. Any questions?

>I'm pro-life
I've stopped reading there. Fucking leaf.

>Never gave an argument of your own.

What are you aborting? life.
I fully support your right to post term abort yourself.

>Not even an exception for rape and incest!
So you are saying the life of a baby born to rape or incest is worth less than one born to two happily married people?

>Not even an exception for non-life threatening disabilities?
So you’re saying people born with a cleft lip are not deserving to live?

>You can’t tell a woman what to do with her body!
So you’re saying we cannot criminalize murder because it interferes with a woman’s choice to move her body in a manner that triggers a gun to fire and kill someone?

>You give the death penalty to a doctor who performs murder?
This argument is on the subject of criminal punishment, not abortion.

>This is Christian extremism in its finest
Oh you haven’t seen anything yet. Murder is only one of the Ten Commandments. There are nine whole other issues to address.

Attached: 0C1636F6-1772-4B06-A8BA-122C7AAD4B5B.png (1552x1080, 2.05M)

Actual lawyer here, legally speaking we must remember the old saying of "your rights end where mine begin" the baby have rights too and since the moment the woman agreed to fuck without a condom she had full knowledge that she could get pregnant, and that means she have the legal obligation to carry the baby 9 months, it's her fault after alll, now if we are realist women don't want to get pregnant they have the CHOICE to USE BIRTH CONTROL.

This is none of your business.

Idgaf. Ban birth control next. Fuck Moloch

they are property to their father until they get married.
now fuck off

Based.

Attached: 55D627F2-86FC-4E13-BE9C-D3003A1D0EA9.jpg (700x700, 55K)

has anyone noticed how it's always liberal women that get raped?
maybe if liberal women stopped hanging out with liberal men, they wouldn't get raped so much.

I'm an atheist, my girlfriend is Christian (not a problem, I am happy for her religion just isn't my thing). We've talked about having kids before and I brought up that if there was a good chance a Child would be handicapped/retarded/etc I would want to have it aborted. She disagrees with abortion outright but we've never discussed the topic much further.

Thoughts?

Fuck off, your not a real conservative. Liberal agent

agree
Abortion is natural selection and we shouldn't interfere with that

>claims to be a member of my group that is the most against this jewish opinion
>claims to have sympathy for baby fuckers

Still the same old D- tier tactics as always eh schlomo? I dont believe people who proclaim their faith but those who show it

Tl;dr: blow me kike

Attached: 1555737339498.jpg (320x422, 13K)

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo