Pewdiepie with the iron cross

Is he still our guy anons? Pic related found in Australia

Attached: IMG_0210.jpg (703x1133, 174K)

its the jews

Le 1/8 Jew face

He wore it the other day. Seems kinda desperate to reach 100 million after his numbers stagnated at 95 after the no more sub to pewds video.

omg they think some place is a place to go

the only saving now is your own local tangible ethics based community - since pewds is a global there is not local-global place for him to secret himself - that is insane

He never was ourguy. However he is redpilling kids (at least a bit).

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

Attached: E1FC2663-3422-4255-BCBB-CC8C04FDDDCD.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Where is he? and it's an Independent Clothing jacket

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

i am baka-ing my head. go home and be near the people you have known the longest. war is coming

Why can't he get a Swedish girlfriend? Why does he have to pay some Moorish immigrant cumslut whose vocal chords have been mangled by her real nog boyfriend?

Is it because despite the money and the fame he's still just some sad nerd loser who zoned out from the savage bullying through video games and racism just like the rest of the full time neets on /pol?

Why are white nerds disappointingly so one dimensional?

I Vote Ryan Dawson as the official Jow Forums e-celeb

Christchurch was sponsored by Pewdiepie

I didn't know Pajeets were so eloquent. Stop using vpn you cunt

Oof shitskin Jew ipban dodge detected. Gtfo faggot shill.

>Pic related found in Australia
Of course it was

Attached: 1532182362845.jpg (732x676, 64K)

Italians are based.

Are you cunts brain damaged? do you think he would be able to be THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON ON YOUTUBE without being (((visited))) once???!?!?!? He has to play, join or fucking die you retarded cunts. I still love him regardless

Attached: asdfdgsag.jpg (268x253, 23K)

>I still love him regardless

Attached: 1509581278690.jpg (818x960, 121K)

you think you could do a better job being at the top of the game without looking like a full on autistic cunt that gets de-platformed in days? doubt it.

Delete this

I'm sayin you gay

He's your guy as far as not caring for sjw faggotry and policing speech. He is not your guy if you think everyone whos not white should die. If you think that in the first placw youre mentally ill anyway

Rabbi pajeetstein

never believe someone who has 95M subscription on Jewtube, it's very likely a Trojan horse

It's georgian cross.
There is also writings in georgian on the collar.

Attached: cross.jpg (750x1000, 31K)

you're mentally ill if you think you can coexist with other races and cultures without a war breaking out eventually